Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 176. (Read 131228 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Watched the vlogs. Pretty bright team and you have this trust level, which i guess is why you guys made the vlogs. Wish you guys luck and lets see where Nimiq moves the market.
 Grin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Looks great! Keep up the work! Smiley Subscribed/Followed everywhere  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
every platform fast, high quality, reliable, and is supposed to be a simple browser. now they want to ensure users can easily access. I hope this can meet your needs. https://nimiq.com/betanet/
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
I am buy when mainnet launch.

they going to have ico in a few days. the mainnet launch after ico
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I am buy when mainnet launch.
Activity: 362
when i see this word "Your Mom Can Use It" ,i suprised  , hope dev not kidding me . i think if this brower can mine coin will be very nice not by sha256
Activity: 630
I have not lay my hands on the browser, and all I see is good project like comments, as anyone try out the browser and how fast is it, because for me speed is a good criteria to rate a browser
Activity: 528
We are the ones we've been waiting for
wtb buy  nimiq  pm me

The mined tokens are testnet only, be careful of sellers at this point.
Activity: 27
wtb buy  nimiq  pm me
Activity: 528
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Guys i've seen your videos and tested the simplicity of your web based coin. You have a really good vibe there. I reserve the whitepaper translation to Spanish if you need it Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
OP has the time to reply to easy comments but have no time to explain how Nimiq is going to stop miners from writing optimised C code to mine nimiq instead of depending on a browser.
Activity: 9
Sounds like an interesting concept. I mined a bit and sent it to another address. It worked like a charm and was quite quick.  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
Fantastic, new technology is very simple, I keep following your project and wait for the next plan. Good luck
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
I want to reserve filipino translation.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
It's an operational Blockchain, you could possibly trade those.
Activity: 451
joined the betanet test and got some coins , now I want to make sure that the test coin  is valuable after the release of the main network?

From the BetaNet page
"You are connecting to the Nimiq Beta Testnet. Testnet Mining does not create permanent Nimiqs.
The Testnet and your Nimiq balance may be reset at any time until the release of the Nimiq Mainnet."

The coins you mined on the BetaNet is just a test... they have no value now, or later.

just a test? no value  now and later, means  there is no reward for tester and now how do you attract people to participate in the test?
Activity: 542
Interesting project,watching and going to participate
Activity: 812
Will there be a Nimiq browser launched? Considering this coin is a browser based  Undecided

Hi
I think they
already made that!
But right now they busy with
testing the protocols as much possible. And they has a
very clear roadmap to luanch the Mainnet version of the protocol by end of 2017!
You can get a clear
picture about the protocol by just reading some of their contents available on website.
Here is the link_
https://nimiq.com

Activity: 210
It was tough for me to get any real info from the ANN. Is it on any exchanges yet? Any info on the development team and credentials?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Will there be a Nimiq browser launched? Considering this coin is a browser based  Undecided
Jump to: