Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 164. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

there is no need for a technical roadmap yet...

False.
I want to make an API for online websites. Most of the libraries requiered a newer version of rpc interface, that needs a development....

I agree with you drarko
Activity: 10
Sorry for the noob question. I'm trying to check the balance of my NYC paper wallet... or even my hot wallets, Where the hell do I do this?
Activity: 588
Merit: 503

I just forked the original source on GIT.  If there are no objections,  I'll take over the repository and maintain the GIT.

Devs, Please work in my fork.

https://github.com/Hobbyistpool

I'm working on migrate the source to v1.7.0 of Dogecoin at minimun. I will send you a PR in a couple of days.

Awesome
Activity: 82
Merit: 2

BTW you forgot to mention the  "as such bit" because NYC is ready to be used as a currency as far as I can tell...

Yes, NYC is ready to use.  But my point is that an active developer team is required to grow even more.
In my project, I need to do some develop on the code... so, I think a technical improvement is needed but there's no dev in the main repo

You are right thats why I was thinking of starting on the wallet myself if i can find time...
Activity: 12

BTW you forgot to mention the  "as such bit" because NYC is ready to be used as a currency as far as I can tell...

Yes, NYC is ready to use.  But my point is that an active developer team is required to grow even more.
In my project, I need to do some develop on the code... so, I think a technical improvement is needed but there's no dev in the main repo

False.
I want to make an API for online websites. Most of the libraries requiered a newer version of rpc interface, that needs a development....

That's great  Wink

Sorry sometimes I still have to correct myself cause English is not my mother tongue...

False.
Activity: 4
Here is the Discord channel, there is also a guide and download links on how to speed up the synchronization.
https://discord.gg/egZmpBS
NYC has a clear roadmap, up to date, the first one (Coinomi adding NYC) has come out to be solid fact, and the community has been working hard on it,  more and more plans will be implemented soon.

This is partially true. NYC has a clear business roadmap, but there is no technical roadmap.

NYC is one of the best coins out there, super fast and cheap in its use, enough supply so we dont need to read backwards from zero like bitcoin which is unnatural, ready to be used as a true currency and as such there is no need for a technical roadmap yet...
( a wallet upgrade maybe to make it look nice and get rid of the alert warning)

"If it ain't broke don't fix it."

Ps: I would like to clarify a common misconception  people seem to have nowadays between coins and tokens. A coin is not a token on the ethereum blockchain. A coin is a cryptocurrency on its own blockchain, a token is an idea sold to the public for startup companies i.e. used for crowdfunding through ethereum. Buying a token you support a company and get nothing in return, the companies owe you nothing...

NYC is a coin meant to be used as a cryptocurrency, a means of paying with, decentralized.
So NYC is NOT a company and is owned by no-one and everyone.
NYC has a clear roadmap, up to date, the first one (Coinomi adding NYC) has come out to be solid fact, and the community has been working hard on it,  more and more plans will be implemented soon.

This is partially true. NYC has a clear business roadmap, but there is no technical roadmap.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
go to hell my boy
                                        I love Newyorkcoin!
                                                         -----  A letter to all NYC supporters and new coming investors

NYC is now gaining recognition by more and more investors from all over the world. It is natural and recommended that they come to visit our NYC forum and look close into newyorkcoin before they invest in. But all the time please keep in mind that there maybe always a few short-term speculators or even a very small number of shenanigans makers, haters hiding here and there. They play the pump-and-dump games,they give out negative news against NYC and exchanges, pull down the price to buy low, and then change another forum ID (normally they have more than one ID, should be awake when you notice a negative news poster with new registered forum ID) to give positive news to push the price up and sell high, again and again. Another  possibility is that other cryptocoin competitors attempt to make NYC die by concocting all kinds of negative news.

For new comers, please read thoroughly through our website and forum to get full information of NYC. Don't just listen to a single negative news and make wrong decisions.

NYC has a clear roadmap, up to date, the first one (Coinomi adding NYC) has come out to be solid fact, and the community has been working hard on it,  more and more plans will be implemented soon. NYC is going forward and upward all the way, and worth  holding for long run, ignoring  the price fluctuation. Smart investors always have clear minds of their own, they won't be affected and cheated by negative news and shenanigans.

Get on board and hold on tight!  NYC will give you the best reward in the near future.  When you look back in one or two years, or even a couple of months, you and your family will appreciate you that you've made a great decision!!

Activity: 8
think tokens have prospects to become popular all over the world

I just forked the original source on GIT.  If there are no objections,  I'll take over the repository and maintain the GIT.

I'm working on migrate the source to v1.7.0 of Dogecoin at minimun. I will send you a PR in a couple of days.
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
http://keatsbar.com/events/

=> NY Coin
We Accept NY Coin KEATS has been a supporter of NY Coin since the fall of 2017 and we now accept it as payment!

Also check the banner on the homepage

Great news, thanks for the verification posted on your website!
Activity: 34
http://keatsbar.com/events/

=> NY Coin
We Accept NY Coin KEATS has been a supporter of NY Coin since the fall of 2017 and we now accept it as payment!

Also check the banner on the homepage
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
Network hash rate on NYC is now over 1/2 a Terrabyte.

CPU and single video card miners will be out of luck now coin return will be small
unless you have a multi video card mining rig.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
For anyone who want to invest in NYcoin first check their team activity on https://github.com/nycoin/nycoin
Last activity 4 years ago.
Always make a full research before you invest in a coin.

Smartass, NYC original dev vanished in 2014.
If you bothered to make any kind of "research" you would have founded it out easily.
For now you're nothing more that a common shitposter and hater. Get lost

Activity: 11
Hey, should add current site to github or something, so we can work on the translations.

In the mean time, I've set up nycoin.info with info about the Core wallet and issues, and some usefull links.

You can always donate to RMUAkES4NYS9joHSSq6WUF1MTEEocJEss9 ;-)

Best
N

I agree with this, any activity on github is sure to ease many minds about prolonged stall in development.
Activity: 34
Hey, should add current site to github or something, so we can work on the translations.

In the mean time, I've set up nycoin.info with info about the Core wallet and issues, and some usefull links.

You can always donate to RMUAkES4NYS9joHSSq6WUF1MTEEocJEss9 ;-)

Best
N
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
NYCOIN.NET NEEDS WORLDWIDE MIRRORS (translated, hosted and indexed locally)

100,000 NYC free bounty to clone nycoin.net, translate properly, host locally and get indexed in the countries leading search engine.

Languages/countries needed:

China (Mandarin)

India (Hindi)

S. Korea (Korean)

Japan (Japanese)

Venezuela (Spanish)

Brazil (Portuguese)

Russia (Russian)

Germany (German)

email: [email protected]
Jump to: