Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 152. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Can anyone tell me if I buy NET tokens, can you just withdraw them? Do you send them to your ETH wallet address?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
this project is a loss over >50% in a few days. What happened? Why people are selling with a 56% loss few days after ico?

Shit, overpriced coin.

175 NET  to 1 ETH was well expensive but seeing as they only only exchange for the real coin at a rate of 10 NET per 1 NIM  in December.

17.5 NIM to cost 1 ETH effectively. For a crypto with a total supply of 21 million. So expensive. And the best feature is that you can mine on a browser?

Another lame ICO i regret buying into.
I think compared to other projects like status THIS IS VERY CHEAP. Also browser mining is the key for mass adoption. I think this has potential.

Also the valuation during ICO was not very high. I think these sellers are just in panic and its very expensice in crypto if you are only controlled by your emotions

Now we have a some time to accumulate Net tokens much cheaper then ico price! Nimiq project will got more investors attention when browser mining will start in the end of this year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
this project is a loss over >50% in a few days. What happened? Why people are selling with a 56% loss few days after ico?

Shit, overpriced coin.

175 NET  to 1 ETH was well expensive but seeing as they only only exchange for the real coin at a rate of 10 NET per 1 NIM  in December.

17.5 NIM to cost 1 ETH effectively. For a crypto with a total supply of 21 million. So expensive. And the best feature is that you can mine on a browser?

I think compared to other projects like status THIS IS VERY CHEAP. Also browser mining is the key for mass adoption. I think this has potential.

Also the valuation during ICO was not very high. I think these sellers are just in panic and its very expensice in crypto if you are only controlled by your emotions
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Shit, overpriced coin.

175 NET  to 1 ETH was well expensive but seeing as they only only exchange for the real coin at a rate of 10 NET per 1 NIM  in December.

Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

The same people who did not realize they mined on a beta nor read the whitepapers.
I am happily picking up more tokens. Patience is all we need.  Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello Everyone,

I've invested today into this project and will be holding long term.
I like the idea, the team and also (unbelievable I know) I can see an actual use case for this coin.
I wish the best of luck and a lot of good decisions to the team.

I do have a question about mining. Is the team still undecided about PoW or PoS?
Everything seems to point to PoW option, is the team thinking about maybe starting with that and later transitioning into PoS?

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Thanks for the dip, $NET
Merit: 105
ANY BOUNTIES?

Nopes. No bounties. The team believes in their project. Smiley
so if there are ,team don t belive?
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
when will alpha start for mining ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
ANY BOUNTIES?

Nopes. No bounties. The team believes in their project. Smiley
Merit: 105
ANY BOUNTIES?
Mainnet in december and trading on liqui.I dont understand.

Tokens can be traded. After the the mainnet is being launched you can exchange tokens to coins. NET -> NIM at a rate of 10:1

Worthless to trade at the moment though.
Big quakes happening!

Right, just grabbing as much as I can.

Does liqui require ID to withdraw?

No.

Much appreciate!
I'd move some shitcoins in there then.

Good luck then Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 254

Tokens can be traded. After the the mainnet is being launched you can exchange tokens to coins. NET -> NIM at a rate of 10:1

Big quakes happening!

No.

Much appreciate!
I'd move some shitcoins in there then.

Big quakes happening!

No.
Nope.
What is this actually ? where is the wallet ? And how to secure the browser wallet ? It simply starts mining and i have no idea  Huh Huh

take some time to read things thru stupid indian troll lol  Grin

https://medium.com/nimiq-network/introducing-the-browser-based-blockchain-63d408add368

Make sure to read the linked articles aswell 

namaste  Grin

Big quakes happening!

Nope.

Big quakes happening!

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

Nimiq NET is available on Liqui exchange  Wink

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/NET_BTC

Bought some in liqui, after that save in safe wallet, wait until entering into big market.

Big quakes happening!
Jump to: