Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 49. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
And someone came in with a bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Are you sure about that? Then why is difficulty stuck so high for days at 21 when practically no one is mining?

There are some bugs in implemented diff-calculations. Is it still not clear yet?
Activity: 87
Are you sure about that? Then why is difficulty stuck so high for days at 21 when practically no one is mining?

Last time the diff dropped there was an influx of miners, since profitability spiked according to Coinwarz and the like. They then left when the diff jumped. Now, we have to trudge along until the next readjustment or until KGW is implemented, whichever occurs first. KGW most definitely did not cause the diff to get stuck.

I cant' say better ! And the conclusion is : we need some glorious gentlemens to mine till then. Keep mining
_TQ
GJS
Activity: 69

Yes.  The dev clearly stated that KGW does not begin until block 67000.  What you are describing is exactly what KGW is designed to counteract.  From what I understand, KGW adjusts the diff after each block.  With it we should never be stuck with a huge diff and low network hash for more than one block.
Would be great if Dev could chime in on the direction he wants to take the coin and the projects he's currently working on once KGW gets implemented, long periods of silence is not fun...

If all become so impatient, why not just ask dev for a new version of wallet? With "mandatory update at block" ... let's say ... 66700 (if the next diff would be >40, most probably 24-30 hrs need to hit 66700) or 66777 (additional 20 hours)
Activity: 10

Last time the diff dropped there was an influx of miners, since profitability spiked according to Coinwarz and the like. They then left when the diff jumped. Now, we have to trudge along until the next readjustment or until KGW is implemented, whichever occurs first. KGW most definitely did not cause the diff to get stuck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
GJS
Activity: 69
Whose FKN idea was to implement retarded KGW??

KGW implementation made the difficulty so erratic and illogical that most left mining the coin with difficulty stuck way too high for the current miners.

http://nyan.pool.mn/ only has 9 MH/s left!!
https://nyan.hash.so only has 4 MH/s left!!

So difficulty should be 0.01, rewarding the small group of miners and as a balance bring back other miners, but  guess what? It is stuck at 21!! WTF?!

With KGW difficulty remains high when massive pools leave in the midst of difficulty change making the next block practically way too difficult to find. KGW also rewards large pools with massive number of coins to dump for a long time because when they join the difficulty doesnt jump up fast enough so they get hours or days of mining crap load of coins with difficulty slowly adjusting due to its stupid GRAVITY well garbage idea. If it was so good, Satoshi would've implemented it.

KGW is retarded. Whoever thought about adding it to NYAN did not know what he is doing.

KGW has not taken effect yet.  It does not begin until block 67000.
Activity: 266
Whose FKN idea was to implement retarded KGW??

KGW implementation made the difficulty so erratic and illogical that most left mining the coin with difficulty stuck way too high for the current miners.

http://nyan.pool.mn/ only has 9 MH/s left!!
https://nyan.hash.so only has 4 MH/s left!!

So difficulty should be 0.01, rewarding the small group of miners and as a balance bring back other miners, but  guess what? It is stuck at 21!! WTF?!

With KGW difficulty remains high when massive pools leave in the midst of difficulty change making the next block practically way too difficult to find. KGW also rewards large pools with massive number of coins to dump for a long time because when they join the difficulty doesnt jump up fast enough so they get hours or days of mining crap load of coins with difficulty slowly adjusting due to its stupid GRAVITY well garbage idea. If it was so good, Satoshi would've implemented it.

KGW is retarded. Whoever thought about adding it to NYAN did not know what he is doing.

-----------------------------

Anyway, here is the good news: After the massive dump thanks to KGW bringing in pools for a short period, NYANN fell hard but it looks like the buyers are accumulating. With very few sell orders this could quickly bounce back to 1400 and then to 2000 Satoshi when a avg buyer comes in to invest.

Hang in there guys. Good days are coming.

Activity: 112
I do agree.
Orrr we can take it our own direction,
Lets spend lots of our own money doing advertising!

It takes some sort of catalyst to get community involved. I think a lot of people are on board to advertise and make this coin work, but we need to hear back from either the dev or Chris for the trigger to start the ball rolling.
I do agree.
Orrr we can take it our own direction,
Lets spend lots of our own money doing advertising!
Would be great if Dev could chime in on the direction he wants to take the coin and the projects he's currently working on once KGW gets implemented, long periods of silence is not fun...
What do you mean? We are completely dead! There is no hope!
(So sell and I can buy all your tasty nyans)  Kiss
What does that mean? There is a fork?

This coin died a long time ago, why bother mining ??

Low volume doesn't mean dead. Everyone's waiting for block 67000 when KGW gets implemented and dev's still working on projects. We're far from dead.

Any big project could not become successful until there aren't anyone who promise a quick death to it.

So you are welcome  Cool
Activity: 87
Ouch, they have been on the same block for eight hours...
https://www.mining-pool.co.uk/nyan-nyancoin/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
SHIT...
I've already contacted thequeen74...
hopefully quickly back up

Hey,

We had a cronjob failure this night on frontend server, so payouts and stats were not processed. Payouts processed & now running correctly.

Please note that the stratum server has not been affected as it's not on the same machine, so the pool was still running and making nyans. And we did a lot that night due to low diff.
That low diff is actually what bugged the payout script as the blocks where just... flying (@ 2:29:49am UTC --> 6 blocks / min...)

To compensate the downtime, I re enabled the 33.7 Nyan block finder reward for 12H.

_TheQueen
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Activity: 392
Ouch, they have been on the same block for eight hours...
https://www.mining-pool.co.uk/nyan-nyancoin/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
SHIT...
I've already contacted thequeen74...
hopefully quickly back up
Pages:
Jump to: