Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 133. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Just dropping by to say that you have one of the best Crypto related YouTube channels. Whoever is producing these has great talent!
Yeah I like Nimiq a lot, everyone is going with the Electroneum hype with their so called mobile miner, witch it isn't. Nimiq can really be mined on a mobile device, works great on the testnet. Can't wait
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Just dropping by to say that you have one of the best Crypto related YouTube channels. Whoever is producing these has great talent!
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
BLOG Update: Introducing Luna

In our previous blog post we focused on the developments and ongoings around Team Nimiq, so now we feel it’s time to provide a more detailed technical update of the most exciting features of the upcoming Testnet release called Luna.

- NET are the tradable NIMIQ tokens BEFORE main net launches
- Here is an overview (somehow excluding YoBit): https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimiq/#markets
- When main net launches (december).  10NET will be 1NIM
- There are no BetaNETs. NET tokens were given out through the ICO. The BetaNIMs on the test net do not have any value. It is a beta ... They want to show us product before going live.
- Quite a lot. Fully browser integrated, cash-links, ... Do some research.

Good summary, but you know these are FAQ style links by the Nimiq project dev to the actual info on the project site, right??  Grin

I'm really looking forward the NIM coin going live!

Haha, nope. Did not notice it.  Grin Roll Eyes
Damn you browser!  Cheesy

Haha Grin . I actually loved to see how our community attacks misinformation with such heart and energy  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
where can I read about bounty?

There is no active bounty camapign this ICO was over long time ago now you have to buy this token from active exchanges. No other way left to earn this token at this moment because we all are waiting to know when this platform will be functional.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Thanks for the update dev team. Any bounty for Luna client testers? Is the mainnet still scheduled to be launched on Dec 2017?
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Last news from Official Nimiq Tweeter.

Overview:

- Two new client types: light and nano
- Schnorr signatures
- Memory-hard PoW algorithm
- Smooth difficulty calculation
- Significant performance improvements
- Upcoming Testnet launch

https://medium.com/nimiq-network/introducing-luna-fa0a845fd33e

Awesome
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Looks like an interesting project. Are you going to prolong the bounty campaign?
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926

Overview:

- Schnorr signatures

Finally there are some good news! Good work, devs !
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
We are getting closer to main launch date, i think team needs to do some marketing to get more buyers

Of course they should, their currency seems really great. But when they communicate, people think that they are on vacation...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Overview:

- Schnorr signatures

Nope.
I remember when this hit etherdelta and mooned very hard. I am still waiting for in browser mining Smiley

any date announced from team for mainnet launch and real browser mining?

The official statement is still december. I think they are still working on minimalizing the protocol
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I remember when this hit etherdelta and mooned very hard. I am still waiting for in browser mining Smiley

any date announced from team for mainnet launch and real browser mining?
Nope.
Nimiq is so easy to use and understand that I think this coin will do really good, I'm 100% sure Nimiq is going to be at least in the top 100 of coins soon after launch. They have a unique coin easier to use than all others

imho what they really need to have when main net is live, is a proper marketing strategy. Easy to use means nothing when the average joe does not know about it.
But in general I am your opinion.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Nimiq is so easy to use and understand that I think this coin will do really good, I'm 100% sure Nimiq is going to be at least in the top 100 of coins soon after launch. They have a unique coin easier to use than all others
Can we expect mainnet launch to be listed on bigger exchanges?

Sorry YOBIT is part scam part fraud and I wont be depositing anything over there. Even cryptopia would have been a better option. The horror stories of people losing their funds in yobit makes is a big NO. 

And how do we swap the coins?

We will provide an easy to use web interface for you to create a wallet in the Nimiq Blockchain. Tokens will be added in this wallet with the Genesis Block. We expect bigger exchanges to add NIM when it does exists. For now biggest exchange for trading NET still is Liqui.
Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
How many % did the NET token lost in value from ICO? What's the ICO price of 1 NET in btc or eth?
I'm planning to accumulate since December is fast approaching coming.

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Price way below ICO... Any chances it will increase in Dec?

As soon as there will be the launch of the main net and the possibility of mining, surely the price will be up. Whether it won't be December, it will be soon enough.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
Price way below ICO... Any chances it will increase in Dec?
Jump to: