Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]NO-ICO][AIRDROP]ETHEREUM SHARK FUTURE PAYMENTS FOR SEO MARKETPLACE - page 3. (Read 7470 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Only  Jr. Member or Higher and  Newbie with at least 20 activity and not registered before october 1st are only allowed to join.
I think it mean "must" registered  before october 1st are only allowed to join  Tongue
"Your Wallet Address Need to have a balance 0.02" is very high, maybe decrease to 0.01 Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Airdrop Phase 1 For 3000 Person

We now Change the PRE- ICO Airdrop to Fresh New Free Airdrop, please be fair to others please dont make multiple account or your time will become useless, i have now a person who can easily get all the fake submission.Please do fill the form correctly,you can now edit your submission if you feel that theres a wrong info yo filled.
EXCHANGE is LIVE:EtherDelta

Requirements:
Only  Jr. Member or Higher and  Newbie with at least 20 activity and not registered before october 1st are only allowed to join.

Join to our telegram group; https://t.me/joinchat/HB4yY0YUdS7OOFHVZurkPQ

Follow and retweet: https://twitter.com/ETHEREUMSHARK1

Your ETH Wallet address should be in your profile location

Your Wallet Address Need to have a balance 0.02 with a minimum 5 Transaction

Please Feel free to Donate to help our project grow Smiley
You can Donate any amount here: 0x62a9f5AF99B9DB225a7Dc4D80973f782707fB866

JOIN NOW HERE

Spreadsheet will be Available after the distribution.

NOTE: WE WILL MANUALLY CHECK ALL THE PARTICIPANTS SUBMISSION TO AVOID DUPLICATE BEFORE WE SENT THE AIRDROP SO IT WILL TAKE TIME.

Bounty SOON.....
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
More power to this project. Im gonna support this and lets bring this to moon. Weak hands cry now die later lol. So glad to be a part of this project 😍
Activity: 49
SEO marketplace sounds interesting and the number of coins is also intriguing.
Activity: 216
done submitted the form,follow and retweet already and joined telegram channel.hoping for the success of this project!goodluck and cheers to all!
Activity: 26
we are now 1700+ on telegram! come on join us! Wink
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
joined the airdrop, good luck.
Activity: 56
Airdrop joined . Good luck
Activity: 27
The project will be move ...

I wish you mooning soon.

Congrats guys
Activity: 3
can someone explain to be what this project is about?
Activity: 56
I hope this is a successful project. I will share it with my friends. Good luck。 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Because of many complain we back to Free Fresh Airdrop..Im very sorry guys now! all member now are qualified if you meet all the requirements.
Activity: 140
I fill form again in telegram group hope get accepted now i just waiting for more information.
Activity: 518
Total supply: 10,000,000 a small number of coins, with the competent support of the project, the price can be of the order of $ 0.5. You need to think over the development of the project and turn on the business.
Activity: 692
Make your airdrop more stricker and tight application.. no offense to newbie accounts but they used it to scam airdrops.. thats why all legit newbies make effort to make your btt rank faster
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
I really want to join this airdrop but unfortunately i didn't have any more ETH to buy some ETHS
Unfortunately I could not join the project, because I'm a Newbie (
we reconsider Newbie now
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
i dont have eth to buy ETHS token so i cant join airdrop.
Activity: 41
Unfortunately I could not join the project, because I'm a Newbie (
yes this project is very promising, we will build SEO Marketplace and you use your ETHS as payment
Pages:
Jump to: