Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 62. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 0
Zergpool is nice and easy to mine
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

You can mine NewYorkCoin at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u  -p c=BTC 

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin

NYC welcomes Zergpool! Loving that additional HASHRATE!
Activity: 417
Mysteriously all of the agitator monikers have VANISHED at exactly the same time. Hopefully they "all" didn't have to sell their modems and cell phones to COVER those MARGIN CALLS... Shocked

Let us know you're ok guys, we're all getting worried that you may have pulled the plug.

Kasan0024
cryptocornerfm
moonshot9900
jamesburrell2

Are you feeling ok, buddy? Doing alright, pal?

Lol hi scammer I’m still here you know working and living life in the real world unlike you being a keyboard warrior and still talking a big game but never can seem to back it up! Oh yeah how’s the results of you putting nyc on the ex rates faucet working out for ya? Fool! And the only time u want to use the community as a reference is when you want the same people you constantly talk shit about to help raise funds lmao stfu and go sit in your corner little boy. There’s funds available to pay devs to get things like wallet and code updates , I’m not seeing u say hey I know a dev I can get to help out with that, no this asshole is still here dreaming about yobit lmao clown ass
$NYC coin
@NewYorkCoinNYC
 was added to #Zergpool for merged mining . #zergpool #altcoins

https://twitter.com/Zergpool_com/status/1177639797965410304

Zergpool is similar to prohasing with almost same scrypt power
Mysteriously all of the agitator monikers have VANISHED at exactly the same time. Hopefully they "all" didn't have to sell their modems and cell phones to COVER those MARGIN CALLS... Shocked

Let us know you're ok guys, we're all getting worried that you may have pulled the plug.

Kasan0024
cryptocornerfm
moonshot9900
jamesburrell2

Are you feeling ok, buddy? Doing alright, pal?
Activity: 1026
Merit: 19

You can mine NewYorkCoin at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u  -p c=BTC 

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
I wonder what happened to the constant agitator that posts under various newbie monikors. Wonder if the super-trader turned super-lawyer is busy trying to cover MARGIN CALLS...

Poof, bye b*tch!  Shocked
Maybe Yobit will re-open NYC withdrawals and keep them open. They were legit. Real volume. Easy sign-up. Bad communication.  Angry

yobit give us much more volume than kucoin

i know i trade daily at kucoin and many coins make wash trade to stay at kucoin

for hashrate southexchange is the best

Pesetacoin
PTC - a coin with $5 a day volume have 50TH/S  from pool who support SouthXchange
40 times more than NYC hashrate
Maybe Yobit will re-open NYC withdrawals and keep them open. They were legit. Real volume. Easy sign-up. Bad communication.  Angry
 LEGIT exchange maybe coinbase and another few
scryptenthusiast -  about 20 btc to list on kucoin

100 % we dont get more than $100 volume from there

Maybe NYC value rises in the future. After all, we now have an entire "Community" and not just one "scammer" named CK at the helm.  Huh

Maybe if the core wallets could easily install & sync like every other crypto wallet, without the 12-step plan and do so just a tad bit quicker than 4+ days... that would be a great START.

Then maybe the LARGE "Community" could raise a few BTC and get NYC on a real LEGIT exchange that has VOLUME and not just increased hashrate. That would be a significant MILESTONE achievement by the "Community". After all, there's a first for everything.  Roll Eyes
500 coins you don't withdraw)
Minimum sum for withdrawal 2 128 000.0 NYC
Don't get your money in there and then take the fuck away)
11 years to collect coin to bring need to be fucked up in the head)

1.00 USD withdraw fee  for NYC at exrates - paid in nyc
not free like in graviex -  1 usd is not so much

1 usd is like eth and btc withdraw 

maybe they make lower in future
Margin buying/trading is too high risk. And too often results in "the little guy" ending up with NOTHING. As the experienced gobble them ALL up at a steep discount. Ugly DAY today for crypto. Hope nobody was hurt being too piggish. HODL'ers will all be handsomely rewarded. Wink
NYC FAUCET IS NOW OPEN AT EXRATES!

500 FREE NYC EVERY DAY!

EASY SIGN-UP

https://exrates.me

Sort of like miner's? tardo boy, it gets NYC seen by more eyes. That one move will do more to increase NYC exposure than anything you've ever done, or likely will ever do for NYC. Just one more example of why I'm KING OF NYC and you're the help.

Lol idiot you mean just like what it done for nyc on graviex? Oh let me guess you didn’t bother to check that did you? Lmao how dumb are you Charlie like for real do some research man they facts are there 😅💯🤯 And you do know miners both buy and sell on exchanges right? again shows ur idiocy lol
Sort of like miner's? tardo boy, it gets NYC seen by more eyes. That one move will do more to increase NYC exposure than anything you've ever done, or likely will ever do for NYC. Just one more example of why I'm KING OF NYC and you're the help.
NYC FAUCET OPENING SOON AT EXRATES

500 NYC FREE  EVERY 24 HOURS

EASY SIGN-UP
FREE NYC DAILY

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/exrates-rocket.png

P.S. Kansan (and fellow bag holders), you're welcome to drop by and do some dollar cost averaging.   Grin

Lol that’s the best you could find to do with bullion’s of NYCoin? Donate it to a faucet?Do you even know the exchange faucet is not beneficial to low cap coins people get it free and dump it right then and there for the lowest ask offer on the exchange, thanks again for holding the price back , waste Mans
NYC FAUCET OPENING SOON AT EXRATES

500 NYC FREE  EVERY 24 HOURS

EASY SIGN-UP
FREE NYC DAILY

P.S. Kansan (and fellow bag holders), you're welcome to drop by and do some dollar cost averaging.   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: