Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 63. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Activity: 417
Merit: 0
SouthXChange  is too much  0.3 btc for the volume and users  -  today volume 26 btc

Still don’t explain how is it going to work with TS , look at CK situation and yobit for example, yobit had to lock the wallets again because it’s obvious they couldn’t cover all user balances ,so devs would pay TS to have them lock wallets again shortly after ? Makes no sense

TS have  new owners

i dont say to go back - i say only is  better and cheaper option than southexchange

Sadly there is no going back this the reason SouthXchange is a current option!
Activity: 641
SouthXChange  is too much  0.3 btc for the volume and users  -  today volume 26 btc

Still don’t explain how is it going to work with TS , look at CK situation and yobit for example, yobit had to lock the wallets again because it’s obvious they couldn’t cover all user balances ,so devs would pay TS to have them lock wallets again shortly after ? Makes no sense

TS have  new owners

i dont say to go back - i say only is  better and cheaper option than southexchange

NYC comunity use https://graviex.net/markets/nycltc market
nyc/btc and nyc/eth is manipuled by daily traders !

Still don’t explain how is it going to work with TS , look at CK situation and yobit for example, yobit had to lock the wallets again because it’s obvious they couldn’t cover all user balances ,so devs would pay TS to have them lock wallets again shortly after ? Makes no sense  and Incase you forgot nyc investors would have to be mad to buy on TS again as they claimed they issued NYRT to replace NYC and would do a buy back program! What they did was buy some back and then delisted leaving ppl holding nothing🤨
everybody buy NYC at $4 per milion last year -  fake NYC -  50,999 USD  day volume

now almost same price for real NYC but very few buyers  Huh

SouthXChange  is too much  0.3 btc for the volume and users  -  today volume 26 btc

graviex is better now than southxchange and tradesatoshi
southxchange and tradesatoshi  provide lots of hash power to coins listed - over 40TH/S for no volume scrypt coins!

we need to ask this mining pools to accept graviex
SouthXChange is an Argentinian cryptocurrency -  26 btc volume a day only

Prohashing already uses graviex!

Prohashing scrypt  hashpower is only max. 2 TH/S  

Prohashing  is small player in merged mine pools

So help me understand this , you want us to get TS back after they still owe people nyc that was never recovered? How is that going to work exactly? You would not only have to pay TS a listing fee but you will also have to pay them in nyc to cover user losses! They only paid some people back for nyc that was stuck on their exchange, NOT ALL!
southxchange and tradesatoshi  provide lots of hash power to coins listed - over 40TH/S for no volume scrypt coins!

SouthXChange is an Argentinian cryptocurrency -  26 btc volume a day only

Prohashing scrypt  hashpower is only max. 2 TH/S  

Prohashing  is small player in merged mine pools

peseta coin and Canada eCoin CDN hash power is over 40TH/S  scrypt

this 2 coins have $10 a day volume
Yobit "EXCLUSIVE UPDATE" is 2-4 days, genius. Let me guess, you were one of the "Community" stooges that swore (and published) for MONTHS & MONTHS that NYC was not actually FREE. Now weren't you...  Roll Eyes

Oh so what ur saying now is u assumed that it would have been updated in 2-4 days genius? And seeing how yobit locked the wallets again I’m guessing the “$300” in losses was also  fabricated  But let me guess  you are going to say it’s the people giving you that information was false? It wasn’t you right? Lmao it’s never you!👌sure 🤢
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Yobit "EXCLUSIVE UPDATE" is 2-4 days, genius. Let me guess, you were one of the "Community" stooges that swore (and published) for MONTHS & MONTHS that NYC was not actually FREE. Now weren't you...  Roll Eyes
Kansan, THE CLOWN, have you ever used Yobit? When you "PAY" for EXCLUSIVE UPDATE, you create a Yobicode. You create and include that code in your request. The yobicode was created "paid" but never ACTIVATED (accepted) by them. It just sat there for weeks. I would rather be a liar than a dick suckler. Fortunately I am neither. You are both! Kiss

Lol sure well if it wasn’t accepted why did you post that we will have them back in 2-4 days if you didn’t confirm they accepted your payment? Thank you again for proving my point in the public eye lmao, you are nothing more than a SCAMMER and that’s all you would ever be you are the king of a 1 man army (yourself) 🤥😉
Kansan, THE CLOWN, have you ever used Yobit? When you "PAY" for "EXCLUSIVE UPDATE", you create a Yobicode. You create and include that yobicode in your update request. The yobicode was created "paid" as far as I was concerned but never ACTIVATED (accepted) by them. It just sat there in my account for weeks.

P.S. I would rather be a liar than a dick suckler. Fortunately I am neither. You appear to be both! Kiss
You needn't call me KING. We play together in a different time. You can just call me PIONEER.  Or VISIONARY.

Or simply the earliest known miner and supporter of THE EARLIEST FREE & LIGHTNING-FAST CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE.

Whether you wander in 4 years later, or 40 years later - you're still welcome to help.  Wink

The one and only NYC.
My point exactly look how this guys switches up he can’t even make up his mind! In his earlier response to me he says “kneel and blow the king” but here he says no need to call him the king of nyc 😂 which is it Charlie make up your damn mind already you can’t even get your own story straight and you are not responsible for anything price wise you do not control market cap you prob manipulate exchange prices due to holding billions but we’ll see how long that lasts for as regulation from the SEC will soon put a stop to your evil wrong doings
southxchange and tradesatoshi  provide lots of hash power to coins listed - over 40TH/S for no volume scrypt coins!

Yobit has been paid 0.5 BTC "exclusive only" update fee. NYC wallets deposits and withdrawals scheduled to re-open in 2-4 business days. Yobit has always been NYC's #1 exchange and we all hope to have them back soon.

NYC loves Yobit!

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/yobit.png

Lol sure bro your story switches so many times it’s hard to believe anything that comes from you 😂, this doesn’t say “offered” it says paid! Then you switched up your story after to say it was “offered” Lmfao again you are nothing but a scam and a liar 🤥

I offered 0.5 BTC. The big bad "scammers" at Yobit never took it. It just sat in my account (yobicode) for many weeks. Back channel communications got NYC code updated and wallets re-opened. Again, for $300 - which is all that was requested. But in the end, I guess your writing and reading skills are at about the same level.

Regarding NYC's historic run from sub-satoshi ($450,000 market cap) to 6 satoshi's ($120,000,000 market cap), that was INDEED 1000% my doing and my doing alone. The "Community" bag-holder's stumbled in after BUYING at those all-time highs. Just check the record! It's all permanently memorialized HERE (bitcointalk) for ANYONE - present and future - to research and CONFIRM.

As far as knowing who I am - I am and always will be THE EARLIEST KNOWN MINER & SUPPORTER of NewYorkCoin. Whether or not the mainstream "American" media Cabal will ever report such is the only question. But you can simply continue to kneel and blow THE KING.  Cool
No. I offered 0.5 BTC for exclusive update. I then contacted 2 intermediaries (both long time NYC supporters). One stated Yobit only suffered $300 in losses from 51% attack. And they only wanted to recoup their losses. 0.03 BTC yobicode was sent. And a few days later NYC wallets were updated. The Community is fabricating stories and imaginary losses sustained from attack. Trade Satoshi, the most promoted exchange by certain Community member(s), was used as the attack vector. Not Yobit. Shameful dirty tricks. In the end, NYC has regained it's #1 exchange.

NYC LOVES YOBIT!

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/yobitlove.png

Again I’ll remind you of the misinformation you like to post and then how easily you go silent after shits blows up in your face EVERY TIME and act like you some type of genius when it comes to raising the price of nyc (which you didn’t) lol , WHAT happened to yobit I thought they only suffered $300 in losses why did they close the wallet so soon after you paid around $5000 for them to update? I know you won’t answer this but I’ll leave this right here for public viewing 😉💯 1 of the “intermediates” shitted on him for those willing to read couples pages of this thread
Pages:
Jump to: