Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 182. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Could someone explain this to me - this coin has an active team with some really big updates in store for 2018 (if true). Why does there seem to be little interest in it?

Great things take time, and Rome was not build in one day, in relation sadly this happens to great coins,  look at bitcoin,  not many people anything to do with it.
i know deep down in my heart that nyc coin will be big,  when those things that have been said come to past,  you sadly will find lots more people coming on board
sadly thats in some cases how it works,  its sux but thats life,  nyc not to the moon,  but to the other side of the galaxy x 1000. Smiley
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
Binance is running adwords to trade NewYorkCoin - let's show our support!!!

PLEASE SEARCH GOOGLE FOR: NEWYORKCOIN
find their ad (top or bottom of page)
Trade Newyorkcoin on Binance.com - Cheaper & Best Crypto Exchange‎
click on ad!!!

I'm sure someone is monitoring these clicks at binance and it will show demand for NewYorkCoin

Can everybody do their part to get NYC on binance!

Done, Yes people please lets try and get NYC listed on Binance!

https://www.binance.com/?ref=12951510&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsqLSBRCmARIsAL4Pa9SQnc3ZvPvAii4_yilXg7cZkeDFotUCbBhEisAquaAUfaMDuBvktP0aAgCuEALw_wcB

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

click on ad!!!

I'm sure someone is monitoring these clicks at binance and it will show demand for NewYorkCoin

Can everybody do their part to get NYC on binance!
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Could someone explain this to me - this coin has an active team with some really big updates in store for 2018 (if true). Why does there seem to be little interest in it?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
go to hell my boy
Yobit's now fully recovered. For those who are begging NYC here, why not just go to buy some NYC from Yobit while there are still some cheapies? 

Make yourself a smart and positive money maker!

Do it!
Activity: 17
HAPPY NEW YEAR NYC, am trading NYC/DOGE on YObit, the site is working ok on my side.
Activity: 26

guys!donate much as you can coins nyc!help to celebrate the new year!thank you all in advance who help!RV9Wu9vHvXGVChBY5mkFzNUDEUWeE8uv9t

are you asking for people to donate to the newyork foundation or to your own nyc address, the reason i ask, is that the address that you have quoted
is not the address on the newyork coin website.  if you are asking for coins,  then just ask and say please.

I'm new to NY Coins but Would be very Happy to have first NY Coins Thank you . My address is RXFxki8R1mLZ13eX6ysnADFiFqSjLmrUAi from Yobit. Thank you\
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

click on ad!!!

I followed your instruction but couldn't find the ad you mentioned.  Can you please just post the link of that ad directly here, so that whoever see your post can just click it to support NYC?

search google for
NEWYORKCOIN site:binance.com

took only 2 refreshes to get the ad
I will support it!
if NYC is listed by Binance, the price will bu up at least 2 times, because now Binance is a very good exchange.

Binance is biggest exchange in world Smiley
Activity: 478
Merit: 250

click on ad!!!

I followed your instruction but couldn't find the ad you mentioned.  Can you please just post the link of that ad directly here, so that whoever see your post can just click it to support NYC?

search google for

I will support it!
if NYC is listed by Binance, the price will bu up at least 2 times, because now Binance is a very good exchange.
Activity: 18

click on ad!!!

search google for

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
NYC suporter ,  Happy new year!
go to hell my boy

I followed your instruction but couldn't find the ad you mentioned.  Can you please just post the link of that ad directly here, so that whoever see your post can just click it to support NYC?

Refresh the google results until the ad for binance shows up.

I had the following link to the add.... That will take you to binance's page with a ref code.

Code:
https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwi8lYaQ8bXYAhUPnX4KHbCcA44YABABGgJwYw&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESEeD2ZhSp063NnWg94wJIYSJm&sig=AOD64_1QczntNnBAL0vh4AqxiV7yR6p1Yg&q=&ved=0ahUKEwjSm4GQ8bXYAhXKqVQKHd-HCfoQ0QwUiAE&adurl=]https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwi8lYaQ8bXYAhUPnX4KHbCcA44YABABGgJwyw&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESEeD2ZHSp063NnWg94wJIYSJn&sig=AOD64_1QczntNnBAL0vh4AqxiV7YR6p1Yg&q=&ved=0ahUKEwjSm4GQ8bXYAhXKqVQHd-HCfoQ0QwIiAE&adurl=

https://www.binance.com/?ref=12951510&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsqLSBRCmARIsAL4Pa9SQnc3ZvPvAii4_yilXg7cZkeDFotUCbBhEisAquaAUfaMDuBvktP0aAgCuEALw_wcB

Finally I got it and clicked the  ad  ----“Trade Newyorkcoin on Binance.com” and was taken  to binance's page.

Thank you
Activity: 588
Merit: 503

I followed your instruction but couldn't find the ad you mentioned.  Can you please just post the link of that ad directly here, so that whoever see your post can just click it to support NYC?

Refresh the google results until the ad for binance shows up.

I had the following link to the add.... That will take you to binance's page with a ref code.

Code:
https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwi8lYaQ8bXYAhUPnX4KHbCcA44YABABGgJwYw&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESEeD2ZhSp063NnWg94wJIYSJm&sig=AOD64_1QczntNnBAL0vh4AqxiV7yR6p1Yg&q=&ved=0ahUKEwjSm4GQ8bXYAhXKqVQKHd-HCfoQ0QwUiAE&adurl=]https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwi8lYaQ8bXYAhUPnX4KHbCcA44YABABGgJwyw&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESEeD2ZHSp063NnWg94wJIYSJn&sig=AOD64_1QczntNnBAL0vh4AqxiV7YR6p1Yg&q=&ved=0ahUKEwjSm4GQ8bXYAhXKqVQHd-HCfoQ0QwIiAE&adurl=

go to hell my boy
   YoBit is down at the moment.
go to hell my boy

click on ad!!!

whats the hash rate on that,  also in the fine print its says that if a person wants to see the coins that they
have generated they have to ask, as the coins generated dont go directly to the customer first. wft?

guys!donate much as you can coins nyc!help to celebrate the new year!thank you all in advance who help!RV9Wu9vHvXGVChBY5mkFzNUDEUWeE8uv9t

are you asking for people to donate to the newyork foundation or to your own nyc address, the reason i ask, is that the address that you have quoted
is not the address on the newyork coin website.  go onto a pool site and mine them or go onto yobit.com and buy them.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10

click on ad!!!

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
I'd look at https://yobit.io/en/trade/NYC/DOGE  but Yobit appears down at the moment.
Jump to: