Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 32. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Devs online!Catch him Grin Grin Grin
Thanks for the updates.
Nekonauts is ready for the campaign!!!
haha np Smiley
How is your giveaway going btw?
I will follow your step.I will start the Chinese giveaways as soon as possible,maybe today!:DDD
Sounds good! Let me know if you need anything Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Thanks for the updates.
haha np Smiley
I will follow your step.I will start the Chinese giveaways as soon as possible,maybe today!:DDD
Thanks for the updates.
haha np Smiley
We'll be doing a lot of promoting this week!
Thanks for the updates.
Hey guys, we have just started a giveaway on the official Nyan Cat page which has over 3 million likes! Expect a lot of newcomers to our subreddit in the next few days, we need all of our veteran Nekonauts helping out by answering questions and making everyone feel welcome Smiley

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Whats your Nyan coin address? I can send a coin there and we can see if it works.

Worked now. Suddenly got 12 confirmations. I wonder what happened... Thanks for the offer!
Activity: 185
Hey I just want everyone to know I talked to the devs and they said that they are now focusing 100% of their efforts on planning a big promotional campaign for NYAN.

They said everything is going slowly because Chris is still out of town but they will be working with Chris and Ben (I'm not sure who Ben is, if anyone knows, please clue me in). They have access to the nyan cat facebook page and other social media points and when the campaign happens, they will be going on all fronts at once.

The community should just be ready to help promote heavily when the time comes by retweeting, liking, and creating memes. Dont' worry guys, just a little more patience.

I guess Ben is Ben Lashes, manager of Nyan Cat/ Chris Torres.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Whats your Nyan coin address? I can send a coin there and we can see if it works.
Activity: 378
Sent some coins to Coined Up yesterday. Still no confirmations. Anyone know what's up?
Activity: 392
It says 0.1% but they still have not charged my that 0.1% on any of my transactions. I buy 100 Nyan coins at 0.000005 each and I got 100 Nyan coins at 0.000005 each.. Am I just lucky then?
Activity: 392
Coined up is free, or atleast they haven't charged me any fees yet.
haven't you seen it yet?
coined up has a 0.1% trading fee now...
5 march:
Code:
CoinedUp.com @CoinedUp 
[Status] Exchange servers going down now for updates. We are enabling a 0.1% fee on all trades.

[Status] Back up. The fees for both buys and sells are 0.1%. They are pre-calculated into the bid/ask for any given market.

and the first question at their Q&A says it all Smiley
Coined up is free, or atleast they haven't charged me any fees yet.
We have started new campaign on www.Coins2TheMoon.com:
Every Second Day is a 0% Fee Day You can trade for 0% trading fees on every other day.
When you login on header will be displayed "Today is a 0% Fee Day" or "Tomorrow is a 0% Fee Day".

Just to remind you: We have 72 Market Pairs and 22 Coins (NyanCoin is in the list) to Trade!

Please note that it does not applies to withdrawal fees.

Happy tradings Smiley

Sincerely,

C2M Team
Hey I just want everyone to know I talked to the devs and they said that they are now focusing 100% of their efforts on planning a big promotional campaign for NYAN.

They said everything is going slowly because Chris is still out of town but they will be working with Chris and Ben (I'm not sure who Ben is, if anyone knows, please clue me in). They have access to the nyan cat facebook page and other social media points and when the campaign happens, they will be going on all fronts at once.

The community should just be ready to help promote heavily when the time comes by retweeting, liking, and creating memes. Dont' worry guys, just a little more patience.
wow!thanks for the updata!!love u!!!:pp
Activity: 112

Flap did go up several hundred percent on coinmarketcap.com several times this week.
Right now I am greatful we are this far on the market. We are back up to 0.000005! (+23%)
Let's keep it going!
Activity: 266
[
NEW POOL FOR NYAN

STRATUM AND VARDIFF

BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU DETICATED SERVERS

JOIN US NOW
Pages:
Jump to: