Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 48. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When people stop selling :p
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
lol, I can relate to the panic that sets in when you cannot access your coins.

If you check the 24hr volume on cryptorush, nyan is far from the lowest performer.  Cryptorush is one of the newer exchanges that takes on very young coins, where as nyan is more of a long term coin.  Based on the volume that gets traded there in contrast to alot of the others I wouldn't be too concerned about NYAN getting delisted from cryptorush any time soon Smiley
More so I was afraid, I had over 10k Nyan in there and 0.2btc that I cannot access, (I can access just the nyan now.)
Often lots of places like Cryptsy say sometimes that if a certain coin falls too much percent in a day or for too many days in a row or there are not any sales then they won't keep it and that market has been pretty slow. That was my fear.
Nyan was not removed, I am unnsure what

"Nyan Coin's temporary sale ended up having us removed from cryptorush..."

^^^ that is all about.  If you looked all of the BTC markets went offline for a few mins.

Please do not spread ludicrous propaganda around, especially if you are unsure what you are talking about.
Ummm, their btc withdrawls are also offline...
What is btc daemon?

Also I am not sure where the sell wall went, it just halved to 59000 at 0.0000099.
Maybe seller is moving and planning things...
1) Nyan is not leaving cryptorush, btc daemon went offline for a few minutes to resolve some issues.

2) Where is this sell wall?
Nyan Coin's temporary sale ended up having us removed from cryptorush...
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=balances

P.s. Can someone help with the sell wall? 118,000 nyan coins at 0.0000099btc
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Are you sure about that? Then why is difficulty stuck so high for days at 21 when practically no one is mining?

Last time the diff dropped there was an influx of miners, since profitability spiked according to Coinwarz and the like. They then left when the diff jumped. Now, we have to trudge along until the next readjustment or until KGW is implemented, whichever occurs first. KGW most definitely did not cause the diff to get stuck.
Exactly! The lack of KGW allowed the diff to get stuck.

Having KGW should help two ways

1) The diff will track changes in hashrate much better, so the block times will stay closer to 1 minute, even if the hashrate changes.
2) Since the difficulty will track changes in hashrate much better, multipools and other miners be less likely to jump in temporarily, so the hashrate won't swing so much.

For more information about KGW, see here. There are charts in the comments at the bottom that show (for other coins) how much better KGW tracks hashrate changes.

Activity: 112
Looking forward to this coin!

The coin has been here for months now lol. We are already on coinedup/coinmarketcap/coinwarz. Once KGW is implemented, the community will try to make a big push into the mainstream!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Bounced  back up to 10,000 Satoshi on coinedup. Nice work guys.
Activity: 51
Looking forward to this coin!
Hey guys, what are thoughts about how to push the coin to the mainstream after KGW sets in?

We have a huge subreddit compared to other coins, but we have a pretty empty and slow BTCtalk page relative to other coins. I wonder why that is. What is the best way to encourage people to get interested in this coin here on bitcointalk? So far, we've only been paying attention to the subreddit but that might not be enough on its own.
we need:
* twitter
* famous people who loves nyan (deadmau5 or skrillex for example) most post something on their facebook /twitter account (they have million's of followers)
* maybe some sort of reddit giveaway to post here some meme's (tipping in reddit)

Great ideas! I will be hosting a giveaway exactly for your last point. The giveaway begins after KGW is implemented! Please see my pre-ann post on reddit here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/1yxmlz/preparation_for_kgw_up_to_11000_nyan_giveaway_one/

Up to 11,000 NYAN will be given away and one guy will walk away with 2500 NYAN!
Activity: 266

With very few sell orders this could quickly bounce back to 1400 and then to 2000 Satoshi when a avg buyer comes in to invest. Hang in there guys. Good days are coming.

Looks like the tide is already turning, lowest sale is 1200!

That was a fast turn around this time. We didnt give Whales a chance to buy too much at low prices!!
Reddit makes me have to wait 10 minutes to comment
This site makes me wait 6 minutes..
Activity: 392
Rate            NYAN   
0.000008    2500.                  
0.00000716    2000.                  
0.00000712    129666.1337   

Who wants to break that sell wall?
that's a buy wall... leave it... Smiley it will protect for more dropping prices...
the next sell wall = 0.00002   65737.09411325
Hey guys, what are thoughts about how to push the coin to the mainstream after KGW sets in?

We have a huge subreddit compared to other coins, but we have a pretty empty and slow BTCtalk page relative to other coins. I wonder why that is. What is the best way to encourage people to get interested in this coin here on bitcointalk? So far, we've only been paying attention to the subreddit but that might not be enough on its own.
we need:
* twitter
* famous people who loves nyan (deadmau5 or skrillex for example) most post something on their facebook /twitter account (they have million's of followers)
* maybe some sort of reddit giveaway to post here some meme's (tipping in reddit)
Rate            NYAN   
0.000008    2500.                  
0.00000716    2000.                  
0.00000712    129666.1337   

Who wants to break that sell wall?

Are you sure about that? Then why is difficulty stuck so high for days at 21 when practically no one is mining?
IT IS NOT STUCK FOR DAYS...
see block explorer please before you say something like that...
jumped from 9.x to 21.x on 2014-02-25 07:36:39
jumped from 2.x to 9.x on 2014-02-25 03:21:36
jumped from 0.57 to 2.x on 2014-02-25 02:49:23
jumped from 0.14 to 0.57 on 2014-02-25 02:36:11
so the DIV is NOT STUCK

we just got attacted by multipool or abandoned by profitabilaty-miners so that's why diff is again so high...
that's why we implement KGW... it respond very quickly at low or high nethashrate so it is defenitly not stupid...

btw: net hashrate is at the moment 224.438 MH/s (just to get the story straight)
Pages:
Jump to: