Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 179. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Let them sell cheap as long as they consider it's a smart move. No words could help, only money loss will.
They will definitely kick themselves after all.
Activity: 94
Would be interesting to see what happens to NYC price if no one sells today and only buys occur.
Activity: 11
Isn't it concerning that the github repository has not been updated for four years..? There is talk of development yet is seems shady.

Zero posts,  your account registered today and you talk about shady?
Try and go back through the postings and read a bit on the history of the coin.

Yes, hold tight to your NYcoins people the wolfs will be coming out in full force shortly.

No offence meant. I registered because I am interested in the coin, just some information is incomplete. I've also read most of the resources including the site and reddit. Can you at least tell me why have there been no updates?
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
Isn't it concerning that the github repository has not been updated for four years..? There is talk of development yet is seems shady.

Zero posts,  your account registered today and you talk about shady?
Try and go back through the postings and read a bit on the history of the coin.

Yes, hold tight to your NYcoins people the wolfs will be coming out in full force shortly.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Well the good news is, if Tron (TRX) which isn't even a true coin
but an ethereum token on a chain that isnt even ready for a kids game,
 can reach these ridiculous heights coming from 0.nothing,
NYC certainly can Moon because it is a true coin.

Hodl guys, the horde is coming and they are on a buying frenzy...

NYC to the Moon
!
Activity: 11
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
What happened to Coinomi adding in December is it like the rumor that coinbase was gonna add ripple??

Nigga didn't you see Coinomi tweet about almost being done implementing NewYorkCoin, or do you just babble without doing research?

where? no tweets from coinomi about almost being done implementing newyorkcoin.
only a mention that its almost done from the newyorkcoin team, using the coinomi logo.

show us.

1. https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/949049396305555456
2. https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/946947771889864705
3. https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/946498505543241730

Well I found three tweets, so there's that....... Grin

Fantastic, looking forward to the Coinomi mobile app!  Grin
Activity: 35
What happened to Coinomi adding in December is it like the rumor that coinbase was gonna add ripple??

Nigga didn't you see Coinomi tweet about almost being done implementing NewYorkCoin, or do you just babble without doing research?

only a mention that its almost done from the newyorkcoin team, using the coinomi logo.

show us.

Well I found three tweets, so there's that.......

This will shut some mouths. Awesome news! To the moon!!
Activity: 31

show us.

Well I found three tweets, so there's that.......
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
go to hell my boy

show us.

No shenanigans and rumor here.  "iOS Coinomi and NYC adding may be released at same time! Both are getting "any day now" response from Coinomi."
Probably, Coinomi wants to release coinomi adding NYC together with ios coinomi, while ios version needs the last further test. Just give it a little bit patience, they should come out in very early January.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Hello could anybody try and get NYC listed on the voting page on Mercatox for free listing on Mercatox exchange?

https://mercatox.com/coins/list

I haven't figured out how to do it myself yet, but maybe somebody here knows how to do it?
It would be beneficial for NYC to get listed on more exchanges I think...

Cheers.
Activity: 20
Guys, this coin could take off with some small re-branding.

New logo, nicer website. Thorough roadmap. Etc.

I second this. Nyc needs a clear roadmap and some aesthetic rebranding. That's the only way to attract new investors. Right now the site reads too gimmicky and looks outdated.

Devs, this coin can be huge with the right tweaking

We already have a very clear roadmap:

ROAD MAP FOR NYC:

1. Coinomi adding NYC

2. NYC ATM's in all 5 boroughs

3. THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER opening in Manhattan

4. widescale adoption and usage of NYC

If you are interested in NYC and not yet a NYC holder,  it's a good timing to invest in NYC now and NYC will make you good fortune in the near future. Of course you are very welcomed to contribute to NYC community.

They will release their update and ios version as soon as they are ready, it´s not that difficult to understand. If you have doubts, i will buy your coins at 0.00000100$, i will pay the escrowservice as well, just contact.
Activity: 10

show us.
Activity: 31

I second this. Nyc needs a clear roadmap and some aesthetic rebranding. That's the only way to attract new investors. Right now the site reads too gimmicky and looks outdated.

ROAD MAP FOR NYC:

1. Coinomi adding NYC

If you are interested in NYC and not yet a NYC holder,  it's a good timing to invest in NYC now and NYC will make you good fortune in the near future. Of course you are very welcomed to contribute to NYC community.

Activity: 18

ROAD MAP FOR NYC:

1. Coinomi adding NYC

If you are interested in NYC and not yet a NYC holder,  it's a good timing to invest in NYC now and NYC will make you good fortune in the near future. Of course you are very welcomed to contribute to NYC community.

Activity: 10

hi,

whoever runs this pool; please raise the starting diff from 16.
starting diff of 16 for scrypt will essentially limit any worker to less than 40mh, this isnt 2013 anymore  Roll Eyes

bakednblazed
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

ROAD MAP FOR NYC:

1. Coinomi adding NYC

Those are actually some pretty solid upcoming steps. Good luck to the team, hopefully this will gain more momentum in the coin.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
Binance is running adwords to trade NewYorkCoin - let's show our support!!!

PLEASE SEARCH GOOGLE FOR: NEWYORKCOIN
find their ad (top or bottom of page)
Trade Newyorkcoin on Binance.com - Cheaper & Best Crypto Exchange‎
click on ad!!!

I'm sure someone is monitoring these clicks at binance and it will show demand for NewYorkCoin

don't forget to click once a day!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

ROAD MAP FOR NYC:

1. Coinomi adding NYC

Looks like the author intends to make a big, friends on board, please sit tight, hold your coin
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
go to hell my boy

ROAD MAP FOR NYC:

1. Coinomi adding NYC

Jump to: