Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 39. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
A suggestion.
I've seen the rise of AuroraCoin this day.I found there may be about 30 BTC keep buying,then the miners are crazily talking and joining in the pool,than the other buyers are also crazy.So,maybe we need some rich guy with maybe 30or more BTC to raise the price up in coinedup,attracting miners and buyers.Then everything is smoothly overcomed.
That's my suggestion.Simple,effective,direct,I considered.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Activity: 42

Why nyan.pool.mn is so awesome?

nyan.pool.mn offers:
0% fee
100% uptime
Powerful dedicated server
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin
DDOS protection
Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Looks like we have a few games in development already!
Subscribed to http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins where the action is Smiley
Activity: 56
Rate   NYAN   BTC
0.0000053   9951.36571046   0.05274224
0.0000052   13507.           0.0702364
0.00000513   38200.           0.195966

Forcast: Sell low, buy lower.
Pretty strong buy from the buying side.
Activity: 112
This coin is going to die.
only 400M hashrates?
No decent promotion guy in the team,I assume.
Community doesnt equal great hashrates ,also prices.

Dev team is all programmers. I'm in contact with them about getting promotions up and going. We will leverage the big community with bounties to get promotion going most likely. Also, dev is currently in talks with Chris to become a more active part of promotion. The low hash rate is a function of the fact that blocks are only 337 nyan more than anything else. This coin has a very long lifetime before even black halving unlike many other coins.

many of us are losing interest to mine.
About 1G hashrates of my friends used to be in.We're really disappointed to the team.No promotion from them,just doing things quietly.
Buddy,Good luck.
so it was you who took all the coins when diff was low... and left when diff was high

Don't bite the bait, it's a new account.
The fact is,dev should spend more time on communicate with the community.he was really indifferent,compared to others cryptocurrency devs.

I am in contact with the dev and have been for the last few days on a daily basis. They are taking a completely different route on the coin than other crypto devs. The devs said they will be speaking with Chris to work on a plan of promotion where Chris will be doing most of the promoting and the devs will continue to work on coding and other aspects of the coin. Right now I believe they are working on implementing full store adoption as well as creating the Nyancoin foundation.

I understand how the community feels and I personally also felt the same way before. The thing is these devs don't really like to chime in with things unless they have something new to truely show the community. If you have any questions though, send them a PM, they respond within a day.
Activity: 9
Lmao, the Chinese calls this "Rainbow Cats currency trading"
GJS
Activity: 69
Yes,I mined a lot when KGW not finished yet.
I dont see any immoral here concerning my mining thing.
The team disappointed all of my miner friends so that we decide to let the miner relax and let the coins die in the wallet.
Its been 2 months that the popularity didnt come out.Great idea ,bad promotion.I entirely urge everyone of you to think over such a thing that the team lacks promotion talent.There are more coins coming in a week,this is your most urgent period.Just....dont be silly when you found no hope.

+1 the dev suck.lack of promotion skills.
good point.dev really need to do more things on promotion.

How many accounts do you have?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
only 400M hashrates?

Dev team is all programmers. I'm in contact with them about getting promotions up and going. We will leverage the big community with bounties to get promotion going most likely. Also, dev is currently in talks with Chris to become a more active part of promotion. The low hash rate is a function of the fact that blocks are only 337 nyan more than anything else. This coin has a very long lifetime before even black halving unlike many other coins.

About 1G hashrates of my friends used to be in.We're really disappointed to the team.No promotion from them,just doing things quietly.
Buddy,Good luck.
so it was you who took all the coins when diff was low... and left when diff was high

The fact is,dev should spend more time on communicate with the community.he was really indifferent,compared to others cryptocurrency devs.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
only 400M hashrates?

Buddy,Good luck.

Activity: 378
Anyone have a graph of the network hash? Wemine is getting big.
Activity: 392
yeah I think so.. and now he complains that the price won't go up. If you have that huge gigahash power be the nyancoin investor.. set a high buy price..
probably mad now kgw is implemented....
Nyancoin is (not on but) at the top of most profitable coins. what's to complain with 1 Ghash...

Trolls are just a part of the game :-/
Activity: 378
yeah I think so.. and now he complains that the price won't go up. If you have that huge gigahash power be the nyancoin investor.. set a high buy price..
Why would you pay more when you can pay less?
Activity: 73
Activity: 392
only 400M hashrates?

Buddy,Good luck.
only 400M hashrates?

Buddy,Good luck.

I will message the dev and get an update about promotion. I hope you will come back once we become more active in that regard!
Activity: 241
interesting Smiley

Activity: 56
Activity: 24
only 400M hashrates?

Buddy,Good luck.
only 400M hashrates?

Pages:
Jump to: