Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 128. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 6
I already got 5 NET! Will participants in this testing phase get any rewards? It would be interesting this situation Cheesy
NET will be a system for payments or value storage? This doubt is important.

Nimiq is a payment protocol.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
VLOG Update: Nimiq UI/UX Update With Robin

In this VLOG Robin, creator of Nimiq, gives us a sneak peak at the Nimiq UI/UX progress from the Nerd Temple 2 head quarters. Everyone gets a robot.

To learn more about our German head quarters check this vlog

Activity: 543
Merit: 281
I already got 5 NET! Will participants in this testing phase get any rewards? It would be interesting this situation Cheesy
NET will be a system for payments or value storage? This doubt is important.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I like this project.  Any service or project that doesn't need much work to set up is very user-friendly. And user-friendly leads to mass adoption. Curious about the state of the mainnet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Currently mining, energy-intensive, was the plan that the cpu would not be burdened, so it might be environmentally friendly or bad?

hi.
I've been test mining on the "new" testnet, and it does not use that much cpu
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Currently mining, energy-intensive, was the plan that the cpu would not be burdened, so it might be environmentally friendly or bad?

hi.
Activity: 56
 Is there approximate figure on profiits since founding?
Great job. The project deserves attention.

Thanks for your support. Remember to visit our telegram group or discord group
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Great job. The project deserves attention.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
i have  300$

How to withraw from nimiq wallet?

You can't. It's a beta.
Activity: 1
i have  300$

How to withraw from nimiq wallet?

What is something we can do to increase the hashrate? I've asked this in telegram but no one responded
Change your computer.  Roll Eyes
I don't think there is lots of things to do... The mining use one core of your processor, so it depends on your 1-core performance

Or use more than one computer Smiley . Our community is comparing and creating some benchmark of LUNA in their computers. For the moment you can check that list here
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
What is something we can do to increase the hashrate? I've asked this in telegram but no one responded
Change your computer.  Roll Eyes
I don't think there is lots of things to do... The mining use one core of your processor, so it depends on your 1-core performance
Activity: 5
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
So the website was updated now Q1 2018 for mainnet, not December as it says in the title of this thread.  

Watching the vlog did you ever see a more self-absorbed, out-of-touch group of people? It's all beards and bro-fisting, dizzy with conceit after all the millions they raised to support their new jet-set lifestyle, which is excessive and inessential to this kind of software project.  

The reason for the delay? They want to give time for people to swap their coins. Bullshit! Q1 = 3 months. It won't take 3 months to do that. Eth is at all time high which means anyone who invested in Nimiq has lost big, while the money they took in the ICO just keeps growing like one big huge sushi plate.

Tezos is getting sued, other projects that break promises will follow.  Being a skateboarding hippy with your head up your ass won't protect you, nor will a Swiss foundation.

'their new jet-set lifestyle' What I see is guys lugging their own luggage on to a train.

But bro-fisting? OMG! tee hee It's got to stop!!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Tested it too just now, got 5 Nimiq right away Cheesy Those are worthless right?
They are.
The real coins can be mined after manner but by then difficulty will go up
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I tested the connection on a PC webbrowser (Chrome) and the syncing goes fast. Good job.
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926

Tested it too just now, got 5 Nimiq right away Cheesy Those are worthless right?
They are.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
It's close to mainnet now. Good job devs.
Activity: 5
http://oi68.tinypic.com/2uf3668.jpg

Jump to: