Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 178. (Read 131134 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Project looks interesting.
Curious to see the future.
I'll follow it.

Is there a roadmap ?

yea in the site, unfortunately we have to wait until December for official launch.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Project looks interesting.
Curious to see the future.
I'll follow it.

Is there a roadmap ?
Activity: 127
finally a project where asics will never be able to ruin, will be following this.
Activity: 101
A nice idea - but what's the algo? people will just make CPU and GPU miners instead of browser-mining it.

Indeed, that point need to be clarified.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
A nice idea - but what's the algo? people will just make CPU and GPU miners instead of browser-mining it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
browser based blockchain??
good project
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
good work
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
really interesting project and good to attract people who are not tech affine
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Interesting indeed. Will it be possible to mine on more than one CPU core? Chrome is much, much faster than Firefox btw.
Also you should make it clear on the website that the mined coins are worthless as the network is still in the Testnet phase.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Interesting i am in  and you have the best of the french translators if is here the project is good.

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Well this is at least different from what is being released in crypto world.

reserving portuguese if you need.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
What a amazing project!I like your plan.I want to konw the ico date and more detail,please tell us!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This project has great concept interesting to follow them I also think this ICO will be successful. This project backed by talented people this team is looking very nice I will try to beta test so let's see how it goes.
Activity: 76
This probably really is as noob friendly as it gets.

As early adopters, we know all this stuff is still quite nerdy and eventually this is where things will be.
So I could really see this be one future way mining will be done and just a click of a button making
mining literally open to anyone that can click a mouse with an internet connection.

I just finished watching their Youtube vlogs.... looks like a cool group of motivated coders.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Looks interesting and a bit different to previous projects
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Interesting project I'm just trying the tesnet works great.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
What is stopping anyone from rewriting your blockchain code into C or other languages to improve hashrates?
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
It seems to be a nice project.I'd like to reserve the greek translation if it's possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hi! Intresting aproach this project. I want to reserve Romanian translation sir. Thanks!
Jump to: