Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 227. (Read 141113 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
The road has been long and bumpy. Patience has been hard but will reward us immensely in the end. NYC will someday be a top 10 at coinmarketcap and have a visitor center near Bitcoin Center in NYC. Have faith. Be patient. Acquire more, if you can. Do not sell low. We have a beautiful crypto. Maybe eth is slightly faster. But harder to mine. And higher fees. NO OTHERS COMPARE TO NYC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3 more businesses in New York City TODAY supporting NewYorkCoin!

Western Union (yes, this is actually true!!!)
854 Utica Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203

Newkirk Plaza Deli & Grocery
1508 Newkirk Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11226

Vasu Convenience
118-14 Queens Blvd
Queens, NY 11375

Snap a pic, post it here & receive 100,000 NYC free!

NewYorkCoin now has 11 businesses in New York City supporting NewYorkCoin!

NOW , NYC IS ON TOP 300 AT  https://coinmarketcap.com
I love New York coin

3 more businesses in New York City TODAY supporting NewYorkCoin!

Western Union (yes, this is actually true!!!)
854 Utica Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203

Newkirk Plaza Deli & Grocery
1508 Newkirk Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11226

Vasu Convenience
118-14 Queens Blvd
Queens, NY 11375

Snap a pic, post it here & receive 100,000 NYC free!

NewYorkCoin now has 11 businesses in New York City supporting NewYorkCoin!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I'm curious, subscribed to the thread
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
I love New York coin
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I'm outside of USA

Is it possible to get airsrop as well?
Activity: 5

Help me  Huh Huh Huh

I sent 100.000.000 NYC but It didnt get my wallet.     Huh

Yobit.net NYC Wallet : RXe2oGsyDkH1hLuLENdP6SujxgMUaixutE
TXID :633e88ba9c1ad17326d8678b681727de03fbbedf24cfe9c2f1f16a56089f5d88

http://i66.tinypic.com/121yhs6.png

I have the same problem. i want to know what  is the problem too !

if your wallet shows the transaction unconfirmed, you must do the following steps.
1.Go to the debug console (Help — debug Window — Console)
2.Now we need to obtain the private key from the appropriate account. dumpprivkey
. Instead of
substitute the public account number, which are blocked funds. In response to get the private key of this account. Never store your private keys available to anyone. The knowledge of the key gives full access to its corresponding account.
Also note that every command in the debug console comes the answer.
3.Close the client and move it to a safe place. The location of the wallet (wallet.dat) depends on the specific client and OS. To remove it is not worth it!!! 4.Run the client again. Creates a new wallet. It is necessary to import the previously obtained key . Go to debug console and write importprivkey . Import can be made long enough. Let him fail — wait for the response to the command.
5.In the new wallet you should see the account with your coins))

OK. Thanks for your answer. I try but i can't have a private key. I have this message :

{"code":-4,"message":"Private key for address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not known"}

This is the adress i use to send my nyc to yobit. Is this one i put in the debug console ?

Thanks

Need the address of your wallet!! (not the one who pointed out YObit). I understand you sent the coins on YObit, but they were not accepted by the exchange. And on your wallet the coins are missing. Right?

lost. I was previously listede, it does not exist now.
Activity: 105
I contacted, CoinMarketCap, to add the other markets Smiley

CoinMarketCap Request
Your response has been recorded.  Due to the volume of requests, it can take up to 7 days to resolve your issue.  Please do not submit multiple requests for the same issue. Thank you.

yobit.net/en/trade/NYC/ETH
yobit.net/en/trade/NYC/DOGE
yobit.net/en/trade/NYC/USD
yobit.net/en/trade/NYC/RUR
yobit.net/en/trade/NYC/WAVES
NewYorkCoin now has 8 businesses in New York City supporting NewYorkCoin! If you live in New York or know someone in New York City, have them snap a pic and post it here to receive 100,000 NYC free. For those not able to attend Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

STICKERS WILL BE POSTED BY NEXT WEEKEND

KEATS Bar & Restaurant
842 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10017

EPIC Hybrid Training
38 W. 38th St, 5th floor
New York, NY 10018

EPIC Hybrid Training
226 E. 54th St, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10022

B&V Convenience Store
211-01 Jamaica Ave
Queens, NY 11428

Eat Better Today
527 E. 137th St
Bronx, NY 10454

Bagels Road
1424 Sheepshead Bay Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11235

Piaxtla Deli
1904 Bath Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11214

Nice Communication
422 New Lots Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11207

100 NYC businesses supporting NewYorkCoin before year-end!

Use wallet at nycoin.net

newyorkc-qt (v1.0.0.1)

8 nodes currently

Please post new nodes when available

Arbitrage anyone?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Я люблю мoнeтy в Hью-Йopкe!
Activity: 112
lowered pool fees from 5% to 0.3% on malidation.com to try to attract more miners. Pool is up and running well now, no need for accounts just use your wallet address.
Activity: 133

MarketCap

Yobit   NYC/ETH   Huh?

Yobit  NYC/DOGE  Huh?
Activity: 20
is there a faucet with these coins? I wanna get some just to collect LOL
Activity: 66

Help me  Huh Huh Huh

if your wallet shows the transaction unconfirmed, you must do the following steps.
2.Now we need to obtain the private key from the appropriate account. dumpprivkey
. Instead of
substitute the public account number, which are blocked funds. In response to get the private key of this account. Never store your private keys available to anyone. The knowledge of the key gives full access to its corresponding account.
3.Close the client and move it to a safe place. The location of the wallet (wallet.dat) depends on the specific client and OS. To remove it is not worth it!!! 4.Run the client again. Creates a new wallet. It is necessary to import the previously obtained key . Go to debug console and write importprivkey . Import can be made long enough. Let him fail — wait for the response to the command.

OK. Thanks for your answer. I try but i can't have a private key. I have this message :

{"code":-4,"message":"Private key for address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not known"}

This is the adress i use to send my nyc to yobit. Is this one i put in the debug console ?

Thanks

Need the address of your wallet!! (not the one who pointed out YObit). I understand you sent the coins on YObit, but they were not accepted by the exchange. And on your wallet the coins are missing. Right?

Where is the adress of my wallet ? I don't understand. We have an adress for sent the coin and an other for receive. in fact, i send some NYC to yobit and they disapear of my wallet but never send to yobit because there is 0 confirmation. But with the same adress to yobit i have send before some other NYC without problem. One time it's good an other time it don't work.

Very strange...

Thanks for your help. i'm sorry i'm not an expert... when all work well, it's easy to use the altcoin but if there is a problem, it's hard to understand what to do !

Your address is the address to receive coins. Use it.Missing coins back to your wallet.

Help me  Huh Huh Huh

. Instead of

Thanks

Where is the adress of my wallet ? I don't understand. We have an adress for sent the coin and an other for receive. in fact, i send some NYC to yobit and they disapear of my wallet but never send to yobit because there is 0 confirmation. But with the same adress to yobit i have send before some other NYC without problem. One time it's good an other time it don't work.

Very strange...

Thanks for your help. i'm sorry i'm not an expert... when all work well, it's easy to use the altcoin but if there is a problem, it's hard to understand what to do !

Help me  Huh Huh Huh

. Instead of

Thanks

Activity: 6
new york coin seni çok seviyorum neredesin sen
Activity: 6
I love New York Coin I LOVE NEW  YORK COİN I LOVE NEW YORK COİN Smiley
Founders of NYC disappeared at launch. Github is inaccessible. NYC will get more dev support once awareness in New York City rises. Right now we have the original wallets (newyorkc-qt), paper wallet generator, YoBit exchange mobile wallet and I have submitted fully answered questionnaire to coinomi engineering team for addition.

Thanksgiving Day Parade will get NewYorkCoin finally seen by her demographic. Like an official GRAND OPENING for NewYorkCoin. And the week-long boots-on-the-ground awareness campaign should get us close to our goal of 100 retail storefront merchants. Initially posting an awareness sticker. Ultimately becoming the base of NewYorkCoin.

NYC currently has 4 NYC merchants supporting NewYorkCoin (stickers will be posted within 7-10 days - they have just finished silkscreen printing and are in the mail):

1. KEATS Bar & Restaurant
842 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10017

2. EPIC Hybrid Training
38 W 38th At
New York, NY 10018

3. EPIC Hybrid Training
226 E 54th St, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10018

4. B&V Convenience Store
211-01 Jamaica Ave
Queens, NY 11428

1 more NYC business onboard today! Will publish details soon...
Jump to: