Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NMC] Namecoin Wallet (QT) with integrated Name Registration v3.75 - page 2. (Read 78552 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
That good i will try this Cheesy
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
One World
For sure! Hardware wallets are the best!
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
Yes, you should be careful using a wallet at this point keep your funds on polo... or other exchanges

I assume you mean by this statement that lankyman should be careful at this moment when using a real wallet, until he has gained some understanding and experience in the crypto world?

In general, it is a very good idea to keep coins in your own wallet, and not on an exchange.  While I would trust Poloniex more than a lot of other exchanges (and personally have some coins there), it is always a good idea in cryptoland to hold your private keys yourself rather than entrusting them to a third party!
Activity: 382
Yes, you should be careful using a wallet at this point keep your funds on polo... or other exchanges

So i initially started getting an account / bit coin addy at www.luno.com because it is available in my country, im really unsure about others, i am still new to this game.
Then on a forum, and i think it was even here, this one guy told me it is actually better to have a wallet on your machine rather than on an online exchange?

So now what ?
One World
Activity: 382
Hi, i dont understand this, where do i download the wallet for windows.
I have one installed and it doesnt want to synch BUT mire important it says beta and it says i must not use it for merchant apps and also not for mining,
what the hell
One World
I'll do! Let's make Namecoin great again... Someone bought a bunch on polo earlier on, promising!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000
My money; Our Bitcoin.
Hey guys join us on Slack https://namecoin-group.slack.com

Pro Tip: If you really want to help the project and have something to contribute, go to where the devs are, rather than creating some new spot and expecting them to come to you.
One World
One World
One World
Cassini could you give me more info or missing infos. Like IRC links thanks to you.

I'm gunna do the french translation for Namecoin as well.  Shocked
One World
Is there any other Namecoin thread? Only 19 pages on bitcointalk?

I'm contacting the guy who lost $45k by investing in Namecoin, maybe he will be helpful!

One World
Just want a "Slack" to bring the community together like most of the well governed digital assets!

Let's do it!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Any slack for Namecoin? devs???
You need to be a more specific, I'm afraid.
The fact you wrote "slack" in lower-case indicates you are looking for a slack-desc file for Namecoin. If you have "Slack" in mind instead of "slack", however, then I could guess you're asking for a namecoin Slack channel, just like our Matrix/IRC channels #namecoin and #namecoin-dev. Or is it some Slack identity information you want to publish on the Namecoin blockchain in order to include a decentralization feature in Slack (similar to the Bitmessage client that is able to retrieve Bitmessage identity information from a Namecoin client)?
One World
Any slack for Namecoin? devs???
One World
It's inevitable. Development will help but let's start a strong community as well guys!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NMCBTC/V4yhLIoF-Namecoin-DNS-Solution/
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
ICANN has invited a Namecoin developer to speak at the ICANN58 meeting on March 11-16 2017 in Copenhagen and Mr Jeremy Rand will attend.[ICANN panel report]favorably mentioned namecoin.

More discourse here: https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin.org/commit/00a1e211e647d482fb31aecfd15f6740734ee15d
I wish Namecoin Dev good luck at this meeting! Would be cool to see pics/video from it and from March 6-8 QCON London 2017 presentation on twitter if possible Smiley
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
ICANN has invited a Namecoin developer to speak at the ICANN58 meeting on March 11-16 2017 in Copenhagen and Mr Jeremy Rand will attend.[ICANN panel report]favorably mentioned namecoin.

More discourse here: https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin.org/commit/00a1e211e647d482fb31aecfd15f6740734ee15d
Pages:
Jump to: