Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 36. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
isn't the total supply is 230 millions?why the devs didn't correct the right number on the first page and the official website?
because with version 1.2 the total supply is fixed to 337 mill

Version 1.2 is out now!

This is a mandatory update, so we need everyone to download the new client.

Changes
Kimoto Gravity Well Implemented, Changes at block 67000
Max Supply Fixed
Checkpoints added
Oh,that's why~thx
your welcome Grin
Activity: 448
isn't the total supply is 230 millions?why the devs didn't correct the right number on the first page and the official website?

Version 1.2 is out now!

Changes
Max Supply Fixed
Checkpoints added
Oh,that's why~thx

Version 1.2 is out now!

Changes
Max Supply Fixed
Checkpoints added
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If our developers all programmers, let them create own exchange.
Let's say crossNYANexchange with the possibility of exchange of any coin to any other through cross course NYAN somehow ... for example I have a little EAC-coins, to me they are not interesting now and I would like to exchange them to some other coin (even not for example to NYAN)  - where can I do that now?
Everywhere I only saw the opportunity to do exchange with predetermined cross pairs. Why not make software that would enables to exchange "any to any" having analyzed all the possible chains of exchange, even if not possible to exchange one coins to another in a single step. (Sorry for my english ... was in a hurry)

This (creation of such exchange) could be the programmers-made promotional campaign  Roll Eyes
I suppose we should bump this thread frequently.Start a bitcointalk battle!!!Let every corner know about NYANCOIN!!!!!!

Yes, we can start increasing the conversation here. The 830+ subscribers on reddit don't keep us bumped on bitcointalk...

Also, I don't think we'll have to worry once we get the promotional campaign started from the devs. It will be coming soon, they're planning it.
until then... a 337 reward for the next 5 new nyancoin meme's
Activity: 112
I suppose we should bump this thread frequently.Start a bitcointalk battle!!!Let every corner know about NYANCOIN!!!!!!

Yes, we can start increasing the conversation here. The 830+ subscribers on reddit don't keep us bumped on bitcointalk...

Also, I don't think we'll have to worry once we get the promotional campaign started from the devs. It will be coming soon, they're planning it.
yes!!!Buy Buy Buy!!But how can we attract some big players?
Hey, guys! HOLD NYAN and KEEP CALM!!!
Don't sell at this f*cking prices!
Stop press little nyan cat.
Also cancel all your sell orders, and price go go go uuuuuup!!!

Let me buy more coins please first))
yeah sure...  Grin
you need approx 1 BTC for price to go up to 0.00001
approx 4.5 for price to go up to 0.00002
approx 17 BTC for price to go up to level before coinwarz
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Also cancel all your sell orders, and price go go go uuuuuup!!!

Let me buy more coins please first))
Activity: 268
Also cancel all your sell orders, and price go GO GO UUUUUUUUUP!!!
Activity: 528
We are the ones we've been waiting for
The hell with the price!
I'll throw 1 AUR or pieces to nyans  Cheesy
I hope the price here doesn't plunge and the AUR price doesn't 1231224-tiplies while i'm sleeping x.x
At least i'll be happy to keep a total number of coins including a "337" haha!
Activity: 528
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Stirring up the market to see who's awake Smiley
P.S.
Sell now?
Buy lower?

Enjoy!!!

http://i.imgur.com/KKxxUGV.png

I almost had a heart attack, you sir owe me insurance money  Cheesy Cheesy
Until i checked the volume. Hopefully it's restored to "normal" x.x
Dev.I saw you delete all the negative post here.However,we are losing confidence here,price got lower and lower,no promotion moves,no one organize an effective movement.Honestly,What are you doing now?  Can you reveal some info to the community?many thanks.

a little suggestions,keep doing a giveaways by you(devs team) would be more official and attractive,also you can ask people to post every infos about nyancoin to earn some NYAN.

i will start a brand new promotion(include some giveaways,games,etc.) in China's part recently,i am Ronald.
hope dev can do more soild things to help me do this tough things.
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=870&page=1#pid42425  (this fourm was seen as chinese bitcointalk)

Please PM the devs, they respond within a day to PMs. They are less likely to make public announcements without news to add. I spoke to them about it and it seems they just don't like hyping people up without news to report. They should make a big announcement soon about the promotions they are setting up, so look forward to that.
yep.i pm the devs.thanks for your suggestion.:p
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I tried to check my Nyancoin balance at Nyancha.in, but received the following message: "I'm sorry, this address has too many records to display."

Is the Nyancha.in block explorer really that limited in scope? I've never seen anything like this before.
Activity: 112
Dev.I saw you delete all the negative post here.However,we are losing confidence here,price got lower and lower,no promotion moves,no one organize an effective movement.Honestly,What are you doing now?  Can you reveal some info to the community?many thanks.

a little suggestions,keep doing a giveaways by you(devs team) would be more official and attractive,also you can ask people to post every infos about nyancoin to earn some NYAN.

i will start a brand new promotion(include some giveaways,games,etc.) in China's part recently,i am Ronald.
http://www.coin38.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=870&page=1#pid42425  (this fourm was seen as chinese bitcointalk)

Please PM the devs, they respond within a day to PMs. They are less likely to make public announcements without news to add. I spoke to them about it and it seems they just don't like hyping people up without news to report. They should make a big announcement soon about the promotions they are setting up, so look forward to that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The price getting lower was just me manipulating the market. It is nice to know that no matter how hard I try to push below 0.0000045, no one will let it go past.
It's a good time to buy.
It would be smart if the dev is doing what everyone would want to do before the price skyrockets.
Mine as much coin as possible like a pre-mine but post release.

Pages:
Jump to: