Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 11. (Read 32583 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
How many weeks till the end of the Staker ICO?
I would like to apply for joining Staker's signature campaign today, but I don't want to join it for too long.
It is a bit risky to join campaigns which last for months, personally.

Staker token is NO ICO. It has pure AIRDROP for 40 weeks. And we are currently on 20th airdrop. Yes you can join for the signature bounty. Join discord to know the rules. Good luck!
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
How many weeks till the end of the Staker ICO?
I would like to apply for joining Staker's signature campaign today, but I don't want to join it for too long.
It is a bit risky to join campaigns which last for months, personally.
bounty s on till 21Weeks time. You can join anytime you think its necessary.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Thank you. It is the happiest news I am reading today, if we move to a much bigger stage. Good work, thank you, our fighting team. Do not problem my brother to you attention and join us. STAKER
we will surely move to a bigger stage,  together we grow the community. And it will surely pays later on
A community is necessary for the long-term future of a coin. STAKER can follow ONION's development model, they have been very successful in building community support. Of course, the team needs to work hard all the time. People are waiting for the next stage.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Airdrop #18 Airdrop Distribution is over.

40000 STR distributed among 223 valid participants.

AirDrop 19 Registration - https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,664.0.html   

Guys another successful AirDrop completed don't forget to join Staker token AirDrop 19th round.
you can join Whales Club:
To Join the Whales Club you need to hold a certain number of STR Tokens
as for the whale club,  you just need to hold or you notify the admin. Considering the fact that,  some participants might be willing to trade
Thank you. It is the happiest news I am reading today, if we move to a much bigger stage. Good work, thank you, our fighting team. Do not problem my brother to you attention and join us. STAKER
we will surely move to a bigger stage,  together we grow the community. And it will surely pays later on
Activity: 121
Merit: 0

AirDrop 19 Registration - https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,664.0.html   

Thanks for the reminder. I whoever that fails to comply has no excuse
Activity: 233

Guys another successful AirDrop completed don't forget to join Staker token AirDrop 19th round.
you can join Whales Club:
To Join the Whales Club you need to hold a certain number of STR Tokens
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0

Activity: 448
Merit: 11
19 of 40. It will end one day.  Almost Half gone now.
Official tweet AD19
https://mobile.twitter.com/StakerToken/status/1054776502296895491
Maybe some are still not aware to the new rules for registration Cheesy let's us wait how many people will post about concern after validation of week 19 airdrop..
I just checked my wallet and found extra Stakers from 18th airdrop.  Thanks for them.  Another successful airdrop.  Congratulations to all who received Staker.
Another extra or what you got from last AD?  😀
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I just checked my wallet and found extra Stakers from 18th airdrop.  Thanks for them.  Another successful airdrop.  Congratulations to all who received Staker.
With the new rule that focus more on the forum. Is it mandatory to register in discord again if you have missed more than 3 srtsight ADs
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Hello guys! Just sharing Enjoy!

cool image buddy Cheesy your works are always great ! keep it up, I saw your using signature user now thumbs up for a great decision you've made.

Thanks Buddy! Thank God I can put the staker signature base in my rank! Cheesy
Let's see in my article this week if the numbers of signature users increase that's good to see Cheesy I saw one comment here that he want to join the airdrop because he saw it in signature of someone.

Staker signature is very attracted Cheesy ... I think Ryzaadit want to join the staker campaign.  Wink

cool image buddy Cheesy your works are always great ! keep it up, I saw your using signature user now thumbs up for a great decision you've made.

Let's see in my article this week if the numbers of signature users increase that's good to see Cheesy I saw one comment here that he want to join the airdrop because he saw it in signature of someone.

cool image buddy Cheesy your works are always great ! keep it up, I saw you're  signature user now thumbs up for a great decision you've made.
Iam find this project on signature, want to know more about the project & airdrop. How much coin each weeks for the airdrop. because i want to participate at Airdrop STAKER right now.
you can check the spreadsheet for the details in discord channel. yet airdrop 19 will be fair distribution to all accepted participants and 2x for signature users.
Pages:
Jump to: