Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 4. (Read 131130 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

@nimiqshitcoin, hi guy, if you think nimiq is shitcoin, dont waste time on it. if you have a lose in ICO, it is good time to buy it now for rebalance

we will see nimiq success in 2020, one is NIMIQ OASIS in 2Q, another is POS in 3Q. cheers
Activity: 49
Merit: 2

The Albatross is spreading its wings!

See #Nimiq's #Albatross #PoS consensus algorithm in action for the first time.

Experience blocks flying by and test transactions being confirmed in less than a second.

Try Albatross DemoNet here!

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Will you give us a time frame or is posting just for your own (indefinite) pleasure?

BTW, its better without the CAPS and red letters  Cool
Activity: 329
Price was artificially increased by team nimiq 8x buy-back program. They said on Reddit they will buy-back every month nims worth of ~ 50 thousand dollars by some calculation ( no of employees * 3k usd). Price manipulation at its is best. Nobody got trapped in the team's fake FOMO as nobody is touching this shit coin ico project.

TokenPay is officially Dead. Checked.  Cool
EFIN is officially Dead. Checked.  Cool
WEG Bank - Litecoin partnership dead. Checked.  Cool
TEN31 SCAM is dead. Checked.  Cool
Nimiq Dead - soon ( it takes some time as nimiq raised much more money during the ICO than TokenPay ).

Nimiq is a sick man and Robin knew this fact before launching the network.
Activity: 9
I bought some, It's great that the NIMIQ team is getting closer to NIMIQ OASIS. This is going to reward the investors that care about the project long term by staking there coins. Investors become the validators of the Nimiq Ecosystem, making them one of the key part role of the whole network. Mining will be a thing in the past. Environment friendly. I like it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Aww, did you sell at 4 sats?  Still making terrible trades?  When will you learn? (NimiqSC)    Tongue

Ignore Wekkel.  I'll buy your old $50k bag of Nimiq for about $3.50.  Grin

Ignore this guy.

Wekkel is right.  It looks like you do need some professional help.

I hope all is well.

I was poking fun at the NimiqSC troll.  <3 Wekkel Wink
Team nimiq is manipulating the price for preparing the albatross shitcoin test net. All the price is being manipulated by team nimiq creating a fake FOMO. Nobody is buying it, in reality. NOBODY WILL BUY THIS FAKE SHITCOIN. I am just waiting for the next financial report. To give you an example, TokenPay ran 2 ICOs are they have run out of ICO money. All their developers are now gone. Developers from Blocksize left and stopped working since last month. Nimiq is the next failed ICO which will run out of money...
Activity: 9
Ignore Wekkel.  I'll buy your old $50k bag of Nimiq for about $3.50.  Grin

Ignore this guy.

Wekkel is right.  It looks like you do need some professional help.

I hope all is well.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Ignore Wekkel's offer.  I'll buy your old $50k bag of Nimiq for about $3.50.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
I trust Nimiq team, amazing team, but they are weak at marketing, it seems they even don't know how cryptocurrency marketing works.
legendary
yes
The only place where you aren’t blocked because you can’t talk normal.

If you got a bag of NiIM to sell me, sell it. I could use some NIM after all that tending for your health.
PROOF THAT NIMIQ IS PAYING DOZENS OF SHILLERS TO SHILL THEIR STUPID SHITCOIN AND FIGHT THE TRUTH ON BITCOINTALK.

@Chugwig wrote on telegram

"And then there's the fact that only a handful of long term supporters aren't currently being paid by Team Nimiq.  And the majority of new supporters come in simply to ride the rocket and ask for freebies while they wait for launch."

Give us a break Wekkel, normana and other stupid paid shillers. Stupid shillers will always shill for money.

Team nimiq failed and they will fail big times very soon. The ride will end in a couple of months after OASIS will be released and absolutely nobody will use it. The Proof of Stake chain will not be used literally by anybody as there are over a hundred POS coins launched on the market and nobody uses them.

legendary
yes
You are contradicting yourself.

Question: did you already wrote off your $50,000 ‘investment’ in this project?

1. If not: why are you showing behaviour that could only be detrimental to the project (not even touching the topic that it expresses a borderline mindless obsession (of hate)for this project)?

2. If yes: why are you still bothered so much that you keep hammering on subjective points of view that are not shared by others in this group?

Have you considered professional help?
WHERE IS THE NEW ICO?
You are complaining that there is no new ICO, even though that ICO was never announced and just made up by you to discredit the project?

WHEN NEW FINANCIAL REPORT? IT IS OVER 6 MONTHS SINCE THE LAST FINANCIAL REPORT.
The last transparency report was on Sep 10, 2019 which by tomorrow is exactly 5 months ago. But I guess, facts don't matter, because it feels like it is more than 6 months ago, right?

WOULD WE GET A NEW SURPRISE FINDING OUT A NEW BANK LOAN WORTH MILLIONS?
I doubt it, but would that be a bad thing? Banks only invest in projects when they expect to get returns - so they must expect Nimiq to skyrocket to give them a loan.

You are a scammer promoting this shitcoin for your own interests. These German scumbags don't care about the project anymore as they are just interested in milk the ICO cash cow. It is just a clever way to exit-scam the project.

They don't want to respect the promised coin supply as they want to change it in their own benefits to mine with their pre-mined coins. Doesn't it sound scammy when you switch fully to 100% proof of stake and then you mine with pre-mined coins in POS ? Definitely, nimiq turned into a new crypto scam. Exactly how CEO Robin Linus said before on telegram that the scammers took control of the project from Robin turning it into a scam. Yes, they turned a great project into a SCAM in order to exit scam and cash in their ICO money.

I can bet on $10,000 that these scammers will POS mine with the charity funds promised for charity.

Regarding the fact you claimed about their latest financial report. The financial report was published on September 10, but it was calculated based on their financials dated in July. It means the Financial report is older than 6 months. You are just a clown promoting this SCAM COIN. Why do they make me believe they simply don't want to publish the new financial report? As an ICO investor, I am extremely disappointed that they have been hiding and lying all this time.

Activity: 155
Merit: 7
WHERE IS THE NEW ICO?
You are complaining that there is no new ICO, even though that ICO was never announced and just made up by you to discredit the project?

WHEN NEW FINANCIAL REPORT? IT IS OVER 6 MONTHS SINCE THE LAST FINANCIAL REPORT.
The last transparency report was on Sep 10, 2019 which by tomorrow is exactly 5 months ago. But I guess, facts don't matter, because it feels like it is more than 6 months ago, right?

WOULD WE GET A NEW SURPRISE FINDING OUT A NEW BANK LOAN WORTH MILLIONS?
I doubt it, but would that be a bad thing? Banks only invest in projects when they expect to get returns - so they must expect Nimiq to skyrocket to give them a loan.
You are making yourselves the laugh of the thread. Find a new hobby and waste another $50,000 there.

Yeah sure. I lost $50,000 in investing in this shitcoin scam called nimiq. I will never ever invest in any other ICO in my entire life. All of these ICOs are money grabbers and SCAMS. TokenPay forked Spectre Coin codebase and launched an ICO. Nimiq, TokenPay and WEG Bank are all SCAMS!

Where is AGORA TRADE? Any news about Agora Trade? Where is it? Was it just hype and marketing? Or Just vaporware?

When a new financial report? Almost 6 months passed since the last financial report.

legendary
yes
You are making yourselves the laugh of the thread. Find a new hobby and waste another $50,000 there.
Take it to the WEG bank thread.

/Fudder out.

WHERE THE HECK IS AGORA TRADE. WHERE IS THE NEW ICO? AGORA TRADER JUST VANISHED.
WHAT IS THE NEW BURNING RATE? I SUSPECT IT IS OVER $400,000 A MONTH.
WHEN NEW FINANCIAL REPORT? IT IS OVER 6 MONTHS SINCE THE LAST FINANCIAL REPORT. WOULD WE GET A NEW SURPRISE FINDING OUT A NEW BANK LOAN WORTH MILLIONS?

NEW PROOF OF SCAM COIN

ONE INDIVIDUAL OWNS OVER 30% OF MINING

https://i.ibb.co/vQhTRyg/image.png

SCAM COIN AND SHITCOIN

legendary
yes
Take it to the WEG bank thread.

/Fudder out.
The Fudder with 3 accounts will be left behind.

Shut up. None of you answered in any way legit questions of nimiq. You just shill this SHITCOIN.

Where is WEG Bank?
What's up with the great partnership between SCAMIQ and WEG Bank?
Did WEG Bank forget to change its name to Agora bank? Why they canceled renaming their bank?
Did WEG Bank Launch a product in the meanwhile? They promised a consumer product. It looks they forgot launching the product.
Did WEG Bank Token Pay produced any product or got any customer in 2 years?
Where is Matthias now? Did he leave with the money?
What's up with TokenPay? TokenPay looks more than dead. Nimiq will be dead as soon as possible.
Where is the new financial report? Almost 6 months passed and last time you guys all had a big surprise. A LOAN OF 5 MILLION DOLLARS
Will the new financial report show a new Loan?

WHERE IS AGORA TRADE? IT WAS JUST VAPORWARE AS THEY CANCELED THEIR ICO
Pages:
Jump to: