Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]NO-ICO][AIRDROP]ETHEREUM SHARK FUTURE PAYMENTS FOR SEO MARKETPLACE - page 4. (Read 7470 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Is it promising ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Newbie need to buy... Angry
Activity: 26
Awaiting your roadmap and website! Hope the sentence "not just another token" stays true! Smiley
It will stays true if the community support this project! Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
Awaiting your roadmap and website! Hope the sentence "not just another token" stays true! Smiley
Stop complaining about being newbie and cant join. If you cant then move on to those that can. Keep active and soon you can be a jr. member. All the best!
we reconsider newbie now,,but with additional requirements to do, to make sure that there is no multiple account Wink
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
Stop complaining about being newbie and cant join. If you cant then move on to those that can. Keep active and soon you can be a jr. member. All the best!
Activity: 65
'Bitcoin is a Lion" "Ethereum is a Shark"
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
this project concept idea is so good, i love to be a part of this community project,, SEO marketplace to use ETHS is a good idea im going to support this project, pretty interesting Smiley and its a low supply its easy for this token to hit $1 per coin
We are Now reconsidering all newbie!

Newbie is allowed to join now! But you need to buy a minimum of 1000 ETHS  and make a screenshot of your transaction id upload the screenshot to the form. Click Add file

Buy it now here: https://etherdelta.com/#0x4f3f28cc9d5fe41e87e02d7434dd6461df1770c6-ETH
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
what i can get token ETHEREUM SHARK free ? no invest and i will waiting for airdrop free.
Activity: 65
What an amazing opportunity to reap some great rewards! I would be quite happy to be any of the lucky winners.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
To all newbie you can still buy it to the market for a cheap price soon,,and have a profit Wink

waiting for news from you that coin is entering dev market Smiley
Activity: 85
joined this airdrop. good luck to dev!
Activity: 56
Newbie is not allowed to join why whyyyyyyyyyyyy
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Do all tasks as requirement. Joined airdrop. Good luck for the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Any link to see airdrop participant list? Any idea on when can we see the whitepaper?
Also, When it's hitting exchange?
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
More grease to your elbow@dev team. May the success be as big as it's name!
Activity: 42
I always supported ethereum, but now it became ethereum shark - evden stronger and faster. Good job dev!
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
ethereum blue , red , dark , now shark !!  Grin nothing bad in name ..
hope this shark will give results like real shark ,, dev is the only hope of this project .
but you should give a chance to newbies also for airdrop , bcoz they too deserve to share this coin .. you can give option to 500 newbies to apply for this airdrop ,, 4500 seats for all other ranks .

thanks .
i will reconsider your suggestion on the next airdrop  ;)but more requirements needed to make sure that its a real person and no Multiple account

thanks for reply .

yes thats also a problem with newbies bcoz of multiple accounts , but you can ask requirements like telegram username , twitter username with at lteast 50 followers , so n so ..
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
So many Ethereum project these days, this looks interesting, but only time and your effort will show if it will success. I hope it will be if not success like ETH, but success like ETC. You should finish your web asap, it is very important at this stage of development of your coin. Best wishes!
Pages:
Jump to: