Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 95. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
if someone can point me in the right direction here. I bought nimiq at the presale and stored it in my local wallet. I was just going to sit on it for a while and y’all know the rest. Apparently, months past a deadline to save my nimiq. Any way I can get some help on how to restore or transfer it or is there something online I can read?
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
i have sent some nimiq to my wallet on https://safe.nimiq.com/  but the re i can't see any nimq!
anyway on https://nimiq.watch/ i can see my transaction
wtf?
Activity: 202
Merit: 11
What is the better way to mine for best H/s ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
One question, is this the real total supply?: 3,065,263,882 NIM  (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimiq/)
Activity: 434
Can someone link an easy guide to set up the miner for linux?
Thanks a lot Cheesy

I have followed this one: https://sushipool.com/#!/get-started
Activity: 238
Can someone link an easy guide to set up the miner for linux?
Thanks a lot Cheesy
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
What will be happen to reserved NIMs not exchanged with NET later? Burn? And why nimiq is better than webdollar ?

Yes probably will be burned, but we haven't announced any official information related to this yet.

There is basically no comparison between Nimiq and an amateurish copy-cat project like the one you mention. Nimiq had a working Betanet for over a year. The blockchain has been in Hackerone, with a $200k budget bounty, for over 4 months now. Nimiq is a well tested, secure and battle-proven Blockchain with an ever-growing list of projects based on it, including 2 Decentralized Exchanges. The list of differences just goes on and on Smiley

Thank you, now we can officially put Webdollar out of this discussion.
I already give my opinion on it here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42436315
As I mentionned in this post, that's not only the project itself, but also the team that seem not nice. I mean, here you take time to answer our questions and to be honest you all look like nice guys (I really think it), where the Webdollar team just seem at the opposite : not cool at all
At all.
I should maybe try to understand them : they only receive négative feedbacks (or newbies feedback), but after all I think they desserve it.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
What will be happen to reserved NIMs not exchanged with NET later? Burn? And why nimiq is better than webdollar ?

Yes probably will be burned, but we haven't announced any official information related to this yet.

There is basically no comparison between Nimiq and an amateurish copy-cat project like the one you mention. Nimiq had a working Betanet for over a year. The blockchain has been in Hackerone, with a $200k budget bounty, for over 4 months now. Nimiq is a well tested, secure and battle-proven Blockchain with an ever-growing list of projects based on it, including 2 Decentralized Exchanges. The list of differences just goes on and on Smiley
Any idea what’s taking hitbtc so long? Figured the listing would be imminent...like a week ago

They have requested more paperwork which we sent immediately. Hopefully shouldn't take much longer.
VLOG Update: Spike In Network Connections

Increasing the adoption of Nimiq has also increased connection in the network. Learn about our plans to tackle this situation.

Everyone involved with this coin just discusses technology. Why aren't there market evaluation as well as for once, for once, we speak about how exactly we can increase the price rather than the tech? Just one single time, please! And please do not answer "we boost the price by increasing the tech. technology is more imp in this era

Thanks. I think is great that you think everybody in our community discusses the tech and how to create projects based on NIM, that's what we aim for. We are already working on increasing adoption and reaching new users that don't know about the project and its advantage. We have a Nano Ledger promo planned and a lot of more plans that we will inform accordingly. But community members are also encouraged to start that kind of discussions, propose ideas, promote the project or start a project that promotes it.
Activity: 111
Everyone involved with this coin just discusses technology. Why aren't there market evaluation as well as for once, for once, we speak about how exactly we can increase the price rather than the tech? Just one single time, please! And please do not answer "we boost the price by increasing the tech. technology is more imp in this era
Activity: 183
I take advantage of Claymore’s miner with 7 GPUs and a 1700x mining Nimiq in the same system. I launch Claymore first and allow it get running for a few momemts to get the CPU usage back off to basically absolutely nothing, then I release the Nimiq miner with -2 threads. I've not seen any performance strikes on my GPU mining and I’m getting ~45kh/s on Nimiq with stock cpu configurations.

Blog Update
Upgrades & Research

We recently concluded two special Nimiq Hackathons, starting off with the Nimiq Core Hackathon porting the Nimiq Core to Rust for increased performance, followed by the Nimiq Front-end Hackathon revising the Nimiq Keyguard for increased security. Learn all about it in this Blog Post.

F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
What about Nim erc20 tokens are they traded anywhere ? Is it still possible to swap them for nim coins ?
You mean NET?
I think NET is traded on Liqui.
Yes, you can still do the swap.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
What about Nim erc20 tokens are they traded anywhere ? Is it still possible to swap them for nim coins ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
What will be happen to reserved NIMs not exchanged with NET later? Burn?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
nim will resurface. Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Wink
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
The trading volume of NIM coins is good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
nim is dead. Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry Cry

How can you say that?

The project is more alive than ever. Price wise it may not be rosy but this project could be a prime example of the turtle starting slowly but steadily progressing leaving all rabbits behind in the long run.

Perhaps the most underrated coin at this moment.

This!
Pages:
Jump to: