Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 43. (Read 80953 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
i doubt cryptsy cares of votings tho ;x
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Please also make your voice heard here!

http://www.reddit.com/r/cryptsy/comments/1z0u1n/please_add_nyancoin/

Thanks for simcom for starting that thread.
Activity: 84
Any chance you can provide a Windows wallet link that works? mega just keeps giving unknown error....

look pm (link to my own copy)

Thanks, not sure why mega is not working have tried it on multiple machines in different locations on multiple browsers. it says starting for a few mins then temporary error trying again but just hangs. possibly a location thing? if it is affecting others you should provide more sources. don't want a maxcoin situation!

>>> possibly a location thing?

I tested. realy some files (not NYAN) are being downloaded quickly, somehow nyan windows wallet - very slow (about ten minutes for me, but without any errors) ...

>>>if it is affecting others you should provide more sources.

+1 ...
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Any chance you can provide a Windows wallet link that works? mega just keeps giving unknown error....

Thanks, not sure why mega is not working have tried it on multiple machines in different locations on multiple browsers. it says starting for a few mins then temporary error trying again but just hangs. possibly a location thing? if it is affecting others you should provide more sources. don't want a maxcoin situation!
Activity: 84

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
you guys know that kgw does not keep multipools off the coin.  kgw actually has the opposite effect of what you guys want.  kgw keeps coins at or near profitability constantly for multipools.   Several coins have KGW and are constantly mined by the coin switching pools.

You are correct except for the last part about profitability... it keeps multipools on a KGW coin but the profitability it reports IS A LIE!!!! They are mining at a much lower profitability rate than the RPC call for difficulty implies.
Activity: 56
https://mega.co.nz/#!dNdEiDjQ!ryBFtvGePq4R7iAm0W749n7wb34cZZGKX9VitUWkPa0

It's what I used and it worked.

I downloaded it using Chrome.
I find most websites seem to be purposely denying I.E. so I use both.
Activity: 24
Today is the day that the price of Nyan Nyanrockets Smiley
0.000008 --> 0.000012
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Thanks, We even took the picture ourselves!
(Canada)
How do I get the reddit tipbot to work for me?

Ill tip you after you make a post and you will get instructions to set it up and receive the tip.
Activity: 87
Get MORE NYAN on MINING-POOL.CO.UK !!

3.37 NYAN for block finders !!

Pool Fees : 0 %

Proportional pool
Dedicated powerfull servers :

• dedicated DDOS protection
  • 2x Xeon 1245v2
  • 2x 400Mbs to internet
  • 1Gbps private network between servers
  • SSL
  • Frontend : 13h downtime / 1 month
  • Stratum : 100% uptime

Create your account on mining-pool.co.uk/nyan-nyancoin/

Point your servers to stratum+tcp://nyan.mining-pool.co.uk:3336

How do I get the reddit tipbot to work for me?
Please check out http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/1yxmlz/preparation_for_kgw_up_to_11000_nyan_giveaway_one/ for a NYAN giveaway! I'm giving out a bunch of free NYAN (though the reddit tipbot) for OC and memes posted here.
Activity: 98
Hi We Opened  A NYAN COIN Pool

Come Get Some NYAN

http://NYAN.Scryptcraft.com NYAN COIN POOL

FAST STABLE SECURE

Pool information
Stratum (Port 3333)
PROP Payout System
no minimum NYAN Auto-Payout Threshold
24/7 Uptime - Hosted at OVH datacentre
Stratum:   stratum+tcp://nyan.Scryptcraft.com
Port:   3333
Username:   Weblogin.WorkerName
Password:   Worker Password
I think the next step for nyan is to get more media attention. We need news articles and such to let people know about the coin. Also, when can we expect Chris to put us on the nyancat twitter or Facebook? It's hard to grow when we aren't being advertised in such an obvious channel...
Activity: 140

lots of nyancoin was monopolized by the few big miners
It wasn't just that. When we were slowed down at high diff and low hast, that hurt the blocks per minute much more than the low diff, high hash periods helped. Look at coinwarz. We are now ~60% more profitable to mine than LTC*, but were ~40% less profitable according to the 14-day average. (* The chart says BTC, but the text says litecoin.)
Pages:
Jump to: