Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 134. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Anyone tried to do mining on ryzen setup
like can we do on multiple browser, since it is 6 core processor
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have been in this project for too long to get out of the money, I was caught, although I like this coin, but I missed a lot of projects

Merit: 137
Nope.

- NET are the tradable NIMIQ tokens BEFORE main net launches
- Here is an overview (somehow excluding YoBit): https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimiq/#markets
- When main net launches (december).  10NET will be 1NIM
- There are no BetaNETs. NET tokens were given out through the ICO. The BetaNIMs on the test net do not have any value. It is a beta ... They want to show us product before going live.
- Quite a lot. Fully browser integrated, cash-links, ... Do some research.

Good summary, but you know these are FAQ style links by the Nimiq project dev to the actual info on the project site, right??  Grin

I'm really looking forward the NIM coin going live!

Haha, nope. Did not notice it.  Grin Roll Eyes
Damn you browser!  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Can we expect mainnet launch to be listed on bigger exchanges?

Sorry YOBIT is part scam part fraud and I wont be depositing anything over there. Even cryptopia would have been a better option. The horror stories of people losing their funds in yobit makes is a big NO. 

And how do we swap the coins?
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
IndiaMikeZulu checking in! Gotta pop in here more often, and get familiar with the changeover process.

Any Australians here?

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

- Here is an overview (somehow excluding YoBit): https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimiq/#markets
- There are no BetaNETs. NET tokens were given out through the ICO. The BetaNIMs on the test net do not have any value. It is a beta ... They want to show us product before going live.

Good summary, but you know these are FAQ style links by the Nimiq project dev to the actual info on the project site, right??  Grin

Hehe yes they are!. You can make sure by looking at the domain: https://nimiq.com . I recently created the 'Nimiq' user so it is still a newbie  Grin
Activity: 615
Merit: 502

Nope.

- When main net launches (december).  10NET will be 1NIM
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
I was part of the ICO and still hodling the coins I bought? Any plans from dev team to get this included in other exchanges?
Nope.
tell me how I can send these coins to the yobit.net, I just can not figure out their wallet.

I have a wallet 96313F5D4693A159CC0F0135AD70C4F2F4558B54, on the exchange 0x9ffc6f9445c25c66e505874ecb5483e8379d682e, of course, when I try to write a transaction "invalid accaunt"

It's a test net. You cannot trade test net coins on exchanges. They have no value. Please read the first post. Main net will launch in December.

but what is then traded on yobit.net?

NET tokens from the ICO. 10NET will be 1NIM when main net launches.
The beta nets only purpose is to show you how its working.
EDIT:
According to CMC YoBit does not offer NIMIQ (NET). https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimiq/#markets So, that said ... be careful.

Just saw the post before that YoBit added them. No traffic at all tho ...
Activity: 300
Merit: 102
tell me how I can send these coins to the yobit.net, I just can not figure out their wallet.

I have a wallet 96313F5D4693A159CC0F0135AD70C4F2F4558B54, on the exchange 0x9ffc6f9445c25c66e505874ecb5483e8379d682e, of course, when I try to write a transaction "invalid accaunt"

It's a test net. You cannot trade test net coins on exchanges. They have no value. Please read the first post. Main net will launch in December.

but what is then traded on yobit.net?
Nope.

Activity: 300
Merit: 102

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
hows the development going on..
any latest updates from team?
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
I wait with great interest of december, the idea of the project is simple and very well implemented, I believe in the project and will invest and good luck to the developers.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
I’m looking forward the mainnet will be released in December and then i can mine this NET coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Any important news from the Nimiq team? I'll check up on the vlogs this week Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
congrats NET listed yobit https://yobit.net/en/trade/NET/BTC
happy trading

I dont even count yobit as an exchange
pretty low volume..
atleast we can try for binance

Binnce will be better, but now, without the main net every new exchange can give new investors for this project and this is a really good sign. More info about development situation from devs will be good for all too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I’m looking forward to the fact that the main net will be released in December as planned and mining will be started.
Jump to: