Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 152. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 2018, 1 NYC = $ 1, people who do not believe wait

We should be more realistic and rational about the price. Imo, it is pretty impossible to gain that much, but $0.0x is really resonable.

Any higher price, even >= $1 will be possible. But the most important thing is that NYC  price will be stably moving up. 

Exactly! Well said!

When NYC was born, the goal was $ 1, just a few factors contributing to the current price. With the launch of ATM and the efforts of the promotion team, a dollar will soon be realized!

132 365 819 209$ market cap has to be reached in order for NYC to cost 1$. Atm it would mean 2nd place in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Well i never thought i would see this one back. And it certainly is back!
Had to search far and wide for my wallet. Had miner on this for the launch day.

Note to the new Dev/s - Well done on getting the volumes but if possible get a priority on the removing the network warning nag in the wallet. Although its harmless and means nothing its better to not see it, especially for the newcomers  Wink

Wallet is 1332 days out of date  Grin Grin - added nodes and its syncing.... Be back in while
Activity: 183
Quote from the article;
"awesome feature i.e. faster cryptocurrency in terms of transaction time and also has no transaction fees"

Thats what I love about NYC, speed of transactions. Time is money right?

Just now I've been waiting for more than an hour for my ethereum transactions to come through. ( not to mention the price, another $30 down the drain)

I'm sick of bitcoin and ethereum. Cannot trade properly with this sheit...

I've tried many cryptos and I can tell y'all NYC truly is one of the fastest cryptocurrencies, if not the fastest.

NYC!

Agree. I always did with LTC, instead of BTC or ETH. 80% of my portfolio is fast transaction coins. Majority is in NYC and ECA. I do think they are what we need should the whole crypto hype becomes reality.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Quote from the article;
"awesome feature i.e. faster cryptocurrency in terms of transaction time and also has no transaction fees"

Thats what I love about NYC, speed of transactions. Time is money right?

Just now I've been waiting for more than an hour for my ethereum transactions to come through. ( not to mention the price, another $30 down the drain)

I'm sick of bitcoin and ethereum. Cannot trade properly with this sheit...

I've tried many cryptos and I can tell y'all NYC truly is one of the fastest cryptocurrencies, if not the fastest.

NYC!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
go to hell my boy
NYC is now becoming  more and more eye-catching all over the world.  Here is another article about NYC from the media. (However I have to state here that this is just their personal opinion and does not necessarily represent the position of the NYC team.  Please judge by yourself when read any news about NYC and take your own responsibility to make any decisions on any investment.)  

https://jiomobilephone1500.com/new-york-coin-nyc-price-live-cryptocurrency-news-wiki-prediction.html

Activity: 107
Merit: 16

We should be more realistic and rational about the price. Imo, it is pretty impossible to gain that much, but $0.0x is really resonable.

Any higher price, even >= $1 will be possible. But the most important thing is that NYC  price will be stably moving up. 

Exactly! Well said!

When NYC was born, the goal was $ 1, just a few factors contributing to the current price. With the launch of ATM and the efforts of the promotion team, a dollar will soon be realized!
Activity: 35

Exactly! Well said!
go to hell my boy

Activity: 34

My thoughts exactly!

It's a fundamental problem with QR codes,  You don't know what it contains until you scan it.  I advise caution when scanning any code.

There have been cases where publicly placed codes have been changed, Redirecting users to malicious web sites. 

Correct! But I suppose they have something like a plastic foil sticked on the code so no one can change it. You know what I mean? I don’t know how to explain as english is not my mother tongue.
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
go to hell my boy
Seems a bad idea to take payments that way ...  What if someone else printed up the same page with their QR code on it.  Slip in and change it on the tables and wait for funds to come in.  The average user (or human) can't read the QR code and wouldn't know it's been altered.

With NYC lightning fast transactions they would see they did not get payment in about 30 seconds to their wallet.
That is a sneaky plan there Hobbyist. I am sure they can add permanently to restaurant bill holder in the future
their wallet code.

I think even at the moment, it is easy to operate. The restaurant can use android cell phone or tablet with NYC Coinomi account to receive payment face to face. Because NYC has super fast transferring speed, the transaction can be confirmed right away.
go to hell my boy
It's a fundamental problem with QR codes,  You don't know what it contains until you scan it.  I advise caution when scanning any code.

There have been cases where publicly placed codes have been changed, Redirecting users to malicious web sites. 

Yes, you are right. Everybody has to be careful---maybe "Redirecting users to malicious web sites" and run a certain harmful program automatically.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Activity: 346
Merit: 260
Seems a bad idea to take payments that way ...  What if someone else printed up the same page with their QR code on it.  Slip in and change it on the tables and wait for funds to come in.  The average user (or human) can't read the QR code and wouldn't know it's been altered.

With NYC lightning fast transactions they would see they did not get payment in about 30 seconds to their wallet.
That is a sneaky plan there Hobbyist. I am sure they can add permanently to restaurant bill holder in the future
their wallet code.

go to hell my boy
Seems a bad idea to take payments that way ...  What if someone else printed up the same page with their QR code on it.  Slip in and change it on the tables and wait for funds to come in.  The average user (or human) can't read the QR code and wouldn't know it's been altered.

Or maybe it is just a web link.
Seems a bad idea to take payments that way ...  What if someone else printed up the same page with their QR code on it.  Slip in and change it on the tables and wait for funds to come in.  The average user (or human) can't read the QR code and wouldn't know it's been altered.
go to hell my boy
Check out this image.
https://m.imgur.com/a/4eNA7

This image is taken from the reddit group and it doesn’t belong to me.

I can't scan that QR code.   Be nice to know what it contains.

I guess the  QR code is the NYC wallet address for Keats to receive bill payment.  Hope can repost a clear picture, I can't wait to scan it.  Smiley
Check out this image.
https://m.imgur.com/a/4eNA7

This image is taken from the reddit group and it doesn’t belong to me.

I can't scan that QR code.   Be nice to know what it contains.
Jump to: