Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 17. (Read 141008 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
THIS YEAR

BTC     3782%  →  12468$
OMG    0.3031$   → 9.82$
LINK   0.75$    →  20.111$

NYC  0.000005$   →  0.00001$

NOW, BUY OMG  OR LINK?   NOT,   IS BEST BEST TIME TO BUY NYC, NYC WILL GO TO 1$.

BUY NYC.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
100,000,000 NYC Bounty Offered
CREATE open-source NewYorkCoin mobile wallet integrating MimbleWimble
privacy protocol & RECEIVE 100,000,000 NYC

This project is time-sensitive and bounty is based on current NYC valuation (Aug 2020)
email: [email protected]
Now,  is best time to buy NYC,  buy buy buy is hug USD.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
Deliondex is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange operates on top of Bitshares blockchain

https://dex.delion.online/market/DELION.QBC_DELION.BTC
is very cheap to list  because they are small volume

NYC needs a DEX
In binance ,every day many coin take off, Next coin is NYC ,are you ready.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfER6vtUYAAdxsb?format=jpg&name=small
The History of New York Coin

newyorkcoin.net/history.html

openpr.com/news/2092935/the-history-of-bitcoin-alternative-new-york-coin-NYC

...or just do a GOOGLE search.   Grin

P.S. re: GOOGLE
I can't seem to find that merchants brochure with "Community" info anywhere... Can you please help me find it?   Cry

Chef Kasan, trying his best to cook up and serve a tasty helping of fiction. Let's keep NYC's true history pure and not corrupted in the retelling. It would just serve to muddy the waters for future generations... Cool
Activity: 417
If anyone reads this thread and can’t tell all the accounts that are charlie himself are blind lol , Charlie is posting comments from himself and replying to them from another himself!!! It’s truly sad to see what this man will stoop to try to make himself look like a success in the nyc history! Good luck Charlie boy but thanks to the Community we (the ones who truly follow nyc) know the real story

YOU WINNING hahaha Wink
Team BOZO's (aka NYCoin "Community") has done less for NewYorkCoin price and liquidity in over 2 1/2 years than ONE true supporter did in less than 6 months.

like TOTES cringes, brohamski   Embarrassed
Activity: 35
The reason NYC still exists today and is permanently and always will be recognized as an original cryptocurrency; thanks CMC for recognizing the value of a lightning-fast, no fee crypto back in May 2014!   Grin

The creator of ALL marketing slogans and descriptions of usability still used to this day.

Procuring cause of initial retail acceptance.

Founder & Director of The New York Coin Center in 2018.

Coinomi, Exrates, STEX, Chainz.

Authored NYC's Whitepaper.

Published numerous NYC press releases indexed at GOOGLE News.

Just a few contributions since Yobit!

Regarding trifold brochure, please go check GOOGLE images. I can't seem to find any with "Community" of bozos reference...   Kiss

The brochure clearly HIGHLIGHTS the vast difference in caliber of marketing between The Guardian & Pioneer of NYC compared to the "Community" of bozos (aka Band of Monkees)...

The Guardian & Pioneer of NYC uses a direct quote (Wall Street Journal) from Nick Spanos, Founder of Bitcoin Center NYC.   Cool

-VS-

"Community" of bozos uses a fictional quote from Simon (The Just? The Zealot? Simon Says?)   Tongue
Tells others to make a contribution to the project.

Steals designs that he didn't create, alters them, and uses them as his own contribution since he hasn't made any contributions since Yobit and Coinezi (oh wait) and feels like he needs to remain relevant.

Bashes Discord server for being inactive, forgets to look at this very message board that he runs, and realizes that he's speaking to himself via multiple accounts in an echo chamber.

Cringes again.

If you are not optimistic about the present and future of NYC, you can leave, otherwise you are a bad intention.

we love NYC. NYC is very good,namy people will accept NYC. Wink
And there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to stop it.   Grin

Unfortunately, very likely nothing you can do to help it, either...   Tongue Huh Tongue

hello
good morning
hi everybody
hello, again
hello all
hi everyone
hello
You personally, likely nothing of real value.

Phony "Community" as a whole  (6-7 personalities, likely not even that many different people) have suppressed price, eliminated liquidity, run-off all real and competent talent, spent majority of your time trying to defame earliest TRUE SUPPORTER and now basically talk to yourselves in a dead discord forum.

In the end, your nefarious efforts will be FUTILE. Shortly after upcoming BTC supercycle to $80,000+, the HUGE FOMO BUYING PUMP will come to altcoins (once again) and during this upcoming altcoin FOMO PUMP, our beloved and amazing NYC will see eye-popping REAL BUYING PRESSURE ($100M+) which will force NYC price to skyrocket to $0.01+. And there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to stop it. Mark this post.  Shocked

Then I hunt your clown clan. Out of existence .  Cool
You have no idea what I've done for this coin and the community you tired old man.  Lips sealed
Well, well, well. Isn't this just The pot calling the kettle black...

Not giving credit where credit is due... hmmmm, reminds me of the Band of Monkees that tried to do a hostile takeover of an OPEN SOURCE crypto project, tried their collective best to completely discount the vast contributions of the earliest supporter (aka Guardian & Pioneer of NYC) but in the end only succeeded in swapping NYC's #1 volume exchange (Yobit) for very minor, outdated code upgrades. And wrangling a few tip-bot moochers in a dead-as-doornails discord channel.

As a group of incompetent infiltraitors unable to produce the caliber of benefits, integrations or enthusiasm that ONE accomplished. Now whining about a tri-fold marketing brochure that will ONLY be seen on OFFICIAL New York Coin sites and social channels. And indexed by GOOGLE with appropriate logo and website info.  Grin

In the end, he who holds the most NYC will reap the greatest reward. How many you got stacked, champ? I bet I've donated more than your entire Band of Monkees has managed to acquire. Even after crashing the price (and, OOOPS - volume too!).

Be useful. Find some new merchants to accept NYC. Turn your 1 Billion (or less) NYC into the greatest financial windfall of your lives. And thank the Guardian & Pioneer of NYC for ensuring that the Amazing NYC still exists, 6+ years later. The earliest lightning-fast, no fee RETAIL CRYPTO. And soon-to-be TOP % GAINER of 2020-2021.

A new FOMO crowd will find NYC and replace the existing "Community" of bozos and help propel NYC onward and upward. Eventually to take it's rightful place in Top 50 at CMC.

Sincerely,
The Crazy Uncle NYC Whale  Cool

P.S. cryptocornerfm, et al - if you want to stake a claim in the History of NYCoin, achieve widespread RETAIL ACCEPTANCE. Nobody will remember, or care about, the designer of a merchants brochure. Nor about moderating a forum of lively discussion. RETAIL ACCEPTANCE will cement your contributions in the annals of NYC...
Oooooof, scryptenthusiast, your Microsoft Paint skills make me cringe. Just stop. We all know you love to steal my works and make a mess out of them with your third rate editing skills. Next time, if you want to use something you could always give credit and thank the person who made it and work with them towards a common goal, instead of stealing it and turning into a literal piece of shit. Your shitty font doesn't match up in the contact area, and you rendered the QR code useless, you really are stupid as hell, good god. Love to see it posted off kilter on your website as well, it's a trifold, it belongs printed and handed out to merchants, not on the front page of a website you imbecile, you make me laugh so hard sometimes with your sheer ignorance. Sit back while the true pioneers put in the real meaningful work, while "the help" AKA scryptenthusiast, AKA the unweaned suckling, AKA The Yobit Cheerleader, continues to rip off the hard work of people who volunteer time simply to see this coin succeed.

In the words of scryptenthusiast, I am the opposition, I apparently want nothing more than to see this coin fail, and actively attempt to suppress the value of it. But at the same time, I created this awesome trifold that I intend on handing out to local businesses and holding bounties to encourage others to do the same, (queue the copycat bounties from scryptenthusiast) and he likes it and he rips it off, instead of working together with me to reach a common goal of merchant adoption, how am I the opposition?

So while The Crazy Uncle continues down the path of a wee suckling, we will continue leading the way, pushing for adoption, creating awesome promotional materials, and being true pioneers.

For those who want to take a look at the official version of the trifold that has not been tampered with, which will be printed and handed out to tons of businesses around the world, check it out on imgur - https://imgur.com/a/5NbfXzo
Pages:
Jump to: