Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 72. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0
No. I offered 0.5 BTC for exclusive update. I then contacted 2 intermediaries (both long time NYC supporters). One stated Yobit only suffered $300 in losses from 51% attack. And they only wanted to recoup their losses. 0.03 BTC yobicode was sent. And a few days later NYC wallets were updated. The Community is fabricating stories and imaginary losses sustained from attack. Trade Satoshi, the most promoted exchange by certain Community member(s), was used as the attack vector. Not Yobit. Shameful dirty tricks. In the end, NYC has regained it's #1 exchange.

NYC LOVES YOBIT!

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/yobitlove.png

Omg ck you finally did something good for the community don’t be an asshole no1 likes an asshole why don’t you talk about bitcbtc , wasn’t you that listed nyc there and they scammed everyone out of their fund closing user accounts with no warning why don’t you talk about that? , this guy! got 1 win after being scammed by a fake yobit admin last year out of .5btc but you won’t talk about that either huh? Maybe ppl will actually take you serious if you conduct yourself better you act like a high school girl just stop and cut it out, big Whoopi you got scam exchange yobit to open their wallet for about $5k the devs actually answer people’s questions there’re 1s that do the day to day heavy lifting , you are not nor will you ever be the king of NYC but good luck man thank you for paying all that money for me to get my nyc off YOBIT scam exchange I will never use them again and I still won’t follow your stupidity lmao
Activity: 91
Merit: 8
No. I offered 0.5 BTC for exclusive update. I then contacted 2 intermediaries (both long time NYC supporters). One stated Yobit only suffered $300 in losses from 51% attack. And they only wanted to recoup their losses. 0.03 BTC yobicode was sent. And a few days later NYC wallets were updated. The Community is fabricating stories and imaginary losses sustained from attack. Trade Satoshi, the most promoted exchange by certain Community member(s), was used as the attack vector. Not Yobit. Shameful dirty tricks. In the end, NYC has regained it's #1 exchange.

scryptenthusiast you really are a piece of work.  TradeSatoshi and Crex24 were at least honest enough to tell us the extent of their losses and they were only under attack for a day or so.  Yobit was under attack for 9 days before they shutdown the wallets. This has all been documented and verified against the blockchain.  You are either a lying sack of shit or just extremely stupid.

We are tracking Yobit wallets.  Balances are down by 30% since they opened for withdrawals.  We shall see how long it takes for them to get to zero.

For example:
https://explorer.nycoin.info/address/RWnokXefS68Ubfvnn6H4G9dkueicKpQt6d

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

NYC LOVES YOBIT!

Activity: 641
CK paid 0.5 btc fee ?

yobit is ok for NYC  but not keep to much crypto there only what you trade
It will help NYC with a real market. With real volume. With really easy sign-up  Grin
I personally think your shilling of yobit is very dangerous as it is a very shady exchange with a non-existent support and countless wallets in maintenance since literally years.

... a huge win and it gives NYC another exchange supported by Prohashing.
Sadly it turns out regaining Yobit won't help us with hashrate. The pools I notified let me know that they will not use Yobit unless it is the only market for NYC.  They deem Yobit to be too unreliable.
Yay! We'll wait with baited breath...
Let's not get started on your breath.
Yay! We'll wait with baited breath...
I personally think your shilling of yobit is very dangerous as it is a very shady exchange with a non-existent support and countless wallets in maintenance since literally years.

That is the problem with Yobit and scryptenthusiast aka Charlie K. You can't get a straight story from them.  The story is constantly changing and contradicting itself.

The double-spends on Yobit were tracked so we know how much they lost, even if they won't tell us, we just don't know how much they had to begin with.
It's for sure the numbers CK is quoting are bullshit, but that doesn't mean that CK didn't find a way to cover the shortfall, or that Yobit fees over the last 9 months haven't been helpful in defraying losses.

So if it turns out that CK can get Yobit back online permanently, that is a huge win and it gives NYC another exchange supported by Prohashing.  I'm not ready to make a judgement either way yet, but if it turns out my concerns that this is another scam are unwarranted I will of course offer my heartfelt apologies and gratitude.

One thing is for sure, I never thought it would get even this far so there's that.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
How about for their GAINS?

Agreed if they can withdraw anything out of yobit fast enough before they set the wallet to maintenance - they should at least tip you.
(Though I wouldn't pre-order that new Tesla Pickup just now...)

How about for their GAINS?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
You are a cancer. A parasite.

NYC IS THE CURE!!!

From this point on people should hold you responsible for any money lost in Yobit.
I am sure you will be more than happy to recover any future losses (won't happen anyway, since Yobit is such a fine shop, right?).

Coinomi mobile wallet is #1 rated alt-coin wallet for years!

Safely store NYC

Easily spend NYC

Download Coinomi mobile wallet today

https://coinomi.com

Also available in desktop

Trade NYC at Yobit!

You'd make a very good money manager.
Activity: 81
Honestly, i don't feel that making transactions without any fees is not as good as others. You compare NYC with those top coins, which has exist for a long journey, that's not fair i think. You should be prepare because right now, people are getting familiar with blockchain and the need will be more complicated, not just fast and free on transactions
You are a cancer. A parasite.

NYC IS THE CURE!!!

moonshot9900, you are NO FRIEND of NYC.

What is the harm in playing it safe?  Yobit is not a fractional reserve.  If they have all the funds they claim to have then all will be well.  If not well at least some people were able to extract NYC they paid for.
moonshot9900, you are NO FRIEND of NYC.

NYC LOVES YOBIT!

Technically they fulfilled the request to open the wallets. You can deposit and you can request a withdrawal, but the withdrawals are cancelled.  You can put it in, but you can't get it out.

REMINDER: YOBIT HAS ONLY ABOUT 30% OF THE NYC FUNDS THEY CLAIM TO HAVE.  DO NOT BUY NYC ON YOBIT.  DO NOT DEPOSIT NYC ON YOBIT.  IF YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR NYC THEN WITHDRAW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ... THE FUNDS WILL NOT LAST LONG

Yobit's new scam is to inform users they need to deposit .1 BTC (~$1k) and get "verified" in order to withdraw NYC.  Guess they learned something from BiteBTC's scam.

I just verified that Yobit has only 20 confirmations needed for deposits.  Get your coins off fast, this is an attack vector for another 51% attack.
Pages:
Jump to: