Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 151. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 111
I think devo shold post every now and then to release some official news or updates?

They make updates on youtube, this is not the only place they post on.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I think devo shold post every now and then to release some official news or updates?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello. I invested in Nimiq and now I am wondering how I can access my tokens and trade them?

You need to use an ehtereum wallet that supports ERC20 tokens.
This one for example: https://www.myetherwallet.com/

What wallet have you used to send your ether?

I used myetherwallet and I can see them there. But I am not able to transfer them anywhere or trade them.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Only 5% tokens as total ICO and rest is mining ?

That is shit
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
Don't nobody want no damn shirt.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Hello. I invested in Nimiq and now I am wondering how I can access my tokens and trade them?

You need to use an ehtereum wallet that supports ERC20 tokens.
This one for example: https://www.myetherwallet.com/

What wallet have you used to send your ether?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Last update I got was from medium -> https://medium.com/@nimiq.
I hope the team will be active here in bitcointalk to provide updates at least every 2 weeks.

Even if the product is good but lacks community support, it will still fail.

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Website mining looks super easy. but unfortunately we do get any rewards for that.
Would be waiting for december for real mining starts

As an investor, one thing is killing me, is the price of NET currently trading at below ICO  price
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
If I mine 1000 NET, can I apply to be an official miner? Besides, what is the real purpose of this project? Some people have indicated this project, but so far I haven't found anything special, or is there something special? I arrived now.

What is special is that "Even a 5 year old, your mom or your grandmom can mine Nimiq coins by using only their web browser!". That is a very powerful statement to increase mass adoption of cryptocurrency.

Test their Betanet (it's already a working one compared to other ICO's out there selling Vaporware). You basically just need your browser , connect it to Nimiq blockchain then it will start mining. Coins mined in the Betanet have no value as they will release their product by Q4 of this year.

Now, imagine if the Nimiq team gets to integrate their Nimiq coins with Visa or Mastercard and other shopping sites like Amazon!
This will be unstoppable!

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
If I mine 1000 NET, can I apply to be an official miner? Besides, what is the real purpose of this project? Some people have indicated this project, but so far I haven't found anything special, or is there something special? I arrived now.
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Is there any recent update from devs?
Just wonder how the work is going...

What work?  Grin
They are surfing and eating pizzas somewhere in Costa Rica..
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I think when this is released this will be the most easy to use crypto coin. If they market it the right way this could have a huge userbase and that is important
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Is there any recent update from devs?
Just wonder how the work is going...
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
this project is a loss over >50% in a few days. What happened? Why people are selling with a 56% loss few days after ico?

Shit, overpriced coin.

175 NET  to 1 ETH was well expensive but seeing as they only only exchange for the real coin at a rate of 10 NET per 1 NIM  in December.

17.5 NIM to cost 1 ETH effectively. For a crypto with a total supply of 21 million. So expensive. And the best feature is that you can mine on a browser?

Another lame ICO i regret buying into.

I thought that the platform and the concept looked great. But definitely agree with the above. The price was just too high for me.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
I`ll be looking forward to tracking the progress of NIMIQ. Still don't have any, but come release time, I can jump on the bandwagon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
I apologize for the stupid question. Coins mined from https://nimiq.com/betanet/ are test items yes? They can not be led anywhere?

In betanet, there is a explanation of the purpose of the betanet tokens. Right now, it is basically worthless to mine ... except you mine 1000NET and apply for the shirt. However, the basic functionalities are running. You can send and receive tokens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
I apologize for the stupid question. Coins mined from https://nimiq.com/betanet/ are test items yes? They can not be led anywhere?
Nope.
Any chance you could rid of Robin Linus ("whalepanda") and get someone who isn't a fucking piece of shit instead? If not, I (and probably many others) will not support this platform.

Bye.
Nope.
Can anyone tell me if I buy NET tokens, can you just withdraw them? Do you send them to your ETH wallet address?

yep
Jump to: