Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 74. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!

It's trading pre fork because you fail to keep your word and pay for the work done. You failed to even credit my BTC I put to cover losses
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
Anyone holding pre-fork NYC just needs to update their wallet*. Very simple. Anyone with NYC stuck on an exchange must wait for exchange to update their internal wallet. Which we are trying to get Yobit to do. "Community" is very anti-Yobit. And that hasn't helped expedite the resolution at all.

NYC LOVES YOBIT!

P.S. I have requested the assistance of TronREX. He has agreed to help NYC hodler's. Keep your fingers crossed he can help get Yobit to re-open wallets!

* save old wallet.dat file and replace in new wallet

This guy just got his self banned and has made me look real bad with the team over at Yobit. Not happy about this.

Scrypt please fix this.
Anyone holding pre-fork NYC just needs to update their wallet*. Very simple. Anyone with NYC stuck on an exchange must wait for exchange to update their internal wallet. Which we are trying to get Yobit to do. "Community" is very anti-Yobit. And that hasn't helped expedite the resolution at all.

NYC LOVES YOBIT!

P.S. I have requested the assistance of TronREX. He has agreed to help NYC hodler's. Keep your fingers crossed he can help get Yobit to re-open wallets!

* save old wallet.dat file and replace in new wallet
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
what will be the situation for people who have nyc before 1.3.17+ (before hardfork in October 2018)
and for those who have millions of NYC in Yobit...
Activity: 19
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
So how do I transfer a million dollars worth of NYC coin from A to B while preserving that value and turning it back into dollars? While transaction fees might be low, the liquidity premium will be off the charts and hence make it more expensive than using the coins you mentioned.

Thats a fair point, I get 0% forex fees offered to me all the time but I immediately have to go check their bid offer spread competitiveness because this is where the costs are mostly contained and what will eventually cost me in sum total, possibly even more then that fee might.    The low fee part is always useful for the poor peeps who arent transferring much and so dont mind the % costs involved quite as badly as the fixed fee would charge them.  
   My personal take for the whole of crypto is the greatest success is going to come from addressing solving the problems of the common people, the people who have least but greatest need for crypto as useful and secure way to transact value; they in turn if finding value will return growth and stability by providing this liquidity to the blockchain that enables them.   Thats how I hope crypto progresses and somehow does the impossible climb that the larger finance bodies believe it cannot.  Costs and value returned stands as a common problem across the whole currency spectrum, I have to constantly consider this when pricing anything globally and its not especially a criticism of nyc.
At this moment in time, your argument is valid. For the simple reason that NYC is currently illiquid. Yobit provided some liquidity last year ($30,000+/day). Real liquidity will come with even larger exchanges. Then "low fee" which is actually FREE will matter. Why pay a fee (and part with anymore crypto than you need to). "Pay" or "Free" for the same service. A no-brainer. Faster, more sustainable and cool name too!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Compared to BTC, LTC, Eth, NYC transfer fees are negligible. NYC is free compared to the bank system.
NYC has been alive and has been relying on community efforts, Among them, the efforts of scryptenthusiast are obvious to all.
thanks scryptenthusiast.
In 2019, NYC is strong again, and the community is working together. I believe that in 2020, NYC will be more than January 2018.

--I am the original miner, supporter and pioneer of NYC.

So how do I transfer a million dollars worth of NYC coin from A to B while preserving that value and turning it back into dollars? While transaction fees might be low, the liquidity premium will be off the charts and hence make it more expensive than using the coins you mentioned.
Activity: 152
I have a direct connection with Volodya.
 What to pass, specifically.

P.S. And three footballs with delivery to the Russian Federation for coins NYC right now I will buy to grandchildren.
The very founder of the coin. And myself. Total 4 pcs. I'm serious.

T-shirts take! And myself and help the community.
Wallet number. Immediately. This is both PR and community. Ready And sizes. My max. Plus one to granddaughter, one to grandson. Plus max wife.
Jason9908 and hobbyist are original NYC miners and supporters since early 2014. I wish we still had contact with CoinsProfit (Vladimir). He helped with block explorers and mining pools in NYC's infancy. Hopefully our comrad is doing well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Compared to BTC, LTC, Eth, NYC transfer fees are negligible. NYC is free compared to the bank system.
NYC has been alive and has been relying on community efforts, Among them, the efforts of scryptenthusiast are obvious to all.
thanks scryptenthusiast.
In 2019, NYC is strong again, and the community is working together. I believe that in 2020, NYC will be more than January 2018.

--I am the original miner, supporter and pioneer of NYC.
Activity: 27
Charlie or any other mods; what are the future plans for this coin? Are you attending anymore conventions?
Catch and Release only. You know the rules.
Activity: 91
Merit: 8
Nobody received 7B NYC from me ... You're a johnny-come-lately noob.

Sure, sure. So long and thanks for all the fish!
Disinformation, misinformation and mental illness diagnosis. I can assure you this: Nobody received 7B NYC from me. Unfortunately, I never had that much to donate. Glad the "Community" picked up some cheapies. Now they all have much more of a vested interest to see NYC succeed. In the end, that's what all hodler's want. And in the end, you can't rewrite history or my contributions and unwavering support for NYC. It's memorialized for all to always research and discover. I am the original miner, supporter and pioneer of NYC. You're a johnny-come-lately noob.
Pages:
Jump to: