Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]NO-ICO][AIRDROP]ETHEREUM SHARK FUTURE PAYMENTS FOR SEO MARKETPLACE - page 5. (Read 7495 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
ethereum blue , red , dark , now shark !!  Grin nothing bad in name ..
hope this shark will give results like real shark ,, dev is the only hope of this project .
but you should give a chance to newbies also for airdrop , bcoz they too deserve to share this coin .. you can give option to 500 newbies to apply for this airdrop ,, 4500 seats for all other ranks .

thanks .
i will reconsider your suggestion on the next airdrop  ;)but more requirements needed to make sure that its a real person and no Multiple account
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
This project is very good and I joined the airport...
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
ethereum blue , red , dark , now shark !!  Grin nothing bad in name ..
hope this shark will give results like real shark ,, dev is the only hope of this project .
but you should give a chance to newbies also for airdrop , bcoz they too deserve to share this coin .. you can give option to 500 newbies to apply for this airdrop ,, 4500 seats for all other ranks .

thanks .
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
when it will be listed some where?
Activity: 44
Do all tasks as requirement. Joined airdrop. Good luck for the future.
thank you for all your support to this project, i will do this project full time Wink Success of this project is my Goal
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
it's good project and i has participate to the airdrop...
Activity: 143
Good project. I hope Ethereum shark will bite others altcoin and increase to high level
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
airdrop joined !
you should have a shark as a logo, it would be cool !
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
joined the company bonuses, I hope I did everything right. Startup team I wish you success
Activity: 168
Thank you , I have submitted the form , hope I am under 1000 participant .
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

Its very interesting and great project as well so that i will support it. More plans for this and also build big team.. I contribute by means of sharing about the  to social medias.
Activity: 220
everyone was once a newbie, even you developer. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 141
nice airdrop... but i cant join... good luck...
Activity: 50
Nice project! Keep it up!
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
I just join your bounty program! This is a best project! Thanks
Activity: 98
joined, followed and retwitted, good luck, dev
Activity: 11
Newbies are just not allowed on everything..anyone have a n idea how to leave newbie spot quickly?
To all newbie you can still buy it to the market for a cheap price soon,,and have a profit Wink
Activity: 49
I'm a little bit sad that I can't join the Airdrop (because I'm a Newbie)... Anyway good project and good luck! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: