Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 150. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
go to hell my boy
Wallet says  URGENT: alert key compromised upgrade needed?   what do I do, is it still good??

Hi bro, you can just  ignore this message, it will not affect your coins and the wallet function. Just take it as "normal". This alert message will be fixed soon in next wallet update.  For more info about this alert you might check the previous posts that mentioned this, too.

ty for replying.. yea I did the notepad info and its syncing again, after I read like 4-5 pages back I found it. thanks!!!

You are welcome. Be patient, it needs 2--3 days syncing, keep your pc on.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Wallet says  URGENT: alert key compromised upgrade needed?   what do I do, is it still good??

Hi bro, you can just  ignore this message, it will not affect your coins and the wallet function. Just take it as "normal". This alert message will be fixed soon in next wallet update.  For more info about this alert you might check the previous posts that mentioned this, too.

ty for replying.. yea I did the notepad info and its syncing again, after I read like 4-5 pages back I found it. thanks!!!
go to hell my boy

Activity: 22
go to hell my boy
Hi ihavenoname,

Great idea of NYC bumper sticker and logo !!  I am thinking  of attaching  NYC sticker/logo on the frame of License Plates, or we can custom-make NYC  logo frames of License Plates.

For the Coinomi wallet , actually it is easy to use. Now is b3.  You may refer to this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrn8LYerOd4&t=160s
Activity: 28
My idea for a logo, or for the bumper sticker (I'll work on it) is....One of the current logos look a trademark infringement on the Mets logo (and the lettering....cheap). I was picturing an "NY" surrounded by a large gold "C", followed by lower case "ion".

On the bumper sticker maybe underneath could say, "The coin that never sleeps".

Also....I could make it one of those foil things that change depending on the angle you look at it. The "C" and "ion" could be gold that gleams when the angle changes and a small diamond topping the "i" that sparkles.

In other words, when the angle changes you'd just see the word "Coin" in shiny gold foil letters, with the diamond sparkling above the "i". Making it obvious and stand out that it's cryptocurrency.
Does anyone have any tips for using Coinomi? I've opened an account and eagerly await NYC's appearance!

Tips, like....moving coins from yobit to Coinomi. Am I going to have trouble getting them off yobit? I've read comments elsewhere where people have trouble doing that.

I used a program called Bluestacks, normally used for video games, to get Coinomi onto a windows computer instead of an android or tablet.

I used this video to walk me through it.....https://youtu.be/X6_QsXumT0Q

One other question....does anyone know when Coinomi will do their next release?
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
NYC The transaction volume soars to Mars soon, I guess within 7 days
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
Let's show some love for NYC and get more LIKES and RETWEETS than Dentcoin!

C'mon NYC supporters - click for NewYorkCoin!

https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/953774243833090048
go to hell my boy
Conoimi Official Announcement:

"Excited to announce that NewYorkCoin $NYC will be officially supported in our next release and is currently available in our latest Beta v1.8.0b3. #nycoin"

https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet

Activity: 408
Would appreciate the pool owner:  #nyc.mypool.club send either an email to vezpit or internal contact as unable to use website email.  Lost password.

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Coinomi has added NYC again,  We're back in Beta 1.8.0B3

It appears that the BIP32 Derivation Path has changed from m/44H/175H/0H to m/44H/179H/0H.   

Maybe that was the reason for this glitch.  The wrong path was coded.

If you see "NewYorkCoin M/44H/175H/0H" in your Coinomi and then add NewYorkCoin again,  You will see both paths.
I occurred to me reading about the NYC stickers in the store windows....how about an NYC bumper sticker?

I do a lot of driving in and around New York City...think I'll make one for my bumper.

That is a great idea.
I occurred to me reading about the NYC stickers in the store windows....how about an NYC bumper sticker?

I do a lot of driving in and around New York City...think I'll make one for my bumper.
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
One Major thing every body must understand is NYCoin is community Coins..  there are no white paper or dedicated team behind.  cuz there was no ICO.  no reserve coin for team member..    the team is working for the nycoin only holders and believer working to make the best coin..  all of you asking for so many thing New website new mobile wallet n etc...   if u are holder are u willing to help if your are contact the team and start working.   Everything cost money where will the money is coming from?    its not token  they created n sell for $$..     

NYCoin will succeeded sooner or later..   its will be quicker if cummunity or holder start helping the coin. and stop accepting other to do full job.  And stop complaining this is not good this is not good bla..bla..bla.. cuz it haven't made u quick rich as u think it will.. everything takes time nothing can happen overnight.

There are many new community members and miner helping the coin to success.. I hope others who dissing better start helping in one way or another.

Well put, we have to "hands", not "wait"
Activity: 81
Activity: 31
JUST RELEASED!!!
Online Web Wallet for NewYorkCoin (NYC)
Simple, basic, easy online web access for NYC

nycvault.com

I don't want to sound negative at all in this reply haha.

It's great that we have a new wallet that is easily accessible to everyone.
But we gotta redesign that site as soon as we can haha.

"easily accessible to everyone" - Yes that's exactly what it is. The page has no https (!!!), no working 2FA and even no captcha. So all your coins are "easily accessible to everyone".
This forum has 23x better security than nycvalut.com .

nigga i never said it was secure, it looks far from that lmaooooo.

I just meant anyone could use it no matter what platform they're using.
Activity: 26
SO lets get together JOIN  Smiley
https://t.me/joinchat/FAHvUhIl2sjowszC4PKtJA Official Telegram group

Let's get NYCoin moving Smiley Smiley

Admins please pm me!
For those claiming Coinomi has your NYC ....  You can use the recovery tool to recover the private keys from your Mnemonic Passphrase and then import into a NYC Qt wallet.

1) Go to https://coinomi.com/recovery-phrase-tool.html 
                (If your truly paranoid, Save the page locally and run on a computer that has never been connected to the internet)
2) Enter your 15 words in 'BIP39 recovery phrase' (all lowercase, single space between words)
3) Select Newyorkcoin as the coin
4) Copy/paste the Derived Addresses results into something safe ....  note the Private Key column, this is what you will import.

5) In the Qt, go to the debug console window use the importprivkey command.
    ex.  importprivkey UpeAaYBbt8NW6tfY5AkZztLvSCtYmtY4hBxtHDfpxwxnnkoK7p7Wy
6) wait ... Importing keys can take some time to scan the entire chain for funds.  Last time I did this, about 40 min each.

Import each key you may have used. 

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
JUST RELEASED!!!
Online Web Wallet for NewYorkCoin (NYC)
Simple, basic, easy online web access for NYC

nycvault.com

I don't want to sound negative at all in this reply haha.

It's great that we have a new wallet that is easily accessible to everyone.
But we gotta redesign that site as soon as we can haha.

"easily accessible to everyone" - Yes that's exactly what it is. The page has no https (!!!), no working 2FA and even no captcha. So all your coins are "easily accessible to everyone".
This forum has 23x better security than nycvalut.com .
Jump to: