Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 92. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Guys when we see Nimiq on big exchanges? Maybe now is not the best time for listing, but I would like normal exchanges and trading volumes.

What a great exchange can serve now when the whole market has been falling for 11 months uninterruptedly and without distinction; better that the team focuses on development, improving the product and tightening partnerships, while the biggest and most visible exchange can be found later, when the conditions of the entire market will be changed.
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
Guys when we see Nimiq on big exchanges? Maybe now is not the best time for listing, but I would like normal exchanges and trading volumes.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
At the current rate, the team is funded for 10 years. That is, they have acted very responsible focusing on long term benefits. The diversification was smart and percentages of the portfolio look perfectly fine. This is what creates confidence.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
How about the situation here, the pool was down, then the miner was disconnected from the pool, there were 3 miners running, the other 2 miners using the device-name official nodejs miner, and your worker-name miner, then I checked the block I mined, the extra data is empty, a little wierd
Activity: 251
Merit: 6

Nimiq Core Release v1.4.0
Changelog

- Added CPU architecture detection for optimal mining performance.
- Added a warning if the local system time is incorrect.
- Added new JSON-RPC features:
     - Support for external miner implementations (getWork / getBlockTemplate).
     - Support for transaction flags in createRawTransaction.
- Fixed an issue with fragmented database files on Windows.
- Fixed display of mempool contents in JSON-RPC client.
- Improved miner performance when assembling blocks.

More details here
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Congratulations on this great project!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 511
How to sell/swap net tokens without KYC procedure?
Activity: 42

Why was Robin Linus (the CEO) kicked out from nimiq team? Either he exit-scammed nimiq (as there is absolutely no new activity on the github core repository) or was it a dirty inside job to kicked him out from the project (just like Elon Musk)?

Many times, I even ask myself if Robin is still ALIVE? I know that Costa Rica is a very dangerous place, but many bad things could happen to him. Robin in the last videos looked very slim and pale. I don't want even to think about it. I also believe your main investor, Elion Chin who warmly welcomed you in Costa Rica, behave more like the new CEO, but in the same time, it looks like the project is going into a wrong direction with him as the new CEO.
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
Do someone know why the hashrate is increasing so fast these days ?
https://nimiq.watch/#chart-global-hashrate
It has been very stable the last months, and now it seems to wake up all at once.
Miner GPU will be available sometime in the middle of this month.This information can be obtained from Discord.
Okay thanks.
I use Discord from time to time, and just saw the info a few minutes ago.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
It has been very stable the last months, and now it seems to wake up all at once.
Miner GPU will be available sometime in the middle of this month.This information can be obtained from Discord.
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

With its present value and its likely adoption in the near future, Nimiq is almost given today; when there was the big price growth in the last few days I thought it was ready to leave or enter a big new exchange, but probably it was just a big accumulation of some big investor, or even some Exchange .... anyway it will have been someone who knows something or some partnership that we still do not know and the team still has to declare.

If very big accumulation happens in a coin that has a lot of potential, there is indeed a good chance that it is an exchange.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

With its present value and its likely adoption in the near future, Nimiq is almost given today; when there was the big price growth in the last few days I thought it was ready to leave or enter a big new exchange, but probably it was just a big accumulation of some big investor, or even some Exchange .... anyway it will have been someone who knows something or some partnership that we still do not know and the team still has to declare.
Activity: 1
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
This is an easy-to-use currency.Is the only crypto project that can interest me and a few of my friends.Make it easier than paypal, you're all gold!
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Nimiq prolonged end of swap to 31 October!

grace period until Oct 31 has been established.

If you still didnt swap your NET tokens, it is your last chance. KYC is required.

Watching this ...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Write-up to install and use a Nimiq Payment Telegram bot: https://medium.com/@wekkelekkel/set-up-nimiq-paynimbot-in-telegram-b3a4c4d75be1
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
A New Visual Identity
"We spent the last weeks rethinking the Nimiq brand. Mission, vision, brand persona and core values got to a point where we could derive a visual language from it. We’re proud to finally show it, and along with that, we also want to share the process of how we got there..."
Read more: https://medium.com/nimiq-network/new-visual-identity-e22b4a9b95a4.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Nimiq prolonged end of swap to 31 October!

grace period until Oct 31 has been established.

If you still didnt swap your NET tokens, it is your last chance. KYC is required.
Activity: 128
hello someone explain me what happens with this token?
if I understand you correctly, Net will disappear to be replaced by Nim? but why, that she is the reason. thank you
Just one question.
Are you here only for speculation and money-making, or do you really follow the project? I think that in the second case, you would not ask this question.
This is obvious, any ICO does that: they create a token for the ICO, and once the project is ready to be released, they convert it into real tokens of the project's cryptocurrency. Maybe you should read a little more.
why are you answering like that?
 he asks a simple question that I asked here months ago and no one from this forum was able to answer me at the time.
 You take for whom to have the big head! ..
not all icos do not change tokens or convert them before marketing otherwise it would be a real mess.
Just answer or do not answer but let people do what they want, trade, speculate or ask questions .. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: