Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 151. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
JUST RELEASED!!!
Online Web Wallet for NewYorkCoin (NYC)
Simple, basic, easy online web access for NYC

nycvault.com

I don't want to sound negative at all in this reply haha.

It's great that we have a new wallet that is easily accessible to everyone.
But we gotta redesign that site as soon as we can haha.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
ANDROID WALLET Coming in Days!
Simple, basic and FULLY MOBILE NYC PAYMENTS!

Visit nycoin.net for updates.
Activity: 418
JUST RELEASED!!!
Online Web Wallet for NewYorkCoin (NYC)
Simple, basic, easy online web access for NYC

nycvault.com
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
An exhaustive email explaining NYC "roadmap" to the 'hype and scam' crowd. PLEASE READ.

Batuhan,

Please read this email very carefully a few times. No disrespect is intended. But you seem to be very good at helping with a pump. And that can be good, I guess. NYC is not a pump and dump. ATM's coming was not to create hysteria on penny stock forums to make the quick "100 bagger". NYC ATM's were published and promoted because they will be the next step in the progression of NYC and its accessibility and usability. By paying 2 BTC to Coinomi for their implementation of NYC onto their platform (in Nov 2017) that milestone for NewYorkCoin has/will enable full mobile access/usage of NYC worldwide. From core wallets and original code, NYC will now be able to be easily usable (both installing a wallet and send/receive coins). Coinomi in the past had published all of their bitcoinj libraries on github. Assuming once NYC was implemented on Coinomi, the bitcoinj library (created by an experienced Java developer) would now be available for NYC and BitTeller ATM's could be ordered. BitTeller needs the bitcoinj library to implement NYC on their ATM's. Sometime over the last few months, Coinomi decided to make their bitcoinj libraries private and not open-source (published and available on github for all to see/use). This missing bitcoinj is the only reason I am not personally placing NYC ATM's in stores across New York City this very second. I have HUGE DEMAND from every business owner contacted and local NYC supporters are getting same positive response. "NewYorkCoin" is not installing ATM's in New York City. Charlie is. And Batuhan will also be able to - if you so choose. And so will anybody else that pays $1,000-ish for the machine and negotiates placement. ANYONE. NYC is not an ICO with a whitepaper and roadmap. It is not a company. NYC is open-source code published on github.com/nycoin/nycoin. A "community" of worldwide enthusiasts are helping NYC along her journey to inevitable widescale adoption and usage. I run the website, so I get the pleasure of responding to all inquiries. Try sending Litecoin or better yet try sending Bitcoin these silly messages and see if one response is returned. NYC = LTC = BTC. Again, this is NOT an ICO with a "dream vision" of what someday will be created. NYC exists now. The network does exactly as advertised and you have literally discovered a MEGA-LOTTERY winning ticket before most others have. NYC is growing its dev team at reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin spearheaded by an experienced crypto dev bshaw2019 (Brandon Shaw). Brandon and his team are working on an Electrum wallet for NYC (search 'Electrum-NYC' at subreddit) and have started creating the bitcoinj library for NYC. Coinomi wanted another 2 BTC to provide us this bitcoinj library and I felt those additional funds would be more wisely spent on getting NYC listed on more exchanges and opening The New York Coin Center in Manhattan as soon as possible. I have terms out to landlord for the space attached. No guarantees I'll get this one, although I really want it, but sometime this year I WILL SIGN A LEASE for The New York Coin Center. And it will most likely have an NYC ATM Smiley Considering it's mid-month, and I am relying on bitcoinj library, NYC ATM's will not likely be installed in January. If your followers want NYC ATM's sooner, have them create or hire someone to create an open-source newyorkcoinj library and publish it on github for community review. Other than that, there is NOTHING any of us can do until bitcoinj is created (for ATM roll-out). Once a lease is signed for The New York Coin Center, it will be published at nycoin.net and that will cause the hype and pump and scam alarms to be ringing off the hook (and you'll have the time of your life!). But in the meantime PLEASE DO NOT continue to email me about getting free coins or asking NYC to get listed on more exchanges or when the ATM's are coming. Once ANYONE knows the real answers to those questions, they will be published on nycoin.net (and likely all the social media outlets). I hope you can see after this exhaustive email, that you have not found a scam or a pump and dump but have stumbled upon, in my personal opinion, the most usable cryptocurrency in existence. A crypto that has the ability to replace a $500B/yr industry (worldwide remittance) and is currently valued by the market at $26M. And the fact that NYC can eliminate merchant fees for credit card terminals/acceptance at merchants worldwide. This is not a penny stock that has absolutely zero value and is all hype. NYC has all real value and it exists NOW. Market price is simply a market inefficiency at this point in time. This will not continue for much longer. It simply can't. You are able to benefit from this market inefficiency. Once the market catches up to NYC, it will be valued in the Billions. It's not hype, it's inevitable. Free worldwide money transfer + usable at retail level worldwide + very easy low cost mining = NYC can't be beat. Or ignored for much longer. Spread the word. Ignore the haters. Stay focused. And NYC will make you (and whoever else picks them up anywhere near this price) very very rich. That's not a roadmap. That's a guarantee!

Best regards, Charlie

Hello, please NYC community contact South Korea https://funcoin.co.kr/news/21, open NYC trading, they like old, classic coins, we are familiar with DOGE, WDC, IFC, QRK, EAC are in Here, they are almost born with NYC!
Activity: 126
Are you going to do that again this year?
Activity: 28
its temporary.. they have issue with full coinj repository.  building new one..

Are you sure? Because the statement didn't say anything like that. As a matter of fact it sounded cold and ominous.

I was really hopeful about Coinami for the simple fact that you need to be a computer programmer to build a wallet otherwise. I did speak to an IT guy, but I need to bring my computer to him....another hassle.

Backing off opening ATMs was another let down. I had high hopes for this coin and I keep seeing bad news (appears to me as bad news....maybe I just don't better, but I'm usually right about these things).
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
I would love to show you two very interesting pictures, one of which is the K line graph of SHND and one of the K line graphs of NYC. What is the comparison between NYC and SHND now?
Will the price of NYC reach the moon in 7 days?

Please use "1 day" to see K line:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SHND/DOGE
Please look at "1 week" K line:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/NYC/DOGE
Activity: 7
its temporary.. they have issue with full coinj repository.  building new one..

How do u know this ?
Activity: 31
Well take your NY coins out of Coinomi before you update.
They are delisting NYC

Source: https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/953105355382370304
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
NEW POOL AVAILABLE
https://newyorkcoin.mastermining.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PROP  PAYOUT
Pool Fee   0.59%now 0%Fee

Actual 4.3GH`s

Activity: 34
http://keatsbar.com/events/
Advertises NYC as a method of payment...
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
Hey guys.  Do you remember that guy that dissed the coin 1 week ago on reddit? The thread that had over 500 likes.
Seems like he changed his mind.

https://imgur.com/a/4KCXF

Even the nay sayers change their minds when they use and see the potential of this coins super fast
transactions and no fees. They see the community that is rallying behind NYC to move it forward and
become a digital currency that can be used on a daily basis, there are no limitations! Top 100 in 2018!
Activity: 35
Hey guys.  Do you remember that guy that dissed the coin 1 week ago on reddit? The thread that had over 500 likes.
Seems like he changed his mind.

https://imgur.com/a/4KCXF
#1 in my eyes is the most important area to start, endless supply of billions of coins is not good for anyone.
The coin needs to forked and block rewards reduced to a lower level yet keeping the chain moving.
All rest comes later as price will never climb if everyone can easily mine thousands of coins per day with ASIC's.
Activity: 30
I think that 0.02 is a price that can be reached in 2018 Wink

What about adding new features to the wallet? Ideas?
New files for loading the block chain faster on a Mac.

The two .dat files go into the "Mac Library directory/Application support/Newyorkc"
and the .log file must go into the "Database Folder" There are 3 files total, not zipped.

https://mega.nz/#F!FWImFZRY!YtVru3eRZn16GhoeZ-2-DQ

This was given to me by a member on Discord the other night helping someone with
sync issues on a Mac, thanks "cmelion"!

I have asked for it to be virus checked and added to the NYC info page: https://nycoin.info/#

Activity: 3
WHO IS CHARLIE???
Community! Need to inform you, that at this moment I HAVE NOT RECEIVED BOUNTY FOR 2 TRANSLATIONS OF NYC SITE!!!
I done my investigation about NYC and I have fact about who Charlie really is and what is really happening to NYC. Someone will be shocked, someone will just laugh of this. I give 24 hours for Charlie to contact me or I will write a huge post with all the truth about NYC. https://archive.org/web/ remember everything... Wink Charlie, I will erase this post if you will contact me, but please - contact me ASAP to solve unfinished questions!!!

24 hours is passed! come with what u have
Activity: 35
October 2018, 1 NYC = $ 1, people who do not believe wait

We should be more realistic and rational about the price. Imo, it is pretty impossible to gain that much, but $0.0x is really resonable.

Any higher price, even >= $1 will be possible. But the most important thing is that NYC  price will be stably moving up. 

Exactly! Well said!

When NYC was born, the goal was $ 1, just a few factors contributing to the current price. With the launch of ATM and the efforts of the promotion team, a dollar will soon be realized!

132 365 819 209$ market cap has to be reached in order for NYC to cost 1$. Atm it would mean 2nd place in coinmarketcap.

So what? Do you think is impossible? I don’t. Actually is very possible, I’d say realistic.
Activity: 183
Is there a way to know how many NYC still out in circulation? I bet ton of them have gone missing.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Well if a shit token like Tron can reach #14 in marketcap, NYC certainly can get ranked #2!
Jump to: