Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 42. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
That is what my fear is. Something isn't right.
I just hope all the profits from the Nyan Store and the pre-mine go right back into Nyan Coin and the people promoting it.
Maybe soon things will get on a roll. This better not be a scam...
People will believe what they want to believe.  Sad

How many Nyan Coins does the creator of Nyan Cat have?
I thought that all Nyan Cat games are working on making this coin currency in those games...

Having the existing games take the coin is not necessarily something that was discussed. What was suggested was new games that pay out points in NYAN. A lot of the nyan games have nothing to do with Chris. The fact is, a lot of people tested out the store and did get their shipments of products which they purchased with NYAN, that much is true, so it isn't a scam. However, there must be a reason Chris is hesitant about promoting the coin very publically and it must be something he has discussed with the dev.

What I ment by the store is that I hope the profits from Nyan Coin go back into advertising and promoting Nyan Coin.

You are spending tons of money on the promoting, advertising and tips yourself.
Your quality should be a paid position haha
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
i can't download the wallet...The mega seems have some problems.

IS the old wallet still can be used ?

there was problem with your megaupload i couldnt get wallet syced

Any chance you can provide a Windows wallet link that works? mega just keeps giving unknown error....

windows nyancoin wallet ссылка не работает.

Hi to everyone! I uploaded the wallet (1.2) a few hours ago at dropbox. Hope you enjoy it  Smiley
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3tsMay-hj5mOENBdzBqWXZTNmM/edit?usp=sharing

You can see the first post about this at our subreddit.
http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/1yzauz/i_cant_download_the_new_wallet/

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The dev should do more effort, everything seems slowly Sad

I'm not too worried about slow output. It's better to have higher quality results than rushed jobs. However, it's really the communication that matters most. By not talking with the community, the members become disengaged and when they leave, they don't usually come back. It's not that much to do with the results being slow, but that the fact that the dev doesn't appear for days at a time prevents people who were excited about the coin from really doing anything to support it. I have PM'd the dev a couple times about this issue. I hope he replies.
I just hope all the profits from the Nyan Store and the pre-mine go right back into Nyan Coin and the people promoting it.

I thought that all Nyan Cat games are working on making this coin currency in those games...

Having the existing games take the coin is not necessarily something that was discussed. What was suggested was new games that pay out points in NYAN. A lot of the nyan games have nothing to do with Chris. The fact is, a lot of people tested out the store and did get their shipments of products which they purchased with NYAN, that much is true, so it isn't a scam. However, there must be a reason Chris is hesitant about promoting the coin very publically and it must be something he has discussed with the dev.
I am not sure how much Nyan Coin is a priority to the Creators / Developers.

I see alot of other coins raising tons of support by doing their own thing. Some implement games, some have unique ways to mine.
Sure we are a meme but at least doge(meme) tried their hardest and succeeded.. What's stopping us from succeeding?

We need moar people to care and want to invest. But how? How can we do it right now?
We do it without Cryptsy. They will add us when they are ready. We only got about 40 likes with them and they are ignoring us.

We can only hope the Dev finishes all their hard projects sooner than later, atm if you look at our stocks, were not going anywhere.
There has only been about one buy and one sell every 15 minutes of 50 nyan. We can't slow down...

The thing is, dev's the only one in communication with Chris Torres. It's really really hard to move forward without that support. That's why the community has been limited to mostly making just memes and such. It's tough to say exactly how dedicated the dev team is to this project, I've brought up the fact that they aren't communicating to us enough multiple times. It seems like they do care, since they do check in every once in a while. However, I don't think the dev realizes just how poisonous to the coin him not posting for days at a time is. My communication with him suggests that he really is approaching the project purely from the standpoint of provided the best quality support, not from an advertising/promotional sense. I've PM'd him with some suggestions and an offering to help, hopefully he responds soon.

+1

I see alot of other coins raising tons of support by doing their own thing. Some implement games, some have unique ways to mine.
Sure we are a meme but at least doge(meme) tried their hardest and succeeded.. What's stopping us from succeeding?

We need moar people to care and want to invest. But how? How can we do it right now?
We do it without Cryptsy. They will add us when they are ready. We only got about 40 likes with them and they are ignoring us.

We can only hope the Dev finishes all their hard projects sooner than later, atm if you look at our stocks, were not going anywhere.
There has only been about one buy and one sell every 15 minutes of 50 nyan. We can't slow down...

The thing is, dev's the only one in communication with Chris Torres. It's really really hard to move forward without that support. That's why the community has been limited to mostly making just memes and such. It's tough to say exactly how dedicated the dev team is to this project, I've brought up the fact that they aren't communicating to us enough multiple times. It seems like they do care, since they do check in every once in a while. However, I don't think the dev realizes just how poisonous to the coin him not posting for days at a time is. My communication with him suggests that he really is approaching the project purely from the standpoint of provided the best quality support, not from an advertising/promotional sense. I've PM'd him with some suggestions and an offering to help, hopefully he responds soon.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
The dev should do more effort, everything seems slowly Sad

The marketing of the coin is a piece of shit.
There must be someone dedicated to promotion entered the team

In theory, the fact that we are working with the actual creator of the nyancat meme would imply we'd get promotion from him towards his many followers. I wonder why this hasn't happened...
but i can't. Angry

No, you must update to the new one. Implementing KGW requires a hard fork of the blockchain.

This the link you're using? I can get to it fine.

https://mega.co.nz/#!dNdEiDjQ!ryBFtvGePq4R7iAm0W749n7wb34cZZGKX9VitUWkPa0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
there was problem with your megaupload i couldnt get wallet syced

Activity: 24
The marketing of the coin is a piece of shit.
There must be someone dedicated to promotion entered the team

No, you must update to the new one. Implementing KGW requires a hard fork of the blockchain.

This the link you're using? I can get to it fine.

https://mega.co.nz/#!dNdEiDjQ!ryBFtvGePq4R7iAm0W749n7wb34cZZGKX9VitUWkPa0
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
NyanCoin added to www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• Many coins to mine from one account
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Auto Payouts every minute

And most interesting

Still totally 0% fees (mining and payout) during active development phase
Your donates are very appreciated

i doubt cryptsy cares of votings tho ;x

I'm sure that all cryptsy has to do is actually look into us and will quickly realize we're a great coin to add. We have a lot of things other alts don't. The voting is just to get cryptsy to pay attention and do a bit of research on us.
Pages:
Jump to: