Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 150. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think devo shold post every now and then to release some official news or updates?

They make updates on youtube, this is not the only place they be on.

Thanks, but at least they promoted the ICO here, and they should be posting and disseminating updates through this media too!

I agree, BTC Talk is superior to even Slack I think because you can find something that was said in the past.  In slack there's bugger all history and the search is crap.  Anyway..   Yes please more updates here Smiley

The devs will make updates here whenever they are ready to.

Right now we are working on reducing the size of the data you need to download to join the network. That way loading time for the Wallet and Betanet will be much much faster. You check our latest vlog to know more about our current work. And yes, we will publish a detailed blog post about it when we are ready  Wink.
Activity: 154
What is stopping anyone from rewriting your blockchain code into C or other languages to improve hashrates?

I think you mean the code for the mining client. We are pro-opensource so any effort in porting the code of our miner to another language is appreciated. We are focused on building the best and most easy to use (and develop with) Blockchain for payments. In fact, the first Nimiq Chrome Extension was built by a community member and is now available in Chome Store. (great work Sören!!!  Wink)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, please a question: which exchanges are actually trading NET token? In the O.P I didn't see it. Thank you in advance

You can see them on liqui.io
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
because price is now very low

Then buy more. The biggest mistake newcomers make to this is they expect to get rich quick.

The best way to profit in crypto is to buy low then lower and lower and lower. Provided you still see potential.

I've seen this rinse and repeat so many times. A coin is down. Whiny posters whine about the price. Meanwhile smart investors buy more. The the price goes up 10X or 100X and the whiny posters whine even more.

If you can't take the heat, sell.

You have to be willing to buy when things are looking bad and sell when things are looking good. Most can't do either and they fail at this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Hi everyone, please a question: which exchanges are actually trading NET token? In the O.P I didn't see it. Thank you in advance

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/nimiq/#markets
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 448
If even my mother can mine these coins, why would they be valuable?
Activity: 235
The team its on slack real-time chat. And they answer every question.

t-shirts,   I'll get mine, but its way over I think, join slack and ask them, they'll give you an answer.

Activity: 138
This ICO was a ripp off and there is no progress or news since then. I really recret investing in this ICO. Also they should increase the ICO stake to at least 50% (from 5%) because price is now very low

i think the ico was kinda ripoff too because u get soo little for the money, but i think mining will be super profitable for a few weeks. If u land 1 block, it will be worth alot for little effort.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Hi everyone, I apologize for the stupid question but from the O.P I don't understand the total amount of Nimiq Coin. Is it 21 millions? Thanks

Yes, it's 21 million NIM. The ETH tokens, "NET" that's currently being traded, will be converted to 10 NET = 1 NIM on December 2017 when the Mainnet is launched.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi everyone, I apologize for the stupid question but from the O.P I don't understand the total amount of Nimiq Coin. Is it 21 millions? Thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
This ICO was a ripp off and there is no progress or news since then. I really recret investing in this ICO. Also they should increase the ICO stake to at least 50% (from 5%) because price is now very low
Nope.
Did I miss the form to apply for a t-shirt - or hasn't it been published yet? Anybody?

if you mined 1000 NET tokens in the beta, you can contact them on their slack channel for a t-shirt. Have you tried that option?

Not yet, but wilco.
Actually, I saw on their vlog that they were building a webform for this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Did I miss the form to apply for a t-shirt - or hasn't it been published yet? Anybody?

if you mined 1000 NET tokens in the beta, you can contact them on their slack channel for a t-shirt. Have you tried that option?
Nope.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
I think devo shold post every now and then to release some official news or updates?

Thanks, but at least they promoted the ICO here, and they should be posting and disseminating updates through this media too!

I agree, BTC Talk is superior to even Slack I think because you can find something that was said in the past.  In slack there's bugger all history and the search is crap.  Anyway..   Yes please more updates here Smiley

The devs will make updates here whenever they are ready to.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502

I agree, BTC Talk is superior to even Slack I think because you can find something that was said in the past.  In slack there's bugger all history and the search is crap.  Anyway..   Yes please more updates here Smiley
Activity: 266
Can someone tell me what this project does uniquely that other coins dont already do? Are the developers behind this project this best to work on this project?

Apart from being mined in the browser?
Activity: 238
Crypto connoisseur.
Can someone tell me what this project does uniquely that other coins dont already do? Are the developers behind this project this best to work on this project?
Activity: 700
Merit: 254

Jump to: