Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 33. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we can list on Cryptsy by buying votes.DAMNIT..even some rubbish coins can listed on cryptsy in this way..MONEY IS EVERYING.NOT THE COMMUNITY.huh.. Angry
Flap got listed yesterday without being on the top of that list... they still add (crap)coins with potential trade :-/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It is great and I have a huge amount invested atm. I just get sad looking at coinedmarketcap.com now. 200% increases every day!
Activity: 448
I know but some small hype, a poster, a random image drawn up and put on their facebook, or twitter and saying "TO THE ____" (Fill in the blanks, Moon, Stars, wherever Nyan Cat goes.) Its just... so silent. But with emails saying Coming Soon. Better than nothing.
Let’s pray for nyancoin.At this time,i will grab more cheap nyans as possible as i can.Cheesy I have a strong feeling that devs would not let us down.
I know but some small hype, a poster, a random image drawn up and put on their facebook, or twitter and saying "TO THE ____" (Fill in the blanks, Moon, Stars, wherever Nyan Cat goes.) Its just... so silent. But with emails saying Coming Soon. Better than nothing.
Where is the dev in all of this or the owner of Nyan?
It really would not be much money too them, much less to put out even basic promotions Sad
Im way too eager..
they're busying with some kinds of "secret"projects now..they don't even reveal a word to the community,so sad..
Where is the dev in all of this or the owner of Nyan?
It really would not be much money too them, much less to put out even basic promotions Sad
Im way too eager..
It's all Cryptsy is there for anyways. Wouldn't a total of 30 bitcoins worth of people trying to get votes worth it for cryptsy to add a simple coin?
anyways,i'd love to see nyancoin listed on Cryptsy..:ppp but how?We do not have some big players here.
It's all Cryptsy is there for anyways. Wouldn't a total of 30 bitcoins worth of people trying to get votes worth it for cryptsy to add a simple coin?
we can list on Cryptsy by buying votes.DAMNIT..even some rubbish coins can listed on cryptsy in this way..MONEY IS EVERYING.NOT THE COMMUNITY.huh.. Angry
Wooot! 17 Whole Votes Now! Cheesy
Activity: 336
I would tip you but I am about to lose my home :p
I want more BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC to buy NYAN..
They have said that to me countless times as I submit tickets constantly from all my accounts xD
Activity: 26
(Excuse me that I write in Russian.) Я написал в поддержку cryptsy о включении NYAN в голосование. Вот что мне ответили:

Hello ,

Thank you for introducing this coin to us.

We will take a look at the coin and consider it for addition.

I will get word to our developers, and they will consider adding it to the voting page, in the meantime, please hit the forums, get the word out. I personally love the coin, and you have an awesome UI on the site. I would love to see this coin take off on Cryptsy.

Sincerely,
Patrick
Cryptsy.com

Any new news anyone from the dev?
OH GUYS!Price moving forward.
yeah... coinmarketcap +50%...  back in top 100
Can we maintain this rate?We will see..  LOL  Cheesy
Activity: 392