Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]NO-ICO][AIRDROP]ETHEREUM SHARK FUTURE PAYMENTS FOR SEO MARKETPLACE - page 6. (Read 7470 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Im newbie here and i can't join this airdrop? Hmmm
Good like for your project
Activity: 158
This is a good opportunity for us to join the campaign, but we are not allowed to help...  Sad
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
The next erc20 token ethereum - ETHS token
Activity: 294
I am happy to help this project and be a part of it. Good luck
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
Well the concept of lion and shark is great, i am following the airdrop thanks dev and team.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Thanks, dev for - after consideration -  allowing Jr. Members as well. I'm joining the Airdrop and I hope the project will be very successful to all of us. Please let me know if there is a necessity for Dutch translation, for instance!! Good luck and break a leg.
your welcome, Wink bounty translation after airdrop distribution
Activity: 75
Nice project.
Goodluck
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi, this seems a nice airdrop and i am applying for the same. good luck team and dev. this coin will rise like eth i wish that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Hello sir, I am following the airdrop, this seems a nice coin which can grow more easily.
Activity: 67
https://www.facebook.com/shamim.ansari.7334
Well what else is left now we are oficially in a motherfucking bubble! I mean the bubble just started it has yet to reach a trillion dollar market cap before everybody realizes we are actually in a bubble!
And these guys here already trying to exploit the future money that will pour in these coins lol! get a coin ready and developed for future money to pump up these god forsaken name copying coins right  Shocked Shocked
Lol this will not end well!
Look at ebtc?
biggest pump and dump ever lmao!
Activity: 26
Today, airdrop more constructive and selective. This is a good choice than ask to sent eth even just 0,001ETH. I am interested about SEO, and blockchain. I hope your idea will develop more and more and have value in SEO marketplace.
Thank you, for your good feedback
Activity: 115
Thanks, dev for - after consideration -  allowing Jr. Members as well. I'm joining the Airdrop and I hope the project will be very successful to all of us. Please let me know if there is a necessity for Dutch translation, for instance!! Good luck and break a leg.
Activity: 347
use as payment to  future SEO Marketplace, mean coins have a future
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Today, airdrop more constructive and selective. This is a good choice than ask to sent eth even just 0,001ETH. I am interested about SEO, and blockchain. I hope your idea will develop more and more and have value in SEO marketplace.
Activity: 34
im newbie but have 35 posts. cant join the airdrop
Activity: 98
joined, followed and retwitted, good luck, dev
Activity: 121
https://yadi.sk/i/YefNDyMH3Ugoxb
Hoping for this token to be the king of the sea of ethereum
Activity: 35
newbie cant join for airdrop Huh
Activity: 73
support shark futre of payments
Activity: 77
https://i.imgur.com/X96ilqa.jpg
May be i can participate your airdrop, must wait the system upgrade my rank.

However, I'm done this airdrop from.

Good luck on your project  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: