Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 163. (Read 141357 times)

copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Guys, should I start worring at this price point ?! Huh I`m still holding, besides with this price its pointless to sell anyway. We need a major announcement to drive the price up again.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The NYC/ETH counter at coinmarketcap is now gone. Does that mean that they are fixing it or that they've just removed it?
Activity: 6
Portugues version, if any wants to do the nycoin.br Wink
http://nycoin.com.ar/br.html

google translator........woowww    ...it has a lot of falts.

I can make a correct portuguese translate, I have already requested website files but so far I haven't receveid.

Cheers,

You got right. I 've do a very, very, very crap translation.
I good very happy that you 've do a very good translation Smiley. It's better that way.
Thanks!
Activity: 12
hitBTC listing offered to NYC

BTC DONATIONS REQUIRED. DONATE 2 BTC AS COMMUNITY AND GET LISTED ON hitBTC

BTC address at nycoin.net

Oh, is the regular donation address, i was think that was should be an individual address for the issue of hitBTC.
That information should be published in nycoin.net to make sure everyone can help

I think the same. A new address for this purpose so community can audit
Activity: 21

google translator........woowww    ...it has a lot of falts.

I can make a correct portuguese translate, I have already requested website files but so far I haven't receveid.

Cheers,
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
hitBTC won't find NYC then  Undecided

Oh, is the regular donation address, i was think that was should be an individual address for the issue of hitBTC.
That information should be published in nycoin.net to make sure everyone can help
Activity: 418
Merit: 10

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Will it be safe to mine to the Electrum Wallet?  Does it even support mining?
There are people working on an Electrum Wallet

https://github.com/bshaw19/Electrum-NYC
My plan is to do some minor work on the wallet ASAP. 

I plan on taking the original source, add checkpoints, then remove the outdated alert system.

I'm also reviewing the changes made by the previous forks.  If there is anything worth bringing over, I'll update. From what I saw earlier, a  bunch of README updates.

BTW you forgot to mention the  "as such bit" because NYC is ready to be used as a currency as far as I can tell...

Yes, NYC is ready to use.  But my point is that an active developer team is required to grow even more.
In my project, I need to do some develop on the code... so, I think a technical improvement is needed but there's no dev in the main repo

Please read to all somehow involved in NYC Dev

Hi drarko and others.

That’s what I was talking about the other day but no reaction.

If you want this coin to fly you need more than just stores and stickers. I mean it’s awesome how this is being adopted, but we can do so much more if we form a a nyc dev team:

- wallet fixes
- api
- marketing
- website + translations
- official roadmap

That’s what people are looking for...

I’m reading a lot of initiatives from this community and that’s all great but if we would join forces as a team and start working of a process instead of ad hoc it would benefit the coin much more and it would really have a very positive effect on the community and people interested in Investing in the coin..

I working with NYC and i want to join in the dev team Wink.
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
exchangers? only yobit?

I’m reading a lot of initiatives from this community and that’s all great but if we would join forces as a team and start working of a process instead of ad hoc it would benefit the coin much more and it would really have a very positive effect on the community and people interested in Investing in the coin..

I'm glad to join to a dev team. Pm me
Thanks
*** NYCPay ***
The first plataform for accept New York Coin in your e-commerce securely, faster and with nice user interface

Comming Soon!

http://www.nycoinpay.com/ (The Domain is under DNS replication)

Activity: 7

BTW you forgot to mention the  "as such bit" because NYC is ready to be used as a currency as far as I can tell...

Yes, NYC is ready to use.  But my point is that an active developer team is required to grow even more.
In my project, I need to do some develop on the code... so, I think a technical improvement is needed but there's no dev in the main repo

Please read to all somehow involved in NYC Dev

Hi drarko and others.

That’s what I was talking about the other day but no reaction.

If you want this coin to fly you need more than just stores and stickers. I mean it’s awesome how this is being adopted, but we can do so much more if we form a a nyc dev team:

- wallet fixes
- api
- marketing
- website + translations
- official roadmap

That’s what people are looking for...

Yes, if there are no objections to this repository or myself as it's custodian.

BTW, I just found this site. It takes a long time to load due to the CMC API.

Bitcoin Price Equivalence is a calculation of price, if the coin had the same supply as Bitcoin.
BPE normalises price by removing unit bias, coins that look "cheap" are probably not as cheap as you think
http://www.bpeindex.com/?limit=2000

It has NYC listed -  Bitcoin Price Equivalence price  $4.53 USD

Swoop up those cheep coins....
Activity: 82
Merit: 2

I just forked the original source on GIT.  If there are no objections,  I'll take over the repository and maintain the GIT.

Devs, Please work in my fork.

https://github.com/Hobbyistpool

If this is the way forward, the link on coinmarketcap needs to be updated so newcomers know there is actual development, right?
Activity: 82
Merit: 2

there is no need for a technical roadmap yet...

False.
I want to make an API for online websites. Most of the libraries requiered a newer version of rpc interface, that needs a development....

I agree with you drarko

Please stop taking everything out of context and read...

NYC is ready to be used as currency.

Whatever you want to do to make it easier for websites to integrate etc is up to you and most welcome but thats not the point...

I was trying to get the message accross that NYC is already one of the best Cryptos

Jump to: