Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 66. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 12
There is no "split in Community". The "Community" is united. Devs listed above have contributed updated code, wallets and increased hashrate. I am an early miner. Separate from "Community". Decentralized digital currency! James contributed to early merchant adoption. James attended the 1st meetup in Washington Square Park that I held with my son in Nov 2017. Since then, you can research at discord. Maybe I should make another trip to Wall Street soon. I wonder if Jayden is still holding onto The New York Coin Center memorabilia and body signs...

I don't post under fake names. Keep insulting me though since it makes you feel like a man. You can play the Craig Wright of NewYorkCoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
There is no "split in Community". The "Community" is united. Devs listed above have contributed updated code, wallets and increased hashrate. I am an early miner. Separate from "Community". Decentralized digital currency! James contributed to early merchant adoption. James attended the 1st meetup in Washington Square Park that I held with my son in Nov 2017. Since then, you can research at discord. Maybe I should make another trip to Wall Street soon. I wonder if Jayden is still holding onto The New York Coin Center memorabilia and body signs...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
So can anyone tell me why there's a split in the community, why doesn't charlie like james? I'm curious what Hobbyist and Mrsosh have to say as well

or going back to my question the other day...

Why does coinmarketcap say Yobit is trading an old chain?
Team "Community" Devs are:
Jason Bunn (MrSlosh)
Charles Fulnecky
Nico Van Severen

And the infamous nuisance posting under various newbie monikers here: James Burrell II, Esquire

This is the leadership team at "Community" discord.

Some other less involved players:
Vyacheslav Mushyakov
"Diversion" (nycoinstores.com owner)
"Hobbyist" (early miner and pool operator)

Where is the core team located?

USA, Belgium, Russia.

Supporters and Nodes WORLDWIDE!

I'm really not trying to be a dick when I say this but thank you for answering someones question.
Cool
Good news awaits you.
The team works with codes and with our friend Durov from telegrams and mining pools.
In a week we will finish.
 Briefly.

NYC's loyal comrad. It's always good to have Checks & Balances. Especially in the murky crypto swamp. Cool
Where is the core team located?

USA, Belgium, Russia.

Supporters and Nodes WORLDWIDE!
Team "Community" Devs are:
Jason Bunn (MrSlosh)
Charles Fulnecky
Nico Van Severen

And the infamous nuisance posting under various newbie monikers here: James Burrell II, Esquire

This is the leadership team at "Community" discord.

Some other less involved players:
Vyacheslav Mushyakov
"Diversion" (nycoinstores.com owner)
"Hobbyist" (early miner and pool operator)
Before I invest anything, I would like to know who the ownesr are. You got real names guys?

So there's no "owners" but there are basically two teams

Team 1 is a group of people at https://nycoin.community/
              If your looking for a chill group of people that can answer any questions you have I suggest going to that website
, scrolling down to the bottom and joining their discord server

Team 2 is Charlie Kartchner at http://newyorkcoin.net/
              He runs this bitcointalk and is all hype and no help.

I would recommend checking out discord, I only come here to get under charlies skin periodically. Wink
Activity: 152
 Cool
Good news awaits you.
The team works with codes and with our friend Durov from telegrams and mining pools.
In a week we will finish.
 Briefly.
Activity: 641
TextWallet. They are on discord and telegram and they are working to create a textbased wallet for a variety of platforms including text message SMS. https://www.textwallet.org/
TextWallet
TextWallet, Multi-Platform Crypto Wallet

@textwallet_bot  is the bot . hope nyc join them is only 1 ltc listing fee now

so after payment we can use NYC to send to peaple in telegram 

300,000,000 Monthly Active Users in  telegram 
can we ask exrates to open 9 digit bitcoin nyc market?
Charlie what's going on with your buddies at Yobit? Why does Coinmarketcap say Yobits trading an old chain again?
NACHO AVERAGE CHEEZ  Tongue
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
NACHO Now Added To BTCCluster

http://btccluster.hopto.org

Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://btccluster.hopto.org:3433 -u  [-p c=NYC]

The correct place to mine Cheesy.
Activity: 417
The only thing to my chagrin is NYC's volume is now $57 USD vs $30,000+ before the infiltrators arrival. NYC never had a successful 51% attack prior to "Community" arrival. But after an EXHAUSTIVE code audit, to try and prove NYC indeed HAD FEES???, was the attack enabled and successfully carried out for days while under the watch of "Community" devs. The timeline of NYC will always serve as historical reference to your team's "CONtribution" - the loss of NYC's #1 volume exchange, Yobit!, which the "Community" despised almost as much as me since their arrival. Your team can slow NYC down - but can never break it. And everyone with a triple digit IQ understands this fact. In the end, NYC will always be original Blockchain crypto that is lightning fast (unless you require 300 confirmations) and is completely FREE! Cool name and ticker, too. Keep spinning your wheels. Keep trying your dirty tricks. NYC will prevail - and the VICTORY will be that much sweeter for all faithful (and genuine) NYC supporters.  Grin

And then the family reunion of sniveler's can take their charade parade elsewhere, if you catch my drift.  Kiss

Lol just reading your msgs make me want to 🤢🤮 , yobit sucks get that through your thick skull but even more importantly what happened to your direct communication with them? I would think $5k entitled you to know why is wallets still locked for withdrawals after you claimed you also paid to cover yobits losses 🤔 sup with that mang?  And maybe yobit should have added the 300 confirmations ,you want SPEED for TRANSACTIONS meaning when you’re ready to go to the bar using your private wallet and buy drinks with nyc etc! You need SECURITY for when you are buying nyc to send to your private wallet and overall network security!!! Always ready to point a finger but still can’t answer yobit and BITEBTC questions 😅
only in NY state more than 1-2 milion peaple in crypto . why they dont know about NYC ?
any marketing ?
Activity: 91
Merit: 8
P.S. Any guess which exchange will see ALL the volume when that time comes??? Hint: NOT Graviex.

Agreed, Graviex is a small-time exchange and a stepping stone to bigger and better things.  First step is to be the big fish in the small pond instead of just a minnow.  We certainly won't ever see massive volume on Graviex and we know we won't see it on Yobit.  Decentralized exchanges are the future.

I get why you're angry, it must be killing you to have so much fake NYC stuck on Yobit, seeing the numbers there and not being able to capitalize on them.  I hope you at least got your 5K "investment" back from the short-lived pump you funded on Yobit.  What was it?  Less than 10 days?
The monkey-in-the-middle follower that is continuously trying to blame and accuse the pioneer of "wash-trading" has "Personally, now stopped trading NYC" Huh

Classic stuff!

Let me take a wild guess who I'm speaking with... Is this James B., the high-powered New York City lawyer that writes leases and helps the less fortunate beat traffic citations??? Good stuff, baby!

Keep strokin'... NYC is almost ready to explode!!! Cry

P.S. Any guess which exchange will see ALL the volume when that time comes??? Hint: NOT Graviex.
the loss of NYC's #1 volume exchange, Yobit!, which the "Community" despised almost as much as me since their arrival.

While it's true Yobit always had a bad reputation everyone was happy to trade there.  It wasn't until they refused to update the code prior to the fork, refused to communicate with the dev team or respond to tickets with anything other than form letters and kept on trading NYC they didn't have after they locked the wallets that negative posts were made. Even after every other exchange affected by the 51% acknowledged they had lost funds, Yobit remained mostly silent offering some bullshit excuse that the dev-team was somehow responsible and stating at one point they were delisting.

All that said, at this point in time with all the warnings that have been provided, anyone that is getting ripped off by your Yobit scam, probably deserves it.

As far as hating you Charlie, I don't know if hate is the right word, but the sad truth is that your constant need for attention and control has damaged this coin beyond calculation.  It's hard to say how much of the current state is due to damage you directly caused or simply due to the macro-economic conditions all lower-tier altcoins are suffering through.  It is however certain that you have driven away many who worked hard to spread the word about NYCoin.  So many times people came to discord and begged to fork the coin and change the name just to be rid of you.  Over and over again people reached out to you and tried to work with you, only to have you throw them under the bus.  It's regrettable that things were said that bruised your fragile ego, it's been years yet you still post how butthurt you are that someone called you a "crazy uncle" as you attack communities with hundreds of active members and thousands of registered users.  It might have been intended as a humorous acknowledgement of the significant role you played at that time, but now you are a just bit player than can only act as a spoiler as you have with your Yobit scam, driving the price down 50%.

At this moment there are bids at 5 gwei ($0.000010) on Graviex that aren't filling because CMC is including Yobit prices at 3 gwei ($0.000006).  Nobody wants buy under those conditions, it would seem.   
Personally I have stopped trading NYC, maybe I'll wait till the Yobit debacle has driven the price down further and pick up some cheap NYC (I won't be buying on Yobit, obviously) or maybe I'll wait till Yobit finally delists and can no longer be used by you to manipulate the price.
NYC's volume is now $57 USD

Yeah, thanks for completely destroying confidence in NYC with your stupid Yobit scam.  Nice job!  Chalk up another fine mess courtesy of CK/scryptenthusiast/nycminer.  It will take some time for NewYorkCoin to recover from your "contributions". Anyhoo, while you can't withdraw, volume and price are still being counted on Yobit - why not just keep wash trading while you attack the people trying to make real contributions? Sure you have to pay fees and some small players will siphon off value but you can still keep bragging about how great Yobit is.

P.S. Isn't there some conspiracy theory site you should be posting on instead of wasting time here?  What about a flat-earth convention?  So many conspiracies based on junk-science, so little time.
Pages:
Jump to: