Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 38. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I had a death in the family. Ill be doing all the pool support tickets today. Sorry for the delay guys. Life happens. =/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well that just ruined my day.. Someone bought my half a bitcoin buy wall. in seconds...
Just lost 0.25 btc because of that. So much for driving up the price to what it should be.
It's because I have stopped talking haha,
Can anyone help me? I have had enough of these low prices, so I had enough.
I sold all my coins I bought up at 0.000015 down at 0.000005 so I could create a buy wall at 0.00001
We need to stop our value from constantly going down. Would anyone like to help?
(This will show all over the internet that Nyan Coin is having it's (10x peaking period) and making lots of people buy Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 203
NYAN seems to always be at the top of coinwarz, pretty good exposure Smiley
Activity: 83
Activity: 448
so boring here..why the official website is down?
Activity: 112
Hi everyone!
I just had a chat with Chris and he said that the Nyan Cat team will begin to help promote Nyancoin more heavily soon! He's been out of town this week but when he returns we will begin our push toward the mainstream  Smiley

Please let us know what you want the community to do so that we get the maximum reach when Chris begins his promotion! Thanks!
Activity: 42

Why nyan.pool.mn is so awesome?

nyan.pool.mn offers:
0% fee
100% uptime
Powerful dedicated server
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin
DDOS protection
Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!
Activity: 336
pass me some nyans i love to see this logo in wallet!

KJLuAftXzQgJro6d4D67axbRhSJ3xZ49Ka

The reddit giveaway is still active, post there if you're interested Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/1yn2z5/giveaway_10_free_coins_to_the_first_337_nekonauts/
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
pass me some nyans i love to see this logo in wallet!

KJLuAftXzQgJro6d4D67axbRhSJ3xZ49Ka
Nyanmine is getting to big and is not healty for the coin.
please divide the hashpower over to other pools!!

mining pools pie-graph
Hi everyone!
I just had a chat with Chris and he said that the Nyan Cat team will begin to help promote Nyancoin more heavily soon! He's been out of town this week but when he returns we will begin our push toward the mainstream  Smiley

Thanks for telling us! Cheesy
Activity: 83
Hi everyone!
That's exactly what we needed Smiley
The masses are coming!
Activity: 85
Hi everyone!
Hi guys...

made a pie-graph of how pool are divided over nethashrate
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d3ZsyZGB0pw0r9qQB2_1iLiXSrAkS0OxW0uqoOlz-Xc/edit?usp=sharing

and I've made a difficulty vs nethashrate chart (all-time + since KGW)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MoLc21uFAnijhx8sMYXCMpbSAAoyttjv7W5se32h2Jg/edit#gid=927326245

Enjoy

tips are welcome
KEZSc6FWxqPyxrB69TvqEd2kHRQ5gPWJCQ
Activity: 68
Please join one of the most profitable pools. Compare the block stats with other pools and see this pool at 102.18% after a month running. Don't think 0% fee pools are better value but look at the numbers! Running non stop, stable and great block stats!

http://nyan.coindaemon.com

Features:
1% fee
STRATUM, VARDIFF
PPLNS
Dedicated server hardware: 12x CPU, 48GB RAM
Up to date software
Fast payouts - processed every minute
100% uptime so far

Stratum configuration:
Main: stratum.coindaemon.com port 6611
Backup: stratum2.coindaemon.com port 6612

Our stats:

Activity: 9
Activity: 26
A suggestion.
I've seen the rise of AuroraCoin this day.I found there may be about 30 BTC keep buying,then the miners are crazily talking and joining in the pool,than the other buyers are also crazy.So,maybe we need some rich guy with maybe 30or more BTC to raise the price up in coinedup,attracting miners and buyers.Then everything is smoothly overcomed.
That's my suggestion.Simple,effective,direct,I considered.
+1
Pages:
Jump to: