Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 161. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Good morning NYC Supporters!

It's going to be a fun ride for NewYorkCoin and all of the faithful supporters.

BREAKING NEWS!

Bithumb is adding NYC trading!!!

https://www.finder.com.au/7-new-coins-arrive-on-bithumb

Hi, please check your PM!
Activity: 35
It’s funny, you know. Actually these haters make me buy more and more. After each hating post, I’m gonna buy another mil and so on. Let’s see. Let the hate begin! Give it all, you’ll make me rich as phuck! Thanks in advance!
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
@ Okkwa; Ah pissed off because you bought in to late and lost money then? The answer to your problem is to HODL
Activity: 28
read the article (that just came out this morning) you message board posting RETARD!

This news is fraudulent

I called the company and asked.

I received a reply that the plan was not available.

JUST NOW

You appear to be a shill, possibly from a competitor spamming message boards with garbage.

Signed, life long New Yorker.
Activity: 35
read the article (that just came out this morning) you message board posting RETARD!

This news is fraudulent

JUST NOW

Some... unfaithful guys contacted coinomi in the past and asked if the coin is going to be added on their site and they received the same answer as you did “no”. But guess what? Coinomi accepted nyc.
I don’t understand you guys! If you don’t trust this coin, don’t buy it. Simple as it is. Cheers
@ okkwa; are you Korean?
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
trying to buy back in, slick?

Don't miss NYC... nycoin.net
Activity: 22

This news is fraudulent

JUST NOW
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Active community. . . . People buying NYC.  Grin
@ NewYorkCoinMiner; Very strategic move, like I said before the Koreans were all over NYC a couple of days ago, well done!

BREAKING NEWS!

You're an impostor, are not you?

KOREA BITHUMB... LIST

1. BITCOIN  2. RIPPLE  3. ETHEREUM  4. BITCOIN CASH  5. LITECOIN

6. DASH  7. MONERO  8. EOS  9. QTUM  10. BITCOIN GOLD   11. ETHEREUM CLASSIC  12. ZCASH

Do not do any more damage.

Do not even lie ...
Yes I was gonna suggest to add a tutorial video on buying NYC on Yobit to the NYC website, you are absolutely right...

But I had to waste my time answering FUD and ignorance till the New Yorkers woke up...

Now its time for me to go to bed and them to take over, its afternoon again here
Here's a suggestion....making a youtube video on how to buy NYC would be really helpful. As a non computer guy type person I found getting started difficult and what saved me was the youtube videos on other coins.

There are no videos on NYC, so it might attract many new users.

BREAKING NEWS!

no I haven't done it myself with USD I dont have USD, I used ETH and BTC sorry...

Jeez this Okkwa guy is doing my head in...

I've edited since your reply....I meant directly from a bank account. Going by your response I'm assuming no.

"Jeez this Okkwa guy is doing my head in..."

I just scroll past his nonsense. It reminds of some reading I was doing (old articles on google)recently from financial advisers all saying bitcoin was going nowhere, back when it was going for $100, lol.
@ okkwa78 Yes it went up to 8 sat and down again and traders must have made a profit, welcome to Crypto mate
It is normal for a coin to gain and then go down and gain and go down etc, but it never goes down all the way, look at the graphs for any coin like bitcoin and the likes...

O yeah and get a life....

An article in an article that must be interesting can't wait.
no I haven't done it myself with USD I dont have USD, I used ETH and BTC sorry...

Jeez this Okkwa guy is doing my head in...
s this coin available on any major coin exchnage? I would like to purchase a few coins but I do not want to test any new exchnages. Do not believe in them Angry

Yes you can buy NYC on Yobit.net with BTC/ETH/DOGE and USD

Can you tell me how to buy NYC on Youbit with USD? I've looked around but can only find ways of buying it using other coins. Edit: What I meant to ask...can I buy on yobit directly from a bank account?

I also wonder, can I buy NYC on coinami or it this still a beta, not for me?
Jump to: