Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 14. (Read 141008 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
crybaby kasan  Cry

P.S. that NYC Electrum wallet might be closer than you think  Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 0
i join discord and i get some NYC in rains

good job sami and dev. from  https://cryptoloverbots.com

cryptoloverbots.com can make Tipbot for Telegram Bot , Reddit  ,Discord Explorer Bot , Mobile wallet IOS/Android/ Compatible  , Tipbot for Facebook (Under development)  and lots of stuff

i dont know if we have money to do all

Here a rag, you got some brown stuff on your nose!!
Want some FREE NYC?

Head on over to the Official Team NYC Discord  Grin

Our tip-bot isn't broken...

It's just getting ready to start!

FREE WEEKLY NYC for ALL NYC Supporters

https://discord.gg/WWwUEvj

https://newyorkcoin.net/Official_Team_NYC_Discord.png

If Sami really wanted to add value or wanted to “FIX” issues with NewYorkCoin why would he need to do so creating a new discord and telegram when the official NYCoin already has these?

Lol and best believe there’s a reason CK is promoting this trying to lure in people with “FREE RAINS” it’s because he stands to benefit more than anyone else when they follow his guidance!

To anyone reading this I can’t tell you not to join and gain some free coins but I can Urge You All

BE CAREFUL AND STAY AWARE CHARLIE KARTCHNER IS NOT SOMEONE YOU WANT TO TRUST OR TAKE ANY GUIDANCE FROM!

Stay safe and always check with the real platforms if you have any questions.

The histrionic way you guys repeat this stuff is what proves to me you have absolutely no ability to drive a project forward. I was banned from the Telegram run by you because you don't have professionalism and you're not interested in actually seeing the project go anywhere. The nature of true decentralization is that anyone can take what has been worked on already, pick it up and take it in a different direction. If it's decentralized, it shouldn't bother you. Anyway, I am not concerned with anything further you have to say so I will put you back on ignore.

Lol you aren’t interested but took the time to reply? Haha and please I’m not running anything I couldn’t ban you from anything I’ve just been following this project a pretty long time and I know that same team you talk about was the same team that kept your “nyc PayPal exchange” Afloat when you kept taking people’s payment and couldn’t cover their nyc , I remember the whole blow out with the original guy running the NYCoin store online then he went to his Facebook to talk shit that you, YES YOU Sami commented in support of him that he himself later deleted those comments and publicly apologized for! You know damn well he made you look like a fool because again you being the( I choose the side of the grass that’s greener) type of dude then he kind of left you hanging out to dry by yourself!! ,From that point on is where you said you were going to “create” or “fork” nyc and make a better coin, that then later never even got off the ground! Now you want to come back to nyc say you can pick this up with Scamming Charlie Kartchner and move it forward?

Lmao don’t make me pee myself  Grin now I’m guess due to the fact that the original guy running NYCoin stores trying to salvage a relationship with you for making you look, OR should I say made you show your TRUE COLORS,  handed over the website to you! Now you want to join Charlie by bashing the devs to say y’all do what exactly for nycoin? .....  

I’ll wait!!
coinomi delist many coins - Myriad XMY and another small market cap coins

cryptolover make coinomi open source mobile  wallet for quebecoin

i use and is almost the same like old version coinomi

i think we need a back up from coinomi

Lol go ask Charlie what happened to him claiming the electrum wallet would be updated Cry
Activity: 71
Want some FREE NYC?

If Sami really wanted to add value or wanted to “FIX” issues with NewYorkCoin why would he need to do so creating a new discord and telegram when the official NYCoin already has these?

Lol and best believe there’s a reason CK is promoting this trying to lure in people with “FREE RAINS” it’s because he stands to benefit more than anyone else when they follow his guidance!

To anyone reading this I can’t tell you not to join and gain some free coins but I can Urge You All

BE CAREFUL AND STAY AWARE CHARLIE KARTCHNER IS NOT SOMEONE YOU WANT TO TRUST OR TAKE ANY GUIDANCE FROM!

The histrionic way you guys repeat this stuff is what proves to me you have absolutely no ability to drive a project forward. I was banned from the Telegram run by you because you don't have professionalism and you're not interested in actually seeing the project go anywhere. The nature of true decentralization is that anyone can take what has been worked on already, pick it up and take it in a different direction. If it's decentralized, it shouldn't bother you. Anyway, I am not concerned with anything further you have to say so I will put you back on ignore.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
coinomi delist many coins - Myriad XMY and another small market cap coins

cryptolover make coinomi open source mobile  wallet for quebecoin

i use and is almost the same like old version coinomi

i think we need a back up from coinomi
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
i join discord and i get some NYC in rains

good job sami and dev. from  https://cryptoloverbots.com

cryptoloverbots.com can make Tipbot for Telegram Bot , Reddit  ,Discord Explorer Bot , Mobile wallet IOS/Android/ Compatible  , Tipbot for Facebook (Under development)  and lots of stuff

i dont know if we have money to do all

NYC2014, you should head over to new Official discord and check it out. New developer has tip-bot up and running. Electrum wallet coming next from what I hear. Someone already took your name, but you can be NYC2014(2).

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Cheesy
Activity: 81

NYC needs more development, more accept, need anyone.
Love NYC.
Active development going on at Official Team NYC Discord

Come on over and enjoy some free tip-bot rain.  Grin

https://discord.com/invite/WWwUEvj
Even you disgruntled wannabe's can come and get some free NYC at the Official Team NYC discord. And post that ugly Community logo, too. We're not threatened by different colors or ideas.   Cool

https://nycoin.net/images/new-york-coin-logo.png

Lol I won’t accept anything from you Charlie even if it is “free”
Even you disgruntled wannabe's can come and get some free NYC at the Official Team NYC discord. And post that ugly Community logo, too. We're not threatened by different colors or ideas.   Cool

Kaesn, will you be laughing or crying when NYC hits $0.01+ on MILLIONS USD trading volume during upcoming BTC supercycle? All of your hard work...

Is it time for a HARD FORK? Is POS the next deperado attempt by the transparent infiltraitors? Nothing will work to hold NYC price down once buying pressure HITS. tick tock   Cool

Lmao stfuuuu you’ve been saying this since the crypto crash of 2018! And now just sound like a broken record! Nothing you have done worked! When would you realize it’s basically you that holds nyc back! Your grudge against the devs and all the dumb shit you post holds nyc back! All the number of times you mislead new and old investors with INCORRECT info holds nyc back! All the scamming exchanges you try to list it on holds nyc back! But you’ll never own up to it you always say oh well “it’s the devs fault”! Why is it there fault ? Because they rejected your pump and dump ideas? Because they didn’t want to scam people who didn’t know better?

Now you team up with Sami who is another waste of sperm! He only turned to you because he got ignored asking about operating NYCoinStores on discord and wanted to cry about it, but why would they trust Sami to do anything when he couldn’t even launch his own coin? When his online store closed? Dude is a failure sorry (to NYCoin/crypto on the whole) sorry to say but I’m just being frank.
He’s the “ill side with whichever the side is greener” type of dude and it’s always been his MO.
   Why do you always talk about the growth of a coin in the case of a rise in bitcoin? The coin should grow regardless of the growth of bitcoin if it is properly dealt with, but apparently you are not making any effort. Just waiting for bitcoin to grow is a very stupid prospect

THANK YOU!!!!! At least someone here see’s through his BS
Activity: 24
Kaesn, will you be laughing or crying when NYC hits $0.01+ on MILLIONS USD trading volume during upcoming BTC supercycle? All of your hard work...

Is it time for a HARD FORK? Is POS the next deperado attempt by the transparent infiltraitors? Nothing will work to hold NYC price down once buying pressure HITS. tick tock   Cool

Lmao stfuuuu you’ve been saying this since the crypto crash of 2018! And now just sound like a broken record! Nothing you have done worked! When would you realize it’s basically you that holds nyc back! Your grudge against the devs and all the dumb shit you post holds nyc back! All the number of times you mislead new and old investors with INCORRECT info holds nyc back! All the scamming exchanges you try to list it on holds nyc back! But you’ll never own up to it you always say oh well “it’s the devs fault”! Why is it there fault ? Because they rejected your pump and dump ideas? Because they didn’t want to scam people who didn’t know better?

Now you team up with Sami who is another waste of sperm! He only turned to you because he got ignored asking about operating NYCoinStores on discord and wanted to cry about it, but why would they trust Sami to do anything when he couldn’t even launch his own coin? When his online store closed? Dude is a failure sorry (to NYCoin/crypto on the whole) sorry to say but I’m just being frank.
He’s the “ill side with whichever the side is greener” type of dude and it’s always been his MO.
   Why do you always talk about the growth of a coin in the case of a rise in bitcoin? The coin should grow regardless of the growth of bitcoin if it is properly dealt with, but apparently you are not making any effort. Just waiting for bitcoin to grow is a very stupid prospect
Want some FREE NYC?

Excuse me sir, but you're clearly lacking professionalism. I've done plenty of things for a wide variety of projects. Just because a project doesn't go the way you expected it to, doesn't mean that the person is deficient. The thing you guys don't seem to get, is that a dev is not going to walk in and help you for free, but even if you put the money up, there's no guarantee they will even finish what they were supposed to do. If they don't, it's not somehow my fault.I love how you have to go so low to call me "a waste of sperm" because you have such a naïve and childish understanding of how the world works. There is no need to even act this way and the fact that you do is clear proof that I made the right choice to stop helping the community faction. You guys have no professionalism and when faced with the opportunity to refund the people who lost coins on Crex24 and reopen the market, instead those coins went God knows where.

Not to mention all the coins that went on the tip bots for discord and twitter that probably ended up dumped on an exchange or worse yet, simply deleted. If you were even remotely adult, you would put two and two together and realize there are no devs for NYC and try to help find one that is competent.

Drinking Charlie’s koolaid I see, the coins are still sitting on the graviex address incase you didn’t know it has yet to be moved! You would know this if you took the time to look up the info rather than making false accusations, saying there’s no nyc devs is funny because if it wasn’t for them the hacker would have dumped all the nyc for a nice payday! If it wasn’t for them we wouldn’t have no updated code no updated anything! We’ve seen how well Charlie is on giving his “Word”  the tipbot does work and again false info you are spreading the only issue the tip bot had the last I checked was “online rains are frozen to x amount of people” but soaks and all other raining functions work well users who allow their accounts to go inactive for a period of time does have their wallets reset but can regain coins once they seek help of the bot dev(again false accusations) , AND how the hell do you expect to “reopen” crex24 when they don’t even allow US trading on their platform? Tell me this how did Charlie pay yobit twice to “reopen wallets” but over a year later it’s still closed? You should put some time into figuring that 1 out!!!!!

And yes a waste of sperm is what you are because you always choose a side that best benefit your goals(guess that why you turned to charlie) because if this new developments was out of the goodness out of your own heart and you truly wanted to add value to NYCoin the RIGHt way you would hve used the official logo or created your OWN and use that instead of Charlie’s bs ,but Charlie wants all links to point to his scamming pump and dump platforms where he misleads investors post no real info misleading his followers telling them to buy on yobit because he has a large sum stuck on there so he can cash out the pairs and rebuy elsewhere where he can OWN his coins and leave others holding frozen nyc? and you are ok with that? When they ask him about that or any of the scam exchanges he list nyc on he goes silent but talks a lot of BS about the devs? LOL

Come on Sami you’ve been around long enough to know what the deal is you aren’t uneducated in the situation when is comes to our Crazy Uncle Charlie.

Be A Leader For Once And NoT A Follower
I follow you on Twitter (your personal Twitter) and there you seem to have balls to stand on your own and make your own judgment and assumptions, what happens?

For all that you are doing now ask yourself, do you really need to align with Charlie to accomplish what you need to get done or do you really want to provide REAL value to NYCoin? If you do what exactly do you need CK for?
With that said good luck with all of that but until I see Charlie actually provide value ,REAL VALUE, I’ll never support him or anything he’s involved in. And will always be there to call him out on his bs!

Activity: 71

Excuse me sir, but you're clearly lacking professionalism. I've done plenty of things for a wide variety of projects. Just because a project doesn't go the way you expected it to, doesn't mean that the person is deficient. The thing you guys don't seem to get, is that a dev is not going to walk in and help you for free, but even if you put the money up, there's no guarantee they will even finish what they were supposed to do. If they don't, it's not somehow my fault.I love how you have to go so low to call me "a waste of sperm" because you have such a naïve and childish understanding of how the world works. There is no need to even act this way and the fact that you do is clear proof that I made the right choice to stop helping the community faction. You guys have no professionalism and when faced with the opportunity to refund the people who lost coins on Crex24 and reopen the market, instead those coins went God knows where.

Not to mention all the coins that went on the tip bots for discord and twitter that probably ended up dumped on an exchange or worse yet, simply deleted. If you were even remotely adult, you would put two and two together and realize there are no devs for NYC and try to help find one that is competent.
Want some FREE NYC?

Pages:
Jump to: