Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]NO-ICO][AIRDROP]ETHEREUM SHARK FUTURE PAYMENTS FOR SEO MARKETPLACE - page 7. (Read 7470 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I really cannot decipher the idea behind the newbie restriction in the participation of some airdrops. Some of us might be newbies on this forum but are intellectually sound about the cryptocurrecy community and can as well help projects even better many highly ranked fellows on this forum who could barely construct simple sentences about what Blockchain Technology is.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
I'm very happy on the direction Cryptocurrency is going these day. The concept of cryptocurrency is changing the world! Well done to the developers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Another Eth project..let's see if it will be profitable! Good luck!
Activity: 30
Look forward to learning more!
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
We expect to see this project as strong as a shark. More success, more wins.
Activity: 167
hopefully this token will be as good as his name, I'm joined dev, thank you  Wink
Activity: 26
Im sorry Newbie strictly not allowed to avoid multiple sign up for the same person
Activity: 35
i want to join😢😢
Activity: 56
Why are newbie always taken out. Well I wish this projects the best ahead
Activity: 112
Another interesting fork
For it to provide the followijng as its own unique features "Ethereum blockchain allows EthereumShark to became faster,cheaper and flexible.EthereumShark is not just a token but in the Future ETHS will be use as payment to Our Future SEO Marketplace"
I did Say it's different from the crowd
I await further information on the project
Good luck dev
Activity: 76
Done devs. Hope i can get  some tokens
Activity: 692
Merit: 100
Joined the Airdrop.. And followed all the requirements.. I will keep an eye and support this Token all the way... Sorry for BTT Newbies for there strict rules to avoid hoax and scammers.. we all knew that..
Activity: 182
It's just so unfair that newbies are not allowed to join. Where's the justice for us?
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Tweet and Retwot and participation in the telegram is completed.
I hope that it will be a currency that can pull this industry like a shark.
Activity: 316
Sad for a newbie RANK Smiley better luck nxt time
Newbie and junior rank not allowed what the hec hey you should give a chance to everybody......have a nice day
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Always have dscrimination to all Newbies..

Please be fair.

Everybody starts from newbie remember that.

You can give few  airdrops but please dont dosqualified newbies.
Perseverance is majestic, because perseverance is honed in every possible way; persistence is sweet, because the dauntless and persistent perseverance has sowed the seeds of victory in the heart. Team refueling!!!!

Nice project with the best team and good idea

I will invert in your project and want success!

Thanks dev!
Activity: 9
succes guys.. although I can not join Grin
but I will always support. good joob
Activity: 40
One year trading crypto and investing ICO, but here I am newbie and so, I can't join.
loooooool !!
Same here.... Actually I am in crypto even longer. No sharks given is ok project unlisted and ignored.
Pages:
Jump to: