Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 18. (Read 141008 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Calm down and remember your role. You're the help. A puppet in every sense of the word.

Make a contribution to NYC other than lively discussion on a discord channel. Go find some new merchants to accept NYC. Be useful.

P.S. The City you pay overpriced RENT in for the privilege of hanging your hat (multi-generational rent controlled apartment?) will ALWAYS be my hometown. Where is your hometown? It's certainly not NYC.  Cool
Activity: 13
Merit: 12
Charlie is so disgusting.  I mean you"re literally stealing work product of hard working young guys trying to help NewYorkCoin.  Don't come back to NYC because you're not welcome here.https://photos.app.[Suspicious link removed]/t8qSpxckTNLPiiFT9 This is the original image. /t8qSpxckTNLPiiFT9]https://photos.app.[Suspicious link removed]/t8qSpxckTNLPiiFT9
NEW YORK TIMES Print Ad Campaign FUNDRAISER

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
NYCoin "Community" social have not had any updates in 3+ months. Just further attempts to sabotage NYC by our incompetent infiltraitors.    this is  "占着茅坑不拉屎"

The "Community" devs/leadership came onboard in Jan 2018 with the sole objective of suppressing NYC price and liquidity.

The "Community" devs/leadership is like occupying the WC  and not shit( that is  "占着茅坑不拉屎"  or "A persom who selfishly withholds from others something that he himself can not use or does not need." ).

His intentions are thought-provoking.
The "Community" devs/leadership came onboard in Jan 2018 with the sole objective of suppressing NYC price and liquidity.

They implemented a completely unnecessary hardfork knowing that it would cause major disruption with Yobit which was responsible for 98%+ of daily NYC trading volume.

The hardfork updates were of minimal overall benefit and very outdated (2014-era). After accomplishing their objective - no further development. Nothing.

No updates on social media for months at a time. Discouraging new investors at discord. Infiltrate - Disrupt - Neutralize. Anyone with a triple-digit IQ will clearly see their MO by reviewing the well documented history of New York Coin.

Fortunately, NYC is an open-source project, so the disruption was limited in scope and only temporary. NYC is back on track, gaining momentum daily and listed on larger exchanges than pre-fork / pre-attack.

Now I'm just waiting for these clowns to claim another hardfork is necessary. Which will NOT be supported in any way by Official New York Coin sites or social.

During next BTC supercycle to $80,000+, NYC price will surpass $0.01, trading volume will explode to eye-popping levels never seen before, and a new group of crypto supporters and enthusiasts will join us. Their talents will help take NYC to the next level and make NYC a permanent member of CoinMarketCap's TOP 50.

The earliest lightning-fast, no fee crypto in existence.

Official New York Coin
newyorkcoin.net
nycoin.net

Activity: 13
Merit: 12
If there was a hard fork in October 2018, it was probably to remove the attacker's blocks.

I am not involved with anything here, actually I didn't even read the thread before posting. I was just checking out NYC on coinmarketcap, and I checked the rich list on the block explorer. There I noticed 32 blocks that said "Mr.51%", and I was like wtf? Inside these weird blocks is a single transaction with the input as the destination address. The balance appears negative.

Not many people understand what a 51% attack means, it is talked about a lot in the original bitcoin white paper.

Because the block times are fast, 300 confirmations are necessary to prevent another 51% attack.

diorthotis, just so you know, the Mr. 51% notations were made by the Community Devs to alert the public of the addresses that were used in the 51% attack.  It's helpful to identify the attacker in case any of those addresses are used in subsequent transactions.

You can learn more about the 51% attack from the Medium article posted https://medium.com/@newyorkcoin/timeline-analysis-and-response-to-recent-51-attack-941da50d625c  https://medium.com/@newyorkcoin/timeline-analysis-and-response-to-recent-51-attack-941da50d625c

Activity: 330
If there was a hard fork in October 2018, it was probably to remove the attacker's blocks.

I am not involved with anything here, actually I didn't even read the thread before posting. I was just checking out NYC on coinmarketcap, and I checked the rich list on the block explorer. There I noticed 32 blocks that said "Mr.51%", and I was like wtf? Inside these weird blocks is a single transaction with the input as the destination address. The balance appears negative.

Not many people understand what a 51% attack means, it is talked about a lot in the original bitcoin white paper.

Because the block times are fast, 300 confirmations are necessary to prevent another 51% attack.
NYC/ETH trading is now also available at EXRATES

https://exrates.me/trading/NYCETH

With all "Community" devs eyes-on-deck for upcoming hardfork scheduled for Oct 28th, 2018.

Likely contributed to TradeSatoshi going out of business. And hurt some investors that were trying to grab "cheapies" using a tiny exchange - unfortunately holding an empty bag in the end.

Stay away from tiny crypto exchanges. They are easy targets for more sophisticated crooks.

The rich and intriguing history of NYC Coin. An original blockchain open-source cryptocurrency.
https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html
stalkerua, I think you are 100% correct about Yobit.

NYC is not quite ready for binance, yet. Our NYC is still maturing, so to say...  Cool

HODL NYC
Hello, so apparently on or around January 2018,  NewYorkCoin had a market capital of around $120,000,000. Correct. NYC market cap peaked at $125,000,000 USD in early Jan 2018.

However, according to the NYC blockchain, a 51% attack was successfully carried out. This event took place around October 2018. Correct. With all "Community" devs eyes-on-deck for upcoming hardfork implementation, the attack lasted almost one week.

The attack was performed by sending slightly less than 1 billion NYC coins from an NYC address without any input addresses, by using the destination address as the input. Correct. I believe the attacker(s) used 911 MILLION fake NYC.

This is normally rejected by the wallets as an invalid transaction, however, the attacker modified his mining wallet to accept it as a valid transaction. The attacker then mined the blocks to verify it on the blockchain, because the attacker had more than 51% of the hashing power, and the longest chain is always considered the real one. The attacker then used these funds to tank the market, taking around $500,000 usd and collapsing the market. The attacker sold around 32 billion NYC. In mid-late Oct 2018, price had already sunk substantially down to $0.00001/NYC (current levels). Attack mostly (exclusively?) affected TradeSatoshi. The exchange(s) ended up with a bunch of "fake" (double-spent) NYC which was worthless to them. Innocent buyers using these small exchanges to buy NYC also got hurt, because what they thought they were buying was not actually NYC. TradeSatoshi shortly thereafter went out of business and investors that used these little exchanges received nothing.

P.S. During the weeks leading up to hardfork on Oct 28, 2018, NYCoin "Community" devs/leadership - cmelion, burrell2, nicovs, lta et al - were constantly warning their "Community" Discord channel followers to immediately remove all of their NYC from Yobit and move it over to TradeSatoshi. Stating their reason being that Yobit had not communicated with "devs" regarding upcoming hardfork. It appears their motivations may have been a bit more sinister...  
Cool   Shocked

Just to give you a clearer idea about who NYCoin "Community" devs are - the core wallets they created are the ONLY wallets in NYC history (6+ years) that seem to consistently charge a very nominal "fee" for sending. Nycoin/Nycoin original code/wallets launched in Mar 2014 had NO fees. Coinomi charges NO fees. NYC is a FREE network that has been temporarily infiltrated ("Community" devs/leadership) by the 911 crowd...  Wink

#EXPOSEIntelCommunity
Activity: 330
Hello, so apparently on or around January 2018,  NewYorkCoin had a market capital of around $120,000,000. However, according to the NYC blockchain, a 51% attack was successfully carried out. This event took place around October 2018. The attack was performed by sending slightly less than 1 billion NYC coins from an NYC address without any input addresses, by using the destination address as the input. This is normally rejected by the wallets as an invalid transaction, however, the attacker modified his mining wallet to accept it as a valid transaction. The attacker then mined the blocks to verify it on the blockchain, because the attacker had more than 51% of the hashing power, and the longest chain is always considered the real one. The attacker then used these funds to tank the market, taking around $500,000 usd and collapsing the market. The attacker sold around 32 billion NYC.
FACT: Kasan is a nuisance. And a troll. A micro-cap altcoin SHOULDN'T have a nuisance troll. Why does it?...

#EXPOSEIntelCommunity
Activity: 417
The Pioneer of NYC timeline:

1. Earliest known miner (discovered NYC one week after launch)

2. Created newyorkco.in website in March 2014 to promote, support and provide access to core wallets, active mining pools, coin stats, etc.

3. First person to understand and explain the usability and desirability of fast block time and zero fees (except for core wallets created by "Community" devs/github). RETAIL CRYPTO. Lightning-fast and completely FREE since March 2014.

4. Created social channels and bitcointalk forum pages in April 2014 to promote and raise awareness of NYC.

5. Requested CoinMarketCap add NYC. The earliest lightning-fast, no fee crypto in existence.

6. Created hip New York City image for NYC Coin and made sure NYC had worldwide base of supporters/miners before stepping away at end of 2014.

7. Revived NYC in summer 2017 after languishing with no website, no promotion, no awareness for years. Registered original dev website nycoin.net and newyorkcoin.net. Started new bitcointalk forum page and rallied supporters to restart mining pools, sync network, publish core wallets, etc.

8. Paid for NYC to get listed on Yobit. And warned investors to remove all funds from Coingather weeks before Coingather vanished with Billions of NYC.

9. Paid middle-men and business owners to begin accepting NYC.

10. Paid for NYC to get integrated onto Coinomi mobile wallet. #1 Rated Altcoin Wallet for Years!

11. Sole promoter/admin of all NYC marketing during price explosion to $125,000,000 USD in Jan 2018.

12. Promoted NYCoin at 2017 Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

13. Orgainized 1st NYCoin meetup at Washington Square Park. Attended in the audience by our infamous camera-smiling wannabe pioneer James Burrell II.

14. Opened and operated The New York Coin Center at 167 Mott Street, NY, NY for 6 months during 2018.

15. Promoted and gave live presentations about NYCoin at numerous crypto conferences in and around New York City.

16. Paid to get NYC listed at STEX, Tokok, Folgory, Vindax, HodlHodl exchanges.

17. Paid to get NYC integrated at Chainz CryptoID.

18. Maintained control of all original websites and social channels. Warned investors about nefarious intent of "Community" infiltraitors.

19. Ensured NYCoin stood the test of time and didn't fade away like SO MANY other "shit coins". The Pioneer of NYC, still at the helm over 6 years later. Ensuring NewYorkCoin will ALWAYS be available for future generations to discover. And learn about the history, trickery and struggle of an original in the emerging new asset class of digital, decentralized cryptocurrency.

20. Forced the infiltraitor clown show (and their band of monkees) into the dark, seldom found corners of the internet where virtually nobody will ever see/hear them and not need to waste time with the incompetent infiltraitors ongoing shenanigans, smokescreens and deceit.  Cool

All I read in this entire post are lies and hard failures 🤢🤮

The truth shall set you free charlie!!! It’s not just a saying it’s facts!
Now, other coins cann‘t use NYC, Like NYE 、NYZO、NYEX
 NYC is the only one.

Pages:
Jump to: