Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 155. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
We need to wait till December
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I have 1 block - 50 Nimiq mined today after coinmarketcap news. Can I change it to ETH in etherdelta market?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I'm confused, these NET tokens that you can later exchange for the official Nimiq coin in december.  Can NET tokens be sold at this moment? How does that work? Arent they locked in a smart contract?
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Waiting for the mainnet to mine Wink ;)can't wait Roll Eyes

In december right?
Or when will this happen?

December, correct!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

In december right?
Or when will this happen?
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Activity: 121
Amicus Humani Generis
Anyone want buy this coin ? I don't  want buy it ,so it no real

no no no  Cheesy
Activity: 386
Anyone want buy this coin ? I don't  want buy it ,so it no real .
 with nimq 's price too expensive i think i need consider investment this coin or not ?
Activity: 54
If its ETHERDELTA as exchange. Probably wrong data.
Happens more often.
Activity: 274
Now it says 0.70,- it seems like it was a bug or something.. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Someone repeatedly bought 0.001 NET for .004 ETH, effectively selling NET for 4x the price of ETH.  This apparently tricked CoinMarketCap and, averaged with other transactions, this led to the price we see on CMC.  I imagine that the individual knew exactly what they were doing, drawing attention to the project.

When things like this happen it just makes me NOT want to buy or be involved with Nimiq at all. I think many others will be turned off by such guerilla marketing too.  They sure got noticed by this manipulation but itvwill have the opposite marketing effect.  I would hate to have real money invested and unsure if someone else could flash crash this ecoin repeatedly if they wanted to.
Sorry Nimiq.... Won't be buying any of your coins  after that stunt.
 Angry     Angry   

Activity: 61
wtf is going on  $739.12 (129847.00%)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
This coin is up 130,000%, wow I really missed the boat eh?
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
When can we start trying to mine this on mainnet?
And will it be possible to mine it via some sort of pool or is it just for just solo mining?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
OMG just bought 195 nimiq coins for only 1 eth.  I'm on the phone with the lamborghini dealership right now!!!11

Grin Grin Grin

More like an entry-level 911, but good on you!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 341
This coin is extremely crazy  Grin Grin Grin Grin The best growing coin ever
Look at this Smiley time to break ripple from 3 to 4 in a minute
http://prntscr.com/fwz78v
Activity: 21
Someone repeatedly bought 0.001 NET for .004 ETH, effectively selling NET for 4x the price of ETH.  This apparently tricked CoinMarketCap and, averaged with other transactions, this led to the price we see on CMC.  I imagine that the individual knew exactly what they were doing, drawing attention to the project.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
WTF is goin on?Huh?? how could it be possible!!!! 

over 4 billion usd market cap in one day and over 50000% volume!!! hugest pump i've ever seen!

someone is kidding us!!

I just saw this to and i was in shock.
Never heard of this project and then i saw it with Bitcoin and ETH in the top 3.
But after few times refresh i don't see it anymore.
But if i search the coin i can still see 4billion market cap! I don't know what is going on..

You can't see it because it was excluded from the list for the moment. It HAS to be some kind of glitch.
Activity: 8
OMG just bought 195 nimiq coins for only 1 eth.  I'm on the phone with the lamborghini dealership right now!!!11

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 13
WTF is goin on?Huh?? how could it be possible!!!! 

over 4 billion usd market cap in one day and over 50000% volume!!! hugest pump i've ever seen!

someone is kidding us!!

I just saw this to and i was in shock.
Never heard of this project and then i saw it with Bitcoin and ETH in the top 3.
But after few times refresh i don't see it anymore.
But if i search the coin i can still see 4billion market cap! I don't know what is going on..

all i can say is its the proof of a scam
Jump to: