Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 138. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Request for DEVs: please speed up your work, because there are competitors, that have working web mining.

example:
https://coin-hive.com/
https://jsecoin.com/

Questions: Which CPU is best for mining? Highest GHz or with more cores? Is it normal that on my CPU i7 4712MQ have only cpu load on 20%?

Thank you
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
The problem is that there are always people buying into an ICO and then dump them shortly after. Just to make a few $.. Hold is the key with this one I think, If there are just a few sell orders and a lot of buy orders price goes up. Market controls the price
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Nimiq price has really upset me.I can only hope that in December when they release their mainnet,price goes to moon.December is always a good time from market perspective

Other large ICOs are going under initial ICO price as well (see EOS, although that ICO is still running). I guess this is normal when doing an ICO without having software released already.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Nimiq price has really upset me.I can only hope that in December when they release their mainnet,price goes to moon.December is always a good time from market perspective
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
VLOG Update: Hacking The Hackers

In this VLOG we comment about the crew's current dynamic location and the constant but futile hacking attempts.You always have to be ready for potential hacking threats, especially when working on open source projects.

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Not sure if this was addresses previously, but what stops people from coding optimized miners in something a lot more efficient to generate hashes than a web browser and therefore taking over the total netshah rate, signing its own blocks, double spending you name it?

We encourage users to code their own miners. However we are looking into Memmory Bound PoW algorithms so Browsers always stand a chance while having less power consumption
Sorry but that makes no sense.
Activity: 154
Not sure if this was addresses previously, but what stops people from coding optimized miners in something a lot more efficient to generate hashes than a web browser and therefore taking over the total netshah rate, signing its own blocks, double spending you name it?

We encourage users to code their own miners. However we are looking into Memmory Bound PoW algorithms so Browsers always stand a chance while having less power consumption
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I think Nimiq is the first and best with mobile wallet and mining on all devices. There are others out there that claim to do the same but when you read the whitepapers closely most functions are simulations, just a way to trick people.  I'm still with Nimiq on this one, can't wait
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
This team is high all the time Wink But I invested big time, project is looking great and feeling good vibe about all this jungle stuff...

Looking forward to some more real news. The jungle stuff is exciting but we are only 3 months away from December, so news should pick up.

While we are waiting for the Nimiq project development, new browser based blockchain projects appear, I think that the team should speed up the development in order to keep the market's interest in this project.
What browser are you talking about? BRAVE - browser of the BAT team? I don`t know another project with its own browser for earning on advertisement.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
While we are waiting for the Nimiq project development, new browser based blockchain projects appear, I think that the team should speed up the development in order to keep the market's interest in this project.

Can you show some competitors? I think it's pretty healthy to have them and to analyze all pros and cons.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
This team is high all the time Wink But I invested big time, project is looking great and feeling good vibe about all this jungle stuff...

Looking forward to some more real news. The jungle stuff is exciting but we are only 3 months away from December, so news should pick up.

link?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Any news from the jungle Wink?
Activity: 210
Will there be an updated roadmap by december?
Activity: 210
I predict Nimiq will have a marketcap of $100 M + by March 31, 2018.

And 1 net will cost 15$

1 NET or 1 NIM?

All depends if devs actually come through
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Will the lighting network be implemented when nimiq launched on December?

Were there any plans of Lightning Network support? Sounds very cool.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
One thing is for sure. Many "new" browser based blockchain projects will benefit from the new W3C API.
They don't have to spend much time to make their own ecosystem thanks to Nimiq and this new API.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

I hope so... This could be really big if team play it in right way...
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Will the lighting network be implemented when nimiq launched on December?
Jump to: