Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 94. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Guys when will the old ERC20 tokens disappear? I thought these old tokens were only available for a certain amount of time to use in the swapping proces to the new blockchain.
The old NET will be gone as of OCT 14th!

hello someone explain me what happens with this token?
if I understand you correctly, Net will disappear to be replaced by Nim? but why, that she is the reason. thank you
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
Maybe and hopefully I'm wrong
To be honest, I think so.

I suspect the devs dumping
So why would they dump Nimiqs instead of Ethers? I fail to understand your logic.
Activity: 58
I suspect the devs dumping and enjoying the life on the beach....

Weird, it was such a good project.

Maybe and hopefully I'm wrong
Activity: 202
Merit: 11
What's the problem with the price?
Activity: 1
Guys when will the old ERC20 tokens disappear? I thought these old tokens were only available for a certain amount of time to use in the swapping proces to the new blockchain.
The old NET will be gone as of OCT 14th!

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Activity: 31
Hi everyone! how long does it take for the cashlink to show as fully accepted so that I can receive my tickets?
Activity: 29
Hi everyone! how long does it take for the cashlink to show as fully accepted so that I can receive my tickets?
Activity: 29
Any new things being developed? I always think the Nimiq guys are the real Einsteins of crypto
Activity: 66
> Not even the freezing temperatures stopped the dedicated fans from collecting as many different vAtom types as they could to maximize their chances to win. The users then watched a live lottery based on blockchain technology and could trace the redeemed tickets on Etherscan.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
The founder of WebD "accidentally" sent the private key of the not encrypted genesis wallet to a "random guy", and they had a hard fork to "reverse" the transaction.
Soo... bunch of inexperienced kids running the show. Sounds like a good idea to steer away from WebDollar  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I especially liked that the nimiq project combines the latest research of the block chain and web technology.
Activity: 2
Hi!

Before installing the desktop miner on my office computer.... does anyone know if Kapersky detects anything suspicious concerning that desktop mining app ?
I don't wanna get busted by the network admin XD

Thanks in advance!

With avg is ok
Activity: 313
Merit: 8
Hi!

Before installing the desktop miner on my office computer.... does anyone know if Kapersky detects anything suspicious concerning that desktop mining app ?
I don't wanna get busted by the network admin XD

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
I have a threadripper 1950x stock running 80-90khs using shit 8 gig modules from my gpu mining rig. 2166. It can go 100khs overclocked. If the cpu has a good cache I don't think its going to make as much of a difference as the price of the ram. ram prices if you want to go quad on an i7 extreme is expensive.
Activity: 300
Merit: 102
total - 4 servers worked day(nimpool.io) - 14 NIM = approximately 532 sat Grin Grin ... on the same servers, the profitability of Monero, with its huge complexity, is obtained every 5 higher Smiley

Activity: 89
I still believe that, at least if you want to make the most NIM in a short period of time, while the GHR is still low, renting cheap dedicated servers for like a month is your best option, or get free Azure/GCP credits and mine on those, but it will take multiple accounts to get a decent amount of NIM
Do you mine on a dedicated server? i want to give a try, but i'm not sure which one to go with. i'm not sure about mining on Azure, they will ban the account if they noticed extensive cpu usage.
I think you should be able to convince and think which one is best for you, because not all projects that match the private person, but actually all the projects it is nice and interesting to follow.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I still believe that, at least if you want to make the most NIM in a short period of time, while the GHR is still low, renting cheap dedicated servers for like a month is your best option, or get free Azure/GCP credits and mine on those, but it will take multiple accounts to get a decent amount of NIM
Do you mine on a dedicated server? i want to give a try, but i'm not sure which one to go with. i'm not sure about mining on Azure, they will ban the account if they noticed extensive cpu usage.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
1 NET= 10 NIMIQ, but their price is not what you want to match, why?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: