Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 148. (Read 141357 times)

m5x
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how to contact maintainers of nyc.mypool.club? I tried to contact them using pool's Help -> Contact page but it refuses to work with the error being something like "cannot send email". I get the same error when I try to reset my PIN which is preventing me from collecting my earnings so I had to stop mining on the pool until it is resolved. Is @JORKpr user the maintainer or who and how should I contact?

Thank you for help.

Hello my friend!

Write me your account, I will send a new PIN to your mail

I would like to but it seems you have blocked messages from newbies. When I try to PM you I get following error:

Code:
User 'Coinsprofit' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Can you change that settings so that I can PM you?

As to the problem with the pool. It looks like sending email is probably not set up correctly on your pool because Other->Contact page does not work neither. Do you know about this problem? May I ask when is it going to be fixed?
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
You can upload it to https://www.virustotal.com  and get a good idea the AV's that will flag it or not.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
downloading malwarebytes now. will post results.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
need copy of original Windows wallet (newyorkc-qt.exe). NOT A BOOTSTRAP.

I've got a copy of newyorkc version v1.0.1.1-unk-beta (newyorkc-qt.exe) if thats any good to you...

With Windows Defender "real-time protection" turned on, does yours flag and remove a trojan virus?

Windows defender is off on my pc, trying to turn it on but proves difficult somehow. Anyway Avast ( which I think is one of the best anti-virus) didn't flag anything.

Just scanned the file again with Malwarebytes and Avast, nothing wrong..

Can send it to you if you want, so you can check for yourself.

I've got a copy of newyorkc version v1.0.1.1-unk-beta (newyorkc-qt.exe) if thats any good to you...

With Windows Defender "real-time protection" turned on, does yours flag and remove a trojan virus?
excellent, logical explanation that makes sense. WELCOME NEW NYC SUPPORTERS!!!
Activity: 82
Merit: 2

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
why do antivirus always find 'trojans'  in wallets ?

They work by identifying common code fingerprints, one of the profitable things to do with malware has been to force infected computers to mine for the malware author (other activities include ad fraud/ransomware), so antivirus software started identifying mining software itself as part of viral code.  Malware authors would pack the same miners into their malware that we use on purpose.  Not all wallets contain miners, but many do, and those tend to get flagged because the fingerprint matches.
Activity: 183
need full copy of original wallet. that link to bootstrap is no longer valid.
No longer valid? Seriously? It works fine.

Or you can build one from git hub. I just build one for my Ubuntu
need full copy of original wallet. that link to bootstrap is no longer valid.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
why do antivirus always find 'trojans'  in wallets ?
Activity: 183
Does anyone have a clean version of Windows Core Wallet (v1.0.0.1)? This wallet does not charge ANY FEES, ever. But Windows Defender does find a trojan virus. Not sure if this is a false positive or not. Does anyone have a clean version? I will update on newyorkcoin.net and see if this problem ends. Hope you all like the new website look!
You should whitelist it. If not check out this post, use 2nd wallet.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27429955
Does anyone have a clean version of Windows Core Wallet (v1.0.0.1)? This wallet does not charge ANY FEES, ever. But Windows Defender does find a trojan virus. Not sure if this is a false positive or not. Does anyone have a clean version? I will update on newyorkcoin.net and see if this problem ends. Hope you all like the new website look!
Activity: 21
I just downloaded the qt(windows) from the site http://newyorkcoin.net/ and windows defender is flagging trojan(Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.B).   Was the site compromised?

Don't worry, It's a false positive.

Activity: 367
Merit: 100
POOL AVAILABLE
https://newyorkcoin.mastermining.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PROP  PAYOUT
Pool Fee  0%now 0.25%Fee

Actual 20-80GH`s

Activity: 35
I just downloaded the qt(windows) from the site http://newyorkcoin.net/ and windows defender is flagging trojan(Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.B).   Was the site compromised?
Activity: 28
I've just submitted design questions and ideas to a printer for the stickers.

Looking into fridge magnets too. The flat flexible kind. Shaped like a circle, and of course a design inside of it I have in mind.

If it's not too expensive it'll be a home run!

Edit: I found a local company that makes them right after I posted this. They open at 10am (it's 4 am now). The prices look low....doable.
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
As per the message from Coinomi to my ticket about transaction fees.

Activity: 4
Love the update on website.

Super fast trades.
By the way, I tested sending coin from yobit -> Windows wallet -> Coinomi -> yobit.
Yobit has a fixed small trading fee, windows wallet had some developer charge, and coinomi charged me 1 NYC.
I'm not sure you guys should be promoting this coin as free.
Jump to: