Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 13. (Read 141008 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0

Lol while “your” dev says it wasn’t needed guess what? Before it the network got 51% attacked! The 2nd attempt was foiled so your so called experience dev has no idea what he’s talking about lol! Keep up the bad work and the FUD though rooting for yall

Now, even if you delete this stupidity, it'll be here for future generations to read  (and enjoy). Dumbass.

Lol what are you even saying? You mean the same you have flopped over and over after posting lies, fud and all the times you said “soon” ?

Yup you are right! It ain’t going anywhere
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
#fake Community developers EXPOSED

Lol while “your” dev says it wasn’t needed guess what? Before it the network got 51% attacked! The 2nd attempt was foiled so your so called experience dev has no idea what he’s talking about lol! Keep up the bad work and the FUD though rooting for yall

Now, even if you delete this stupidity, it'll be here for future generations to read  (and enjoy). Dumbass.

BTW YOU DO UNDERSTAND ALL THOSE “fees” are paid to miners right? Lmfaooo show how smart you and your dev are!

Official New York Coin Update

White Hat Developer has joined TEAM NYC

Electrum wallet

proprietary mobile wallets

cleanse code/core wallets of slush fund (dev fee) added by "Community" updates

COMING THIS MONTH

Join Official NYC Discord to chat with Supporters and meet White Hat developer

https://discord.com/invite/pNmCE9CQTD

Look at these pathetic clowns. Scurrying like little rats to grab a fallen crumb. #FAKE Community "devs" have been EXPOSED.

Bye infiltraitors.  Cry

kasan, the 2018 Community "devs" siphoning scam has been discovered by Official New York Coin Developer. The gig is up, my boy.

Can you please remind me, since my memory is not what it used to be. Who coined the marketing slogan: "a solution for inexpensive global value transmission."

Odd marketing slogan for a completely FREE network, don't you think?...

Did you really think you and your incompetent band of cohorts could keep the Amazing NYC down? You will all be memorialized on the /history page of Official New York Coin.

Later, brother. Or maybe I should say, brohamski.  Kiss

#fake Community developers EXPOSED

If any "Community" supporters still exist, I wonder if any even realize that "Community" devs placed code in updates to siphon NYC from EVERY transmission using their updated core wallets.

The "dev fee" (dust fee) being charged on EVERY transmission using "Community" updated core wallets will be REMOVED by Official New York Coin updates.

NYC is FREE. Since 2014. Not a "solution for inexpensive global value transmission".

I wonder why you had to come to discord to spam the community to get people to join your fake discord? Thought you don’t need anything from the community!
kasan, before you pee yourself, got a quick question for you. Do you think #fake Community will be erased from CMC and Coingecko before or after the next New Year's Eve ball drop?...  Grin

Lol you don’t learn do you? But good luck with that it won’t be the 1st time you’ve tried to get that changed and failed! You’ll then be back here crying about it but good luck lol
If any "Community" supporters still exist, I wonder if any even realize that "Community" devs placed code in updates to siphon NYC from EVERY transmission using their updated core wallets.

The "dev fee" (dust fee) being charged on EVERY transmission using "Community" updated core wallets will be REMOVED by Official New York Coin updates.

NYC is FREE. Since 2014. Not a "solution for inexpensive global value transmission".
kasan, before you pee yourself, got a quick question for you. Do you think #fake Community will be erased from CMC and Coingecko before or after the next New Year's Eve ball drop?...  Grin
Spinning their wheels, for almost 3 years

Community of bag-holder's, left true supporters in tears  Cry

Now their time has almost come, their show is almost done

The /history page is where you'll find them, I guess they're on the run

Lies and defamation to achieve deceitful goals, with the help of #FakeNews WSJ ho's

Let the Truth be finally told

One day the world will know  Cool

Our beloved NewYorkCoin - it's time to GROW!

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/2018_NYCoin_Community_of_Bag-Holders.png

R.I.P.  2018 #fake Community of bag-holder's  Kiss

lol that Wall st journal article really had you butt hurt huh?

I get it to be labeled a scammer and NYCoin’s CRAZY UNCLE on a major platform like that can hurt 1s ego!!!
But you know the saying right?

“THE TRUTH HURTS”
kasan is a puppet. who is geppetto?

Lol a puppet?
So I’m a puppet because you can’t control me?
But other who believe your lies and disinformation are “visionaries”?

Lmao FOH Charlie guess I’m a puppet then haha you track record sucks dude you are a known scammer, shady ass character! Those that don’t know you real you would think you have the best interest for the coin at heart but all you care about is being able yo dump your bags on them! It’s funny not even they are buying.... the price reflects it!
from what I read on this forum I believe

kasan is against development

No this is where you are wrong!!!!

I’m against scammers and pump and dumpers Flex! But you would fall into this group of idiots perfectly,

“Let’s dump on uneducated people and get over on them” this moto never works out well in the end for any project especially 1 with the potential that nyc has, so kick rocks dude!
crybaby kasan  Cry

P.S. that NYC Electrum wallet might be closer than you think  Cool

Lol only took you 3 years of saying “soon” while still saying “soon”!
Spinning their wheels, for almost 3 years

Community of bag-holder's, left true supporters in tears  Cry

Now their time has almost come, their show is almost done

The /history page is where you'll find them, I guess they're on the run

Lies and defamation to achieve deceitful goals, with the help of #FakeNews WSJ ho's

Let the Truth be finally told

One day the world will know  Cool

Our beloved NewYorkCoin - it's time to GROW!

R.I.P.  2018 #fake Community of bag-holder's  Kiss
kasan is a puppet. who is geppetto?
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
from what I read on this forum I believe

kasan is against development

Activity: 24
Many coins have grown. Nyc went down. You talk about the growth of a coin, but every day it is rolling into the abyss. Earlier there was a capitolization of 125 million, Charlie claims that in the future there will be even more, but does not make any efforts. Go to a large exchange, make a big ad.
Pages:
Jump to: