Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 19. (Read 141100 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

#EXPOSEIntelCommunity

Official New York Coin
nycoin.net
newyorkcoin.net
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Now, there are nine  exchanges that can trade NYC, which has allowed more people to pay attention to NYC. It is no longer possible to have such a cheap NYC, what are you waiting for.
NYC is   very good,  we love NYC.

accept in New York,or circulating around the world.
The Pioneer of NYC timeline:

1. Earliest known miner (discovered NYC one week after launch)

2. Created newyorkco.in website in March 2014 to promote, support and provide access to core wallets, active mining pools, coin stats, etc.

3. First person to understand and explain the usability and desirability of fast block time and zero fees (except for core wallets created by "Community" devs/github). RETAIL CRYPTO. Lightning-fast and completely FREE since March 2014.

4. Created social channels and bitcointalk forum pages in April 2014 to promote and raise awareness of NYC.

5. Requested CoinMarketCap add NYC. The earliest lightning-fast, no fee crypto in existence.

6. Created hip New York City image for NYC Coin and made sure NYC had worldwide base of supporters/miners before stepping away at end of 2014.

7. Revived NYC in summer 2017 after languishing with no website, no promotion, no awareness for years. Registered original dev website nycoin.net and newyorkcoin.net. Started new bitcointalk forum page and rallied supporters to restart mining pools, sync network, publish core wallets, etc.

8. Paid for NYC to get listed on Yobit. And warned investors to remove all funds from Coingather weeks before Coingather vanished with Billions of NYC.

9. Paid middle-men and business owners to begin accepting NYC.

10. Paid for NYC to get integrated onto Coinomi mobile wallet. #1 Rated Altcoin Wallet for Years!

11. Sole promoter/admin of all NYC marketing during price explosion to $125,000,000 USD in Jan 2018.

12. Promoted NYCoin at 2017 Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

13. Orgainized 1st NYCoin meetup at Washington Square Park. Attended in the audience by our infamous camera-smiling wannabe pioneer James Burrell II.

14. Opened and operated The New York Coin Center at 167 Mott Street, NY, NY for 6 months during 2018.

15. Promoted and gave live presentations about NYCoin at numerous crypto conferences in and around New York City.

16. Paid to get NYC listed at STEX, Tokok, Folgory, Vindax, HodlHodl exchanges.

17. Paid to get NYC integrated at Chainz CryptoID.

18. Maintained control of all original websites and social channels. Warned investors about nefarious intent of "Community" infiltraitors.

19. Ensured NYCoin stood the test of time and didn't fade away like SO MANY other "shit coins". The Pioneer of NYC, still at the helm over 6 years later. Ensuring NewYorkCoin will ALWAYS be available for future generations to discover. And learn about the history, trickery and struggle of an original in the emerging new asset class of digital, decentralized cryptocurrency.

20. Forced the infiltraitor clown show (and their band of monkees) into the dark, seldom found corners of the internet where virtually nobody will ever see/hear them and not need to waste time with the incompetent infiltraitors ongoing shenanigans, smokescreens and deceit.  Cool
Better Get You Some... New York Coin

#DEFUNDTHEGRUNTS
Activity: 417
Some people, if they are not optimistic about NYC, then leave, don’t treat yourself here as the guardian of NYC.

In  www.binance.com, There are many competing coins whose prices have risen sharply, and some have increased more than 10 times this year,Like link、ada , Next coin is NYC, are you on bord?

Now, is best time to buy NYC. Wink

Are you just like some type of mirror post for Crazy Uncle Charlie? There is no guardian and if there was it’s definitely not Charlie! I’m starting to think this is CK on another account lol Pathetic
Will NYC breakthrough previous ATH during next BTC supercycle? Will NYC break $0.01 on HUGE volume? Or has NYC already peaked? A one-hit wonder who's glory days are behind it?...

Personally, I'm a PlanB S2F believer. I personally think NYC will trade $0.01+ on BIG BIG volume during next 18 months. And $0.10+ on RIDICULOUS volume sometime during next 5 1/2 years.

What matters in the end, is how many NYC you're HODL'ing when these 2 events occur...  Cool

Got my stack. How about you?

Lol great response loser!
Some people, if they are not optimistic about NYC, then leave, don’t treat yourself here as the guardian of NYC.

In  www.binance.com, There are many competing coins whose prices have risen sharply, and some have increased more than 10 times this year,Like link、ada , Next coin is NYC, are you on bord?

Now, is best time to buy NYC. Wink
Will NYC breakthrough previous ATH during next BTC supercycle? Will NYC break $0.01 on HUGE volume? Or has NYC already peaked? A one-hit wonder who's glory days are behind it?...

Personally, I'm a PlanB S2F believer. I personally think NYC will trade $0.01+ on BIG BIG volume during next 18 months. And $0.10+ on RIDICULOUS volume sometime during next 5 1/2 years.

What matters in the end, is how many NYC you're HODL'ing when these 2 events occur...  Cool

Got my stack. How about you?
A nobody WHALE. Pioneer in the crypto arena - you know, that next generation of money thing.

Nobody will ever discover my countless contributions to the proliferation of decentralized cryptocurrency.

The future will shine brightly on the hop-on-the-FOMO bandwagon monkee smiling for the fake news cameras. Trying his hardest to be seen as a player in the crypto realm. But a few years too late. And no contributions too short.

The history books may remember the infiltraitors that tried to form a "Community" but only succeeded in contributing minor code updates, uploading malicious malware-infected wallets and moderating a dead discord chat room of tip-bot moochers and bored micro investors.

Kasan, the King brown-nosed paralegal of his Puppet Master's will be remembered as The Pioneer of NYCoin.

And CU will be all but forgotten...  Cry

Lol the only thing the history books have shown us all is anything you try to accomplish you fail HARD at so keep up the bad work pioneer YOU ARE SHINING ,you said you were proving your comments about the malware >nothing , you did vindax was coming >nothing , you said yobit is safe and will open it’s wallets > nothing , you had a coin center years ago and only stayed open a couple months > now nothing , You got a wash trading bot on stex and what has that done for nyc> made people away there’s wash trading happening on the exchange! And the list goes ON AND ON AND ON.........
A nobody WHALE. Pioneer in the crypto arena - you know, that next generation of money thing.

Nobody will ever discover my countless contributions to the proliferation of decentralized cryptocurrency.

The future will shine brightly on the hop-on-the-FOMO bandwagon monkee smiling for the fake news cameras. Trying his hardest to be seen as a player in the crypto realm. But a few years too late. And no contributions too short.

The history books may remember the infiltraitors that tried to form a "Community" but only succeeded in contributing minor code updates, uploading malicious malware-infected wallets and moderating a dead discord chat room of tip-bot moochers and bored micro investors.

Kasan, the King brown-nosed paralegal of his Puppet Master's will be remembered as The Pioneer of NYCoin.

And CU will be all but forgotten...  Cry
Kasan, be a useful little monkee and ask the Community, that your face and their rear-ends have been glued together since your college days, to remove that malfunctioning joke of a block explorer (explorer.nycoin.info) at CoinMarketCap and REPLACE IT with the full-featured and 100% reliable NYC block explorer at chainz.cryptoid.info/nyc/.

And when you're done, wash off your lips and get back to work!

P.S. How's the lease-writing business in NYC these days?...  Shocked

Lol I love how you try so hard but yet still remain a nobody, hows the wash trading bot treating ? Seems you cant even get they right  Cheesy Grin
Kasan, be a useful little monkee and ask the Community, that your face and their rear-ends have been glued together since your college days, to remove that malfunctioning joke of a block explorer (explorer.nycoin.info) at CoinMarketCap and REPLACE IT with the full-featured and 100% reliable NYC block explorer at chainz.cryptoid.info/nyc/.

And when you're done, wash off your lips and get back to work!

P.S. How's the lease-writing business in NYC these days?...  Shocked
The 13-year old coin dogs have all started to burst and become hot. Has the horn of the NYC bull market sounded?

Lol I think the sound you hear is your face in Charlie a$$ , but keep sucking up to him he’s doing a real good job!! Haha anyone with a brain can see why no one follows Charlie anywhere

Except for a couple uneducated unsuspecting illiterate fools like yourself  Roll Eyes
By the way, what happened to all of the Usual Suspects over on "Community" discord?...

NYC starts getting a little trading volume and the Band of Monkees vanish into thin air?...   Shocked

Can we have a moment of silence, please, for our dearly departed...

Courtesy,

The Guardian & Pioneer of NYC   Cool

LOL LIKE I SAID , it seems that your little fake volume bot has crash causing the price to crash very hard along with it smh d!ckhead , anything you touch or try to do always fails for nycoin but yeah GREAT JOB PIONEER  Angry
What happened to Kasan the troll?... I miss his incoherent ramblings.  Tongue

Hopefully our favorite disgruntled groupie didn't catch a case of COVID, or something...

Lol I’m right here still charlie , just funny to see you promote shit like you don’t know what’s up so I just gave up on you it’s not like you’re sending me nycoin to keep you relevant but hey I guess that’s the reason you joined discord today to try starting shit huh?

I get it you’re lonely go hug your wife and kids man if you want to send me some nyc to keep our back and forth going I’m interested lol
The 13-year old coin dogs have all started to burst and become hot. Has the horn of the NYC bull market sounded?

You’ve got to be 1 dumb mf if you can’t see that volume is being faked hahaha
What happened to Kasan the troll?... I miss his incoherent ramblings.  Tongue

Hopefully our favorite disgruntled groupie didn't catch a case of COVID, or something...
Now, buy 100 USD  of  NYC, one year later, you will have more than 100000 USD.
buy NYC.
Pages:
Jump to: